Donald Trump

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Where's Wally? Everybody wants to know. :) 

? Wally was Reza Khalili’s CIA code name.  Look him up!  He was the only successful CIA mole in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.  He wrote a memoire called “A Time to Betray”. Fascinating book.

• Like 1

Bob Woodward is of the opinion that we should be very scared, and that we should read his book.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bob-woodward-fear-trump-in-the-white-house-people-better-wake-up-to-whats-going-on-in-the-oval-office/

It's so bad that I guess we should be wishing that we had voted for the person who, as SecState, signed herself off as having taken the proper training when she didn't, claimed to have been unaware that "c" stood for classified, ignored law and protocol regarding electronic communications, then lied about it when caught, and destroyed the evidence.

That person was the "grown up in the room" option and preference. That would be less scary and less omg embarrassing.

J

21 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Bob Woodward is of the opinion that we should be very scared, and that we should read his book.

Jonathan,

Both Woodward and Bernstein have been living off of Watergate for too long.

That episode kinda fell in their lap and they acted on it correctly. That's all they did. In other words, there was a huge component of being in the right place at the right time. It was not 100% their merit.

The proof is they have been trying to set up a new Watergate ever since. And it never works no matter what they do. :) 

Trump is the closest thing they have encountered that looks like Watergate, but they are showing just how bad they are at reading the signals.

There's no other way to say it. They're getting old...

I once had a friend in Brazil (he played tuba of all things) who, one day, came across three lovely women. They invited him for a foursome. Just like that. A little flirting and off they went to the hotel room. He was in heaven for the duration.

But then he spent the rest of his life trying to set that up again and he never could. He didn't want prostitutes. He wanted that. Sometimes he would complain about it bitterly, but then would think about it a bit and would burst out laughing.

:) 

Notice that Woodward and Bernstein don't laugh anymore.

Maybe they should take up the tuba.

Michael

I especially enjoy reading reporters' excited report of unnamed insiders' interpretations/opinions that Trump has meltdown-tantrum-tirades almost all the time.

When might we see some evidence of such behavior?

I've seen Trump describing member of the press as lying pieces of crap, and doing it calmly, and even sometimes maybe smirking a bit while doing it, only to then hear the activist leftist press report it as having been a meltdown-tantrum-tidade. Their reports of Trump's behavior and emotional states don't match reality. Often times it seems to be something more like projection.

Like anyone, Trump has had a few gaffes, but all of this talk of emotional instability, rage and meltdowns seems to be nothing but Narrative™.

J

Omarosa has a theory on who wrote the op-ed...  so whodunnit?!

Recognizing the Pence link here, the thing about Pence is I have thought he would be lining up for the Presidency after Trump runs his terms.  Pence was strong in the vice-presidential debates, the Republican party would likely want to re-emerge with more of its principles, and Pence will be ready to run for office.  I don't think Pence had anything to do with the op-ed, but it does make sense someone around him might have...

4 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Did Woodward write about Benghazi? 

Earlier in the century he spoke to this issue -- in  May 17, 2013, to be exact:  Bob Woodward compares Benghazi with Watergate. Is he right?  But I don't think he mentioned it in his book Obama's Wars.

Anyway, Mr Trump Jr appears on ABC News to speak to the issue of the naked-mole-rat who may or may not be "disgruntled."  

Just to remind people:

Of course, Mueller's investigation is not going well and will end soon. But still...

Michael

7 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

Trump said during the campaign that he'd begin building the big, beautiful wall in his first day in office.... how many days ago was that?!?

No wall is getting built, Trumpists might as well start the cognitive dissonance process right now.

trump_fox_news_201508081.jpg

Oh , it will get built my man !!!!!!

The Dems have 8-9 weeks before their party will cease to exist . 

Trump has accomplished more in less than two years than any US President has ever accomplished in two terms . 

The Empereor ( in 8-9 weeks ) will soon be able to build anything he wants , even a stairway to heaven , if he so desires . 

Galts Gulch is happening , you’re welcome to come 

On 9/11/2018 at 4:03 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just to remind people:

Of course, Mueller's investigation is not going well and will end soon. But still...

Michael

Accuse your enemy of your worst crime . 

War 101 

11 minutes ago, Marc said:

Oh , it will get built my man !!!!!!

The Dems have 8-9 weeks before their party will cease to exist . 

Trump has accomplished more in less than two years than any US President has ever accomplished in two terms . 

The Empereor ( in 8-9 weeks ) will soon be able to build anything he wants , even a stairway to heaven , if he so desires . 

Trump will campaign to need 4 more years to build the wall, and during his second term he won't get it built then, either.

Hope is a powerful tool, keep hope alive!

But hey after 8 years of Trump and no wall, just blame it on the Dems

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Marc,

He'll be along eventually.

He's got a good mind.

But he's still at the stage where he believes Trump winning the primaries and election was a fluke. And believes Trump can be taken out with rhetoric.

Once that wall comes up, I can't wait to see him look on while thinking, "Another goddam fluke."

Michael

10 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Trump will campaign to need 4 more years to build the wall, and during his second term he won't get it built then, either.

Hope is a powerful tool, keep hope alive!

But hey after 8 years of Trump and no wall, just blame it on the Dems

After 8 years of Trump , it will probably be another 8 years of Trump ! 

Ivanka !!!!!!!!

just do me a solid my man, and when it’s built , come here , and give the man credit ! 

I will do the same if you’re correct !!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Marc,

He'll be along eventually.

He's got a good mind.

But he's still at the stage where he believes Trump winning the primaries and election was a fluke. And believes Trump can be taken out with rhetoric.

Once that wall comes up, I can't wait to see him look on while thinking, "Another goddam fluke."

Michael

I hear you and the thing is is that the fact that these folks are here ( on OL ) means that they are part way home . 

Hey , I was the freaking idiot who called Rubio to be the next President ! 

I was lost , but now Im found . 

Nothing against Marco Rubio , I still have love in my heart for him . 

We have Premiere Ford here ( and some  crazy stuff going on here in Ontario right now ) who is doing a spectacular job and just did something Trump would be proud of !!!! 

Its the dawning of the age of Aquarius ,ummmmm , errrrrrrr , the age of Rand . 

What an incredible time to be alive !!!!!! 

16 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

NAFTA‼️

I’ll putcha in mahhh weee BELLAY!!!

I bet you that Trump weighs more than Obama , more than Hillary , more that Bill Clinton , more than Kim Jong Un , more than Pelosi , more than Maxine the lunatic , more than Kaepernick . 

Probably weighs less than Premiere Ford but more than Trudeau .

He probably gained around 10% more since he was elected , but the S&P gained 50% . 

I think all those North Koreans will be gaining weight too , as their freedom comes ! 

God Bless President Trump , my President , my Emperor ( in 8-9 weeks ) . 

The guy ends out arresting pedophiles en masse , but yeah , let’s discuss his belly . 

John freaking Galt in the freaking Oval Office , God  bless America , land of the free ( once again !!!!!! ) 

16 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Well maybe Trump could legalize cocaine, create a US/Columbia free trade agreement, use the military for shipping and completely cut out the nasty Mexican cartels.

He could pay off the defecit in a week!

Funny but our beloved Prine Minister ( the drama teacher ) legalized weed , then cut the Americans and the Mexicans out of NAFTA so I hear you !!!!!!!!