Donald Trump

Don’t no let me get in the way of enjoying the fun collectivist. Just remember that she will readily strip a black woman of her race for, what, exactly?  Oh, there it is, for being “in high esteem with the reigning government pundits.” You wouldn’t want to know what she really thinks about you, be happy she just keeps it “fun.” I’m sure Candace isn’t watching, so, enjoy.

Yeah, anyone who escapes the Liberal Plantation has to be smeared as being a traitor, and no longer being a true member of their race. It's just one of the pressure tactics to keep "those n*****s voting Democratic for 200 years," as LBJ said.

• Like 1

Trump, Putin, NATO ...

On 7/7/2018 at 3:59 PM, william.scherk said:

Some say Russia has had a shitty-ass deal from the NATO powers up to now, a kind of encirclement.  This NATO thing is also bothering the other President, wouldn't you know. Maybe they will decide a couple of things that make it easier for Russia to come in from the cold.

Here's a Twitter link to an 'unrolled thread' of some interesting analysis by Claire Berlinski.  She may be Deep Faye, but at least she operates in the glare of sunlight ...

Edited by william.scherk
Who cares? Who wants "unruly" discussion? Nuance or nits, you decide. At least make a compelling reading experience.

Subtle ad hominem instructions ...

On 6/30/2018 at 12:17 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Not just the last, Billyboy, you also included the 2nd to last post of Praying Medic’s thread, about someone else’s, religious, contribution to the conversation. I haven’t looked at it because I have no interest. But you made sure to include it. Praying Medic is Christian is that what you to be sure our readers notice? Are you engaging in subtle ad hominem?

"You are a lying, deranged, leftist scumbag."

8 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Yeah, anyone who escapes the Liberal Plantation has to be smeared as being a traitor, and no longer being a true member of their race.

Jonathan,

My favorite observation by Candace (my paraphrase) is she loves how often white people not only tell her what being a black person is really like, they tell her what being a black person should be like.

:) 

Michael

Oh that’s rich Jon.  So what great accomplishments in life have you done other than quoting conspiracy theory nutters and picking on Carol?

As for me being a brainless thug..brainless thugs don’t recognize an individual’s rights against fraud, coercion, theft or initiation of force. (I do).  

All I see for the most part from you and all of your interactions (that I chose not to say anything in but did read). Is that you are an internet bully.  You have been asked many times to expand or explain positions and the best you come up with is a copy and paste or in my case a label of bigot, small and brainless thug.

I make 170-230k a year Jon, own my house and have over a million in liquid assets.  I know it’s not much and should be more but hey I had a divorce 18 yrs ago that set me back a bit.  Perhaps by objectivist standards I’m a small earner, but one does what he can with such small character and limited intellect such as myself.

According  to Francisco “a man is only as big as his money..”  The money speech..ever read that Jon?   

I’m glad you feel good yourself, but do try to stay on-track, Jules.

I called out atrocious racial collectivist bullshit from Carol.

The site owner, from whom I have received most of my points, (which you have few of) immediately got my point, agreed and expanded. 

Your response was to tell me to go to my bunker.

And now you declare it all picking on Carol.

Your commitment to right in the right and wrong wars is in question, Jules, and neither your balance sheet nor income disclosures will fix I for you. You have a character problem, not a physical or financial one, but that was clever evasion.

You invite me to Canada for a physical altercation, then whine like a little bitch that you then get called a thug. But you plainly really are a dumb little thug bitch. If you don’t like it, change it.

27 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Oh that’s rich Jon.  So what great accomplishments in life have you done other than quoting conspiracy theory nutters and picking on Carol?

As for me being a brainless thug..brainless thugs don’t recognize an individual’s rights against fraud, coercion, theft or initiation of force. (I do).  

All I see for the most part from you and all of your interactions (that I chose not to say anything in but did read). Is that you are an internet bully.  You have been asked many times to expand or explain positions and the best you come up with is a copy and paste or in my case a label of bigot, small and brainless thug.

I make 170-230k a year Jon, own my house and have over a million in liquid assets.  I know it’s not much and should be more but hey I had a divorce 18 yrs ago that set me back a bit.  Perhaps by objectivist standards I’m a small earner, but one does what he can with such small character and limited intellect such as myself.

According  to Francisco “a man is only as big as his money..”  The money speech..ever read that Jon?   

Holey moley, who woulda thunk?

Hey remember who liked you when they thought you were poor!

Still poor but proud,

C.

7 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I’m glad you feel good yourself, but do try to stay on-track, Jules.

I called out atrocious racial collectivist bullshit from Carol.

The site owner, from whom I have received most of my points, (which you have few of) immediately got my point, agreed and expanded. 

Your response was to tell me to go to my bunker.

And now you declare it all picking on Carol.

Your commitment to right in the right and wrong wars is in question, Jules, and neither your balance sheet nor income disclosures will fix I for you. You have a character problem, not a physical or financial one, but that was clever evasion.

You invite me to Canada for a physical altercation, then whine like a little bitch that you then get called a thug. But you plainly really are a dumb little thug bitch. If you don’t like it, change it.

Most of the things you say about me really are not worth commenting on, so I don;t. but littleness, in spirit, in soul, and oh yes- in fingers -I am human after all, and yes, the old wive's tale my friends say is true - you are a worshipper of a skinflint of whom one of his closest associates called."the meanest man I ever met." He cheated both of the mothers of his children out of fair divorce settlements and was proud of it , he conned the city of NY out of millions and considered that one of his greatest triumphs,

He is now in the process of conning you and the gullible others out of your irreplaceable heritage of freedom and reason, and you are loving it.

Enjoy.

I don’t have a problem being called a thug, but BRAINLESS thug? That thar is fighting words I say!  Lmfao.

Also the finer nuances are lost to you.  I was not threatening you with physical violence by inviting you to say that to my face up here in Canada.  What I meant was people often are very brave and liberal with really shitty behaviour when hiding behind the keyboard in their safe little spaces(or your bunker) but in reality they lack the conviction of their words when in a face to face situation.

Mostly I can’t imagine or at least I would like NOT to imagine you being such a callous ass if in fact you met and spoke with Carol in person, however...

I see now that both Carol and Billyboy liked your bunker response to Carol’s disgusting racism. All three of you (and where’s Korben?) are peas-in-a-pod, feigning respect for Rand and Objectivism while you high-five each other’s thoroughly un-Objectivist, collectivist filth.

Now you are starting to sound like Lindsay Perigo...

2 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I see now that both Carol and Billyboy liked your bunker response to Carol’s disgusting racism. All three of you (and where’s Korben?) are peas-in-a-pod, feigning respect for Rand and Objectivism while you high-five each other’s thoroughly un-Objectivist, collectivist filth.

You say I sound like someone else. Is that a denial that what Carol said is vicious or un-Objectivist or vile? You said you are not brainless, so show me. Is that what saying I sound like someone else means? You haven’t said anything yet about Carol’s remarks about Candace Owens not really being black.

I’m not a racist or a collectivist.

Im pretty sure that if you talked to Steve Wolfer or Ed Thompson or even Michael Marrotta (Who I’ve had plenty of arguements with) they could probably fill you in that I’m as far from a collectivist or racist as they come.  I may not be a die hard Objectivist like some of the more venerable members but I am one.

Bill and I have had our “moments”.  And I rightfully so at the time fully deserved his condemnation.

The only person evading anything here is you and your crappy behaviour Jon.