Donald Trump

President Trump said, “In other words, the United States is stronger, safer, and a richer country than it was when I assumed office less than two years ago.”

Dadgum it. The Prez is quoting me without attribution! Since it is true I will let it slide this time. (joke)  

President Donald Trump is in the running for “best President ever.” Peter  

• Like 1

Nolo contendere ...

DoHiT1jXkAUlORM.jpg

On 9/7/2018 at 2:24 PM, william.scherk said:

Brazil has what we could call "colourful" politics, along with an index of corruption that can appear foreign to Canadians and Americans. 

From an story at O Globo, a part of one of Brazil's giant fake news conglomerates: 'Não aceito resultado diferente da minha eleição', diz Bolsonaro

2 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

World Leaders Confirm: We Were Laughing AT, Not WITH Trump

Korben,

"World leaders" speak in one voice all of a sudden?

Or laugh in one voice?

Here on planet earth?

And, worse, then they appoint these bozos to be their spokesmen to explain it to the world?

:evil:  :) 

Yeah, right.

Only in the dreams of electric sheep.

btw - I don't know who these guys are, but they remind me of a fad that went around Facebook a few months ago.

Someone would post the following question or embed the question in a meme:

What enjoyment has a social justice warrior spoiled for you recently?

There would always be oodles of answers and some of them were hilarious.

These bozos in the video seem like the kind of buzzkill meant in the question.

Imagine going bowling with them. They would be bitching all night about how the material used to make bowling balls was spoiling the environment.

:) 

They seem to know what "laughing with" means, but I don't think either of them is capable of knowing what it is like even if bit them on the ass, which it just did.

Their snark spewing minds are ruled by the primacy of the sanctimonious sourpuss...

Michael

World Leaders

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World Leaders, also known as Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments, is a public domain directory published weekly by the United States Central Intelligence Agency. It lists different state officials for each country of the world: the head of state and/or head of government and other cabinet ministers, the chief of the central bank, and the ambassadors to the United Nations and the United States.

ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Leaders

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

For the record they aren't "world leaders." The UN is a diplomat dumping ground.

--Brant

Brant,

Mediocre diplomats, at that.

What's worse, the US practically hosts and funds the platform for all those geniuses.

In other words, they are not "world leaders" without US hospitality.

Heh... Some world leader...

They can't even organize their so-called "world leadership" and pay for it on their own.

Nobody would take them seriously if they tried.

Their best shot was the EU and look what a mess they made out of that.

Hell,. the Arab world by itself is better organized and more effective than these idiots. Not that I like the idea...

Michael

• Like 1

"Is Donald Trump a 'World Leader'?" 

Where you lead, I will follow, anywhere that you tell me to ... I will follow where you lead ...

I never thought I could get satisfaction -- from just one man.  But if anyone keeps me happy ... you're the one who cares ...

Hello, Diplomatic Dumpsters ...

I see you there, ya big bunch a  losers.

Spoiler

DoHvhbsVsAAkPDT.jpg

Due to the no-substance Trump trolling by William right now, I looked around at Trump critics to see if this was all they've got.

Oddly enough, the leftie publication, The Atlantic, got Trump right (again--what the hell's going on over there? :) ).

By Uri Friedman:

The World Adjusts to Donald J. Trump
If 2017 was the year he stormed the UN, 2018 was the year the institution got used to it.

From the article:

The giggles that greeted Donald Trump’s boasts at the United Nations about his accomplishments were widely interpreted in the United States as mockery on the part of world leaders who knew better. But from my perch in the hall that day, this wasn’t so clear. The laughter also seemed to spring from familiarity. One way to translate the snickering that grew as Trump claimed he’d gotten more done than any president in history, and punctuated the hyperbole with a signature “so true,” was as a collective, knowing nod from the assembled dignitaries. There he goes again, they appeared to be saying. Classic Donald.

If 2017 was the year Trump stormed the United Nations, extolling national sovereignty and threatening to “totally destroy” a UN member state before the bewildered international body, 2018 was the year the United Nations adapted to the changing climate that Trump’s deeply disruptive conduct of foreign affairs has produced. The American president at this year’s annual General Assembly wasn’t a revelation. He wasn’t a laughingstock. He was, instead, a force to be reckoned with one way or another.

Some world leaders backed down and agreed to play by Trump’s rules. 

Now back to no-substance trolling.

Let me respond.

I just looked.

Nope.

Not tired or winning, yet.

Michael

President Trump is speaking at a rally in Wheeling, West Virginia, live:

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - I don't know who these guys are, but they remind me of a fad that went around Facebook a few months ago.

David Pakman has over 500,000 subscribers and he's also been a guest on Foxnews and I believe others on occasion.  Oh yea, and he has a video playlist educational series dedicated to... critical thinking!  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVrg5xLmCvhF79Ut_CBvv8HMPRjhIbXGa

I don't agree with him on everything, or even all his views on Trump.  His political stance is an Independent that leans left.

My guess is he's going to be around for a while, his show is doing well and they are moving to a new studio soon.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

My guess is he's going to be around for a while, his show is doing well and they are moving to a new studio soon.

Korben,

I looked at a couple of his things.

Looking down on the world and calling that critical thinking is not my style.

(Even though that's what I'm doing to him right now. :) )

I wish him well. I will probably not be watching him much, though.

For lefties, I am more in line with observers first and theory later like Jimmy Dore. People like Jimmy see the corporate-government crony elitists for what they are. I hate his ideology, but I am more in line with his epistemology than I am elitists like Pakman. (And make no mistake about it, Pakman is an elitist. This breed has a peculiar smell, even through a computer monitor. :) )

Michael

When Obama sat down to play, the World Leaders applauded until their hands bled. Tears streamed from their eyes in anticipation. Then he played, and it sounded as if a rabid squirrel was having a seizure on the keyboard. The World Leaders were confused, but only for a moment. They quickly realized that Obama was so brilliant that he was intentionally playing poorly to represent something that they could not yet understand. It was the genius of drawing a line in the sand, and then denying having done so, and blaming it on Bush. It was the sagacity of promising to save each family $2500, and then costing them $7000. It was the overwhelming brain power of evaluating ISIS as the JV team. The distinguished World Leaders listened to the cacophony, ejaculated in their pants, and passed out in ecstasy.

On 9/30/2018 at 9:40 AM, Jonathan said:

When Obama sat down to play, the World Leaders applauded until their hands bled.

Jonathan,

Now Obama is on the campaign trail. The press is starting to slobber all over him again and I hear he's getting whopping audiences of 700 people or so.

So beware the blue wave.

I tremble in fear.

(Watch the video. Really.)

I want to say something clever or sarcastic and further Dem-bash, but my words can't seem to follow that video and do a good job of it.

Good God, talk about overkill...

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jonathan,

Now Obama is on the campaign trail. The press is starting to slobber all over him again and I hear he's getting whopping audiences of 700 people or so.

700? How does he do it?

I keep hearing that Michelle is thinking about running for president. Wahoo! With her warmth and charisma, and her not giving off any vibe whatsoever of entitlement, grievance,  prejudice, or anger, can you imagine the size of the crowds that she'll draw regularly?

J

President Trump is the most Randian President we have ever had.

Michael