Donald Trump

Funny how you accuse me of evading and yet here you are evading.  It’s a simple question Jon.

Michael? Musician and conductor.

Steve Wolfer? Psychologist.

Luke Setzer? Freaking rocket scientist, how cool is that!

Me? I’m a Non Destructive Testing Technician in the oil and gas sector.

How hard of a question is it Jon?

As for me being a pussy my medals and trophies for freestyle full contact fighting would beg to differ but hey, whatever floats your boat.

9 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Funny how you accuse me of evading and yet here you are evading.  It’s a simple question Jon.

Michael? Musician and conductor.

Steve Wolfer? Psychologist.

Luke Setzer? Freaking rocket scientist, how cool is that!

Me? I’m a Non Destructive Testing Technician in the oil and gas sector.

How hard of a question is it Jon?

As for me being a pussy my medals and trophies for freestyle full contact fighting would beg to differ but hey, whatever floats your boat.

But you claim not to read People Magazine.

It was only my first question and you won’t answer it.

And you said I had a character flaw.

Walmart greeter?

My bad you are ashamed because due to mental instability and unable to be away from your bunker are simply unemployable?

Come on man it is a simple question.

5 hours ago, caroljane said:

... you are a worshipper of a skinflint of whom one of his closest associates called."the meanest man I ever met." He cheated both of the mothers of his children out of fair divorce settlements and was proud of it...

Carol,

You call the lap of luxury President Trump's exes live in and the wealthy status of all his children as being cheated?

Dayammm!

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

Naturally as soon as I found out Jules was rich I immediately proposed marriage, but I was refused in a very gentlemanly fashion on religious grounds (his brand of Objectivism prohibits him marrying anyone over 90 years his senior-- ) I am crushed, but since I have been rejected by nearly every apparently sane man on this site who seems to make a decent living, I will probably survive this latest blow from cruel fate.

I only came on OL in the first place to find a rich guy

After your view of a fair settlement in a divorce, can you blame the rich dudes?

You are most definitely prenup territory.

:) 

Michael

5 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - And there's this:

Michael

That’s fantastic! They finally cornered that slithering traitor. Things will really be moving along now. There’s some Seth Rich rumblings, too. Lots of exposure happening the next few weeks and In four months, the most glorious election ever.

The healing begins in earnest in 2019.

Did I read the news right?

I read that Mexico is building a wall along its southern border in order to keep out illegal aliens.

And Mexico is going to pay for it.

(I love it when this stuff happens... LOL... )

Actually, I think Obrador, after he is sworn in, is only planning heavy investments in a specialized border force to keep illegal aliens out of Mexico, but still...

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jonathan,

My favorite observation by Candace (my paraphrase) is she loves how often white people not only tell her what being a black person is really like, they tell her what being a black person should be like.

Michael

I enjoy the vids online in which black people are asked man in the street questions about white liberals' views of them, such as that voter ID is racist because black people cant get or afford IDs, etc. Heh.

Bezos, Amazon, Washington Post and Arabian human trafficker-owned (Carlos Slim) New York Times are all tools of rogue CIA that Trump is taking apart.

On July 7 Trump declared that both papers would cease to exist...

Twitter is getting rid of fake accounts at a record pace. Will that include the Failing New York Times and propaganda machine for Amazon, the Washington Post, who constantly quote anonymous sources that, in my opinion, don’t exist - They will both be out of business in 7 years!

Now, this news...

“a prominent Amazon critic has joined the staff of the Federal Trade Commission, suggesting that the major anti-trust action that media pundits described as a "long shot" could very well happen.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-10/crackdown-coming-outspoken-amazon-critic-joins-staff-ftc

Meanwhile, on Air Force One ...

Prosecutors have everything they need from the NSA, it doesn’t matter if Page or Strzok testify or not. But they will testify, to keep their deal that saves them from life in prison. The President is likely making up their having “cold feet,” this is theater, an intentional building of public outrage, and it is working brilliantly.