Donald Trump

2 minutes ago, 9thdoctor said:

1980 was the same.  Carter was expected to win, and Reagan blew him away.

Well that just goes to show the polls are not the Last Word....

Here's a little inspirational reading from Rush:

Trump Roars Back

He is totally satisfied that Trump is not going to waste a lot of precious time on the women accusing him, but instead calls the Clintons "criminals" and so on.

But he did mention two things on the women accusers.

1. The lady who said he "octopussed" her on an airplane said he raised the armrest between them and started in. Rush asked the question of whether first class seats come with the feature of raising the armrest because he doesn't recall that ever being the case. And Rush got flooded with emails from flight attendants saying that of course you can't raise the armrests in first class seats, not even 30 years ago.

Dayaamm! It would be nice if the Clinton folks would vet their stories first before smearing Trump. :) 

2. The People magazine story apparently was supposed to have happened out in the public right in front of a pregnant Melania. Rush liked the way Trump told the story. As for me, I think it's along the lines of, if you believe that, I have a nice big bridge to sell you for cheap.

I don't think Trump was a saint. Rich playboys are never saints, especially once they go into show business. But it's hard for me to see the press acting all goody-goody two-shoes. I've known a lot of press people in my times and based on what I have seen with my own two eyes, I feel embarrassed for them seeing them act like this. 

Honestly, I never thought the American press would be sleazier and more sellouts than the Brazilian press, but they are. The word whore comes to mind...

Michael

btw - This is the woman, Jessica Leeds, who claims Trump octopussed her on the plane:

10.13.2016-21.54.png

Granted, she was younger then, but does this look like the kind of woman Trump would fondle?

We have to keep things somewhat real, folks. Armchairs in first class planes don't raise and Trump doesn't surround himself with women with that kind of pusser.

:evil:  :) 

Keep it coming NYT. And keep it coming classy like always...

Michael

Expect to see a lot of this kind of thing coming up if the mainstream media keeps up trying to sell sleaze against Trump.

It's the former Miss Universe Manager, who says she would have heard any accusations from any of the contestants before anyone else and she never heard anything. On the contrary, she only heard and saw Trump acting respectably around the young women and in a caring manner. And she's livid with the media for what they are now saying about Trump.

From my marketing studies, I know that testimonials like this sell, even in the face of accusations.

Imagine if a crapload of them appear... Just average folks from all over the place who have had dealings with Trump, one after another...

Michael

44 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - This is the woman, Jessica Leeds, who claims Trump octopussed her on the plane:

10.13.2016-21.54.png

btw - I am reading around a bit and this came up on a site called Truthfeed:

BUSTED ! FAKE TRUMP ACCUSER TIED TO CLINTON FOUNDATION AND CAUGHT IN LIE

They wonder if Trump used to take a hacksaw with him on airplane trips just so he could cut enough of the armrests off to fondle women in first class against their will.

10.13.2016-22.49.png

:) 

Also, seems like her telephone number goes to the Clinton Foundation among other Clinton-involvement details.

Workin' it...

May the best sleaze win...

Michael

Like it or not, this is kinda cool.

And a good part is due to Trump.

The link goes to here:

More Breitbart.com Site Records Fall: 200,000,000 Pageviews in Month; 11.5M in Single Day

That is right. They are getting 200 million views a month.

For a comparison, the population of the USA is about 320 million.

Michael

This may or may not become a thing this election (I think it will a little), but everybody knows CNN is in the tank for Clinton.

That means it's not a good idea for the Clinton campaign to piss off Jake Tapper. Yet piss him off they did thanks to WikiLeaks. Podesta called him a dick and he was not amused. As to Brazile feeding a town hall question to Clinton, he was appalled.

I don't expect this to sway Tapper to Trump, but I do think it might seriously dampen his enthusiasm when he is told to shill for Clinton, knowingly or unknowingly.

Poor Jake.

It's hard to work at a whorehouse and not be interested in sex...

Michael

How can you not like this guy?

Jordan Chariton from The Young Turks is worried about the media turning into a propaganda arm of the government like state-run media of dictatorships. I wish he were not a leftie because he would understand that the government involvement in the media, through regulators, is exactly why it is acting like a propaganda arm of the government.

