Donald Trump

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I said to [Peter Russell Screen Doctor] that he leans left and I lean right. Since historical consistency has gone to hell these days. I'll swap him one Putin for 2 Kochs and even take Seagal off his hands as a sweetener. Deal?

[NB - added by WSS:  the link goes to "Peter Russell Script Doctor"]

It's a lot like a tribe of naked midget basketball haters. Nobody wants to swap but the horses.

The IRBARTAD wing is at least consistent ...

Edited by william.scherk
NB -- MSK notes that I botched the name of the Script Doctor. I add a note above.

6 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

I said to [Peter Russell Screen Doctor] that...

William,

sigh...

Why do you change my quote and present your words as mine, then get the guy's name wrong at that?

Dayaamm!

His Facebook account name is Peter Russell Script Doctor.

If you are going to quote me, why not leave out the rewrites? Truncate if you like, but please don't rewrite my text without saying you are rewriting it.

Michael

21 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

sigh...

Why do you change my quote and present your words as mine, then get the guy's name wrong at that?

Dayaamm!

If you are going to quote me, why not leave out the rewrites? Truncate if you like, but please don't rewrite my text without saying you are rewriting it.

Michael

Do you know who also used to rewrite text?

Hitler!!!

J

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I said to [Peter Russell Screen Doctor] that...

William,

sigh...

I was curious about your Facebook 'friend' Peter Russell, and looked to see if I could find him in your 'friend' list.  I found him as Peter Russell Script Doctor and inserted a link.  I did, of course, mistype his Facebook Page title.  Thanks for pointing out that error, sloppy and inattentive me. I'll add a note to the original ... I don't know what else 'words as mine' you mean.

Dayaamm!

Michael

What rewrites?  The link goes to his page, the embed from Facebook is what code they gave me in terms of an iframe. I truncated nothing. Try it out. Give a link or embed. Live a little.  De-stress.

For those who wanted a link to the Facebook page where you and the Script Doctor interact ... I gave it. My work is done.  

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:
4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I said to [Peter Russell Screen Doctor] that he leans left and I lean right. Since historical consistency has gone to hell these days. I'll swap him one Putin for 2 Kochs and even take Seagal off his hands as a sweetener. Deal?

It's a lot like a tribe of naked midget basketball haters.

I swap three General Flynns for two-thirds of a Rand Paul,  an extra scoop of Rohrabacher, and two teaspoons of Dennis Kucinich. How's that?

Dj8QxOpW0AE-6mM.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to Julia Davis tweet for Rossiya One pic

Well, this can't possibly be true, can it?

powerToShutDownMedia.png

17 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Well, this can't possibly be true, can it?

powerToShutDownMedia.png

Probably true, or very close to it.

The number would be higher if it were democrats asked if they or their representative should have the power to shut down media with which they disagree.

On 7/21/2018 at 2:56 PM, Jon Letendre said:

If this is just common design, there are over three thousand counties in the US — twelve thousand police departments — and you surely will have no trouble finding other examples.

Los Angeles County Sheriffs are currently on their 8th badge design since 1850.

Here is their 7th badge:

SHM%20Badge%207%20-B%20.jpg 

Here is the 8th and current badge:

SHM%20Badge%208%20-B%20.jpg   befunky-collage_51_orig.jpg

All their previous badges were comparatively undecorated.

http://lasd.org

There is lots of interesting history at their site.

Can't make this shit up, the 1980 entry begins thusly...

"1980

"Cops Love Kids" program establishes a firm relationship of mutual trust between children and deputies."

A firm relationship. Mutual is interesting. Didn't the deputies already trust the children?

12,000+ police departments in the US and they all have six or so triangular shapes on their badges to fill with design, or not. So how many departments use the boy-lover symbol on their badges, as does law enforcement in Hollywood, Adam Schiff’s District.?

On 6/21/2018 at 2:00 PM, william.scherk said:

Lawlessness should not be tolerated in the Great States.  Not from kings, not from princelings, not from peons, not from money-laundering grotesques.

He is not exactly a princeling, but did manage to attract the attention of Da Feds.  

collinsArrest.png

Edited by william.scherk
Minor spelling/grammar errors.

23 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Enact capital punishment for pedophiles.  There are many people on death row that are themselves victims of child abuse.  So killing pedophiles would actually lower the murder rate of future generations....

You need first to understand what pedophia is and is not.

1) it is a sexual attraction, but not necessarily acted upon.

2) it is a sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children.

3) a sexual attraction to adolescents (by an adult) is a different category (or categories).

4) acted upon or not 

5) morality is about what one does, not what one is. What one  is, morally, is  consequent to what one does or does not do.

--Brant

6 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

You need first to understand what pedophia is and is not.

1) it is a sexual attraction, but not necessarily acted upon.

2) it is an attraction to pre-pubescent children.

3) a sexual attraction to adolescents (by an adult) is a different category (or categories).

4) acted upon or not 

5) morality is about what one does, not what one is. What one  is, morally, is  consequent to what one does or does not do.

--Brant

Correct one cannot be held liable for one’s thoughts only for his actions. 

Kasich says Ohio election was a "vote on the president"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kasich-ohio-voters-were-sending-a-message-to-republicans-trump/

[...]

Well, if Kasich says something about Trump not knowing how to win elections, it must be true...

:evil: 

I have another take. For whatever reason, things were slipping bad for Balderson. Then President Trump did ONE RALLY for him and a tweet or two. Then things turned around.

In other words, I agree with Kasich that the election was about Trump. But as far as knocking off stuff, I think he should knock off his whisper campaign that it's OK for Republicans to lose during this phase. As John Galt would say, "Get out of my way."

So I say let's see what happens in the real election in November.

Michael

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Well, if Kasich says something about Trump not knowing how to win elections, it must be true...

:evil: 

I have another take. For whatever reason, things were slipping bad for Balderson. Then President Trump did ONE RALLY for him and a tweet or two. Then things turned around.

In other words, I agree with Kasich that the election was about Trump. But as far as knocking off stuff, I think he should knock off his whisper campaign that it's OK for Republicans to lose during this phase. As John Galt would say, "Get out of my way."

So I say let's see what happens in the real election in November.

Michael

The Kasichs, McCains and Romneys always get it wrong. Self-defeating. Everything is misinterpreted as proof that they need to cave in and abandon the fight. They have the perpetual view that surrender is the best that we can hope for.

J

On 4/24/2018 at 10:05 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the Americans people...

... ”The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it exist for only one reason - to protect and enrich itself. The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election.

”It’s a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.

”The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors. Honestly, she should be locked up.”

In other, lesser Q-tipped-Trump-whoopee news ... Trump crashes Turkish currency.   This is how it is done, Canada, ya pikers.

What does this mean for Turkey, NATO, the US-supported SDF, the YPG 'sandwich,' the folks being leafletted in Idlib under a watchful Turkish eye from adjoining Turkish-occupied 'buffer zone'?  [Insert map of the Syrian cockpit of war.]

Spoiler

northernSyriaLiveMap.png

Well, good things for some, not so good things for others. 

13 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Q post #1830 tonight.

Catch a load of this ...