He's got a good start, though, with respecting objectivity of fact and obedience to certain rights. Even with Trump. You can tell he despises Trump, but he states clearly that the media is acting despicably because Trump is innocent of accusations until proven guilty. He wants to nail Trump, but he wants it on fact, not propaganda. He's also pissed they are not covering WikiLeaks, instead wall-to-wall Trump.

I feel like I could talk to a guy like this.

I know I like watching him better than anything on TV news shows. I feel clean when I watch him even when I disagree with him. I feel dirty watching broadcast and cable news, even when I agree with them.

He also represents a fundamental principle of Machiavellian Politics 101: You can only fuck over corruptible people on your side and still count on them to join you in the end. If you fuck over a passionately ideological person on your side, it's better to kill him because, otherwise, he will turn into your worst nightmare.

Clinton has a whole slew of those to deal with right now. They are not amused about Bernie...

Michael

On Monday my wife and I attended this Science Cafe talk about voting polls.

The speakers said most vote polling is by phone. There are many problems with voting polls -- enhanced in recent years by cell phones -- and the samples drawn are small relative to the population. See, for example, the nonresponse, response and coverage biases here.

A more detailed Q&A about the process is here.

On Trump's site:

WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN’S ANTI-CATHOLIC BIGOTRY

October 13, 2006

“[The Emails Illustrate] The Open Anti-Catholic Bigotry Of Her Senior Advisers, Who Attack The Deeply Held Beliefs And Theology Of Catholics.” -Joseph Cella, Founder Of The National Catholic Prayer Breakfast

WSJ Opinion: “It’s no secret that progressive elites despise religion, but it’s still striking to see their contempt expressed so bluntly as in the leaked email chains that include Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.” (WSJ, 10/13/16)

Angela Flood: “It is an attempt to undermine the faith.” (FOX News, 10/13/16)

Raymond Arroyo: “For someone to come and say, ‘I have a political organization to change your church to complete my political agenda or advance my agenda,’ I don’t know how anybody could embrace that.” (WaPo, 10/12/16)

Joseph Cella: The emails illustrate "the open anti-Catholic bigotry of her senior advisers, who attack the deeply held beliefs and theology of Catholics," (Catholic News, 10/13/16)

Matt Schlapp: “Hillary likes to say she ‘goes high’ but she and her campaign are as low as a snake’s belly.” (Talk Media News, 10/12/16)

Mercedes Schlapp: “the comments are incredibly offensive.” (Talk Media News, 10/12/16)

Former Ambassador Jim Nicholson: “said the emails left him gasping. ‘I was greatly offended and disappointed when I read these comments made by senior members of Hillary Clinton’s staff.’”He said Clinton “absolutely ought to apologize. No religion should suffer this kind of denigration.” (Talk Media News, 10/12/16)

Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.): “’This attack is not limited to just Catholics.’ He implored on the public to “call on your bishops, call on your faith-based leaders” to condemn the remarks.” (Talk Media News, 10/12/16)

Newt Gingrich: “’Calista and I both feel this is an assault on Catholics.’ He referred to Clinton’s “bigoted, anti-Christian, anti-Catholic staff.” (Talk Media News, 10/12/16)

Calista Gingrich: “extremely offensive.” (Talk Media News, 10/12/16)

Speaker Paul Ryan: “If anything, these statements reveal the Clinton campaign’s hostile attitude toward people of faith in general. … All Americans of faith should take a long, hard look at this and decide if these are the values we want to be represented in our next president.” (Fortune, 10/13/16)

CNN: “Dozens of religious leaders who signed the statement expressed their ‘outrage at the demeaning and troubling rhetoric used by those within Secretary Clinton's campaign.’” (CNN, 10/14/16)

Bill Donohue: “Yesterday, I stopped short of asking Hillary Clinton to fire John Podesta, her campaign chairman. In light of the latest Wikileaks revelations, she has no choice but to cut all ties with this man. The man is hell bent on creating mutiny in the Catholic Church and must therefore be fired.” (Newsmax, 10/13/16)

Washington Times: Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails “Long before Hillary Clinton called millions of Americans a “basket of deplorables,” her top campaign advisers and liberal allies openly mocked Catholics, Southerners and a host of other groups, according to newly released emails that offer a stunning window into the vitriol inside the Clinton world less than a month before Election Day.” (Washington Times, 10/12/16)

Kellyanne Conway: “For 30 years Hillary Clinton has been openly hostile to practicing Catholics,” she said, citing Clinton’s support of partial birth abortion and the ObamaCare contraception mandate. “Now her staff is caught calling Catholics ‘backwards’ in emails seething with disdain.” (FOX News, 10/13/16)

Well, there goes the Catholic neighborhood for Clinton shot to hell. I don't think even George Soros can fix this one.

Michael

I got this from President to be elected, Donald J. Trump today, in my email: When you watched the last debate, was there one single moment that you loved? Is there something you want me to say when I face Hillary for the last time in just 5 days? I’m asking you to provide your input as I prepare for the FINAL debate with Hillary Clinton. Please take the Final TRUMP Debate Preparation to have a say in our campaign’s debate preparation. You can weigh in on what you thought worked during this last debate and what we still need to do win over the hearts of undecided voters during this final stretch of our campaign. This is your chance to have a voice in the most critical election of our lifetime. After this debate, there will be no turning back. We only have this one last night to make the case to America that we are ready to lead our country back to greatness. I want to be sure we hit every single important point. And I need your help weighing in to ensure that NOTHING is left out of our debate preparation. Please take the Final TRUMP Debate Preparation Survey immediately. Thank you, Donald J. Trump. end quote

It will be a pivotal moment. In the mean time, stay on Message, Mr. Trump.

Peter

This is a most interesting tweet from WikiLeaks.

Google shows how the words that are typed into the search engine are trending in terms of the quantity of searches. In this case, there are four keywords analyzed and they are represented by colored lines.

wikileaks = blue line
trump pussy = red line
trump women = yellow line
trump allegations = green line

What this means is that the mainstream news is doing nonstop trump sex allegations, but people are searching for WikiLeaks. The mainstream media is not reporting on what people search for.

Since this is probably a dynamic graph, I went to Google and took a screenshot of the results while holding the mouse over the last point just to get the numbers.

Gtr-10.14.2016-10.43.png

For what it's worth, I went to the Google Trends page and got the following information from their maps of interest worldwide.

Much of Africa, the Orient and sporadic parts of the rest of the world did not have enough searches to register
Ireland, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Iran mostly searched for "trump women" among the terms.
Romania and South Korea mostly searched for "trump pussy".
Everywhere else the world over searched for "wikileaks".

I don't know what that means out in the world, but it must mean something. :) 

Here in the US, people are far more tuned into WikiLeaks than the media is letting on.

Michael

Michael wrote: Jordan Chariton from The Young Turks is worried about the media turning into a propaganda arm of the government like state-run media of dictatorships. I wish he were not a leftie because he would understand that the government involvement in the media, through regulators, is exactly why it is acting like a propaganda arm of the government. end quote

From my microcosm: Usually at six I watch a local Fox or CBS news affiliate but last night they were broadcasting other things so I turned to ABC in Salisbury, Maryland. The local, fairly young guy read from a prepared speech, and though he is the anchor I could tell he did not “want to say” what was coming up on his teleprompter. It was an attempt to link Trump taking assets out of Virginia to concentrate where he might win, and the steady drip of what Hillary calls “A Bimbo Eruption.” This was linked to the supposed fact that Trump was losing support continuously.  He may have no power, or say, over what is reported.

We know how the Demoncrats put out a morning set of “talking points” and the propagandists at every level, spew out that line over the course of a day. Tomorrow there will be another set of talking points. Rush Limbaugh frequently compiles a group of daily blurbs from about ten of those mind destroyers and it is quite funny. If the key phrase is, Unfit for Office, you will hear ten fools saying the same phrase, almost word for word. They have no integrity AND lack journalism’s moral edict that they just report the facts. So I can add a local station in a conservative zone to being a court jester reporting for the Statist/Totalitarians. They are sound effects.

My larger point is going to be explained and expounded upon by Trump according to the news. He is going to blast “the news” for being a propaganda machine  . . . and “the news” will either, not report it, bury it under other news, or twist it. It really is a propaganda machine and a strategy must be in place to combat it. Trump has been good at it, but as the election nears I think we will see a worsening, from ABC, CBS, NBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc. and it will be interesting to chronicle their complicity in an attempt to get the totalitarian elected in a supposedly “free society.”   

Peter

14 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

As of this moment, it looks like Hillary's going to win big.  "Mandate" level win.  Me, I'm all in for Johnson.

While Johnson is the libertine dopesmokers' messiah, third party votes really just support Clinton.

Greg

Podesta Part 7.

I read somewhere there are about 40,000 emails left to leak until the election.

Notice that WikiLeaks is now openly mocking Hillary Clinton in the dump:

Talk about drip... drip... drip...

This is slosh... slosh... slosh...

Michael

Greg wrote: This election cycle has been apocalyptic in that it has revealed the truth that the majority of people presently living in America aren't Americans. end quote

Illegals and recent Mexican or Muslim immigrants who can vote, do add to the mix, but they are Not the majority. Maybe 30 percent of Americans are progressives and a significant number of the rest can be swayed by propaganda. We need to revamp our educational system, point out the bias of the news and keep free marketers, constitutionalists and folks like Ayn Rand, Milton Freeman, Adam Smith, and Ronald Reagan in the public’s prefrontal cortex. Middle America is very conservative, but population wise, there are a lot of liberals on the left coast and  New Yawk.

They are reporting that Paul Ryan is speaking to Young Republicans today to support local republicans.

Peter 

Have you been following the news about Putin pulling his people abroad and their families, back to Russia? There is a threat of nuclear war if Obama does cyber attack them in retaliation for Russia giving WikiLeaks info to Orange Julius Assange which supports Trump? Normally, if this were happening there would be all sorts of news about it and panic in Progressive Capital DC, but not this time. It is an Obama tactic, but Putin is also using it for internal consumption. Isn’t Russia the last place you would want your elites and their families to be if there are nuclear bombs exploding?

In the mean time, should I stock up some fresh water? I would be able to see the mushroom clouds from my front porch.   

I want to take back my harsh words for WikiLeaks having zilch impact because a lot of it is going to hurt the commies, especially the Hillary / Podesta blasts against Catholics and Evangelicals. Bring it on Orange Julius! I think his Hail Mary especially has helped keep Catholics from voting for Hillary, which could be a new group opposed to Clinton, since I think Evangelicals were already supporting Trump . . . . though not his potty mouth.

In fact, according to Fox News, major donors are insisting the RNC stop supporting their candidate, Donald Trump!!!!!! If that is true it makes my threat to stop supporting an elitist wing of the RNC sound like a hollow or meaningless threat. Big money talks. I hope a list of traitors is given soon, of all the people who would rather see America ruled by a totalitarian. This could have a crippling effect on the GOP’s chances this year.

Imagine all those “Vote Trump” yard signs going to the dump and being angrily tossed out. I hate to seem like a branch waving in the wind but what can be changed? What is our strategy? We cannot change Donald’s prior “playboy” attitude or even wish he had been politically minded for the last twenty years or so and more discreet. He is who he is and he is all we “got.” I AM passed the point where I can be swayed by the lame stream media but Donald’s continuing message must be positive and not defensive.

57 minutes ago, Peter said:

Greg wrote: This election cycle has been apocalyptic in that it has revealed the truth that the majority of people presently living in America aren't Americans. end quote

Illegals and recent Mexican or Muslim immigrants...

Peter, I'm not talking about immigration... I'm referring to people who live in America who aren't Americans because they don't live by American values. Many immigrants who came here to live by American values are more American than people who were born here.

Greg

2 hours ago, Peter said:

I got this from President to be elected, Donald J. Trump today, in my email: When you watched the last debate, was there one single moment that you loved? Is there something you want me to say when I face Hillary for the last time in just 5 days? I’m asking you to provide your input as I prepare for the FINAL debate with Hillary Clinton. Please take the Final TRUMP Debate Preparation to have a say in our campaign’s debate preparation. You can weigh in on what you thought worked during this last debate and what we still need to do win over the hearts of undecided voters during this final stretch of our campaign. This is your chance to have a voice in the most critical election of our lifetime. After this debate, there will be no turning back. We only have this one last night to make the case to America that we are ready to lead our country back to greatness. I want to be sure we hit every single important point. And I need your help weighing in to ensure that NOTHING is left out of our debate preparation. Please take the Final TRUMP Debate Preparation Survey immediately. Thank you, Donald J. Trump. end quote

It will be a pivotal moment. In the mean time, stay on Message, Mr. Trump.

Peter

Thanks I took the survey