Donald Trump

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

You are arguing post election while Michael is on the pre-election. It's an odds calculation. At the racetrack there is only one race and one set of odds out of the gate. Michael--correct me if I'm wrong--is offering 95 bucks for your 5 buck bet on Clinton. Take it.

--Brant

(if he's a sucker)

Odds calculations are in part subjective  and very idiosyncratic.  Two people can view the same set of facts and come up with different odds. 

Two probability theorists,  Finetti and Jaynes   promoted the notion the probability is really a subjective notion which can be subjected to  mathematical constraints.   

1. The probability of an outcome is a non negative number between zero and one

2. If A and B  are independent then P(A and B) = P(A) * P(B)

3  P(not-A) = 1- P(A)  

but for an event P(A)  is arrived at  subjectively.

The other theory of probability is the so called frequentist theory that says  if outcome A is observbed in a large number of trials N  them P(A)  

= the number of times A  happens  /  N.  So if a fair coin is tossed a large number of times  then heads will come up close to fifty percent of the time and tails will come up  nearly fifty percent of the time  with no other output possible  (the coin will never land on its edge). 

Bayesian Statistics is based on the subjective theory of probability.  It is assumed that a reasonable person tossing a coin that is just as likely to come up heads as tails  will estimate the probability of head = probability of tails = .5.  

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

Michael--correct me if I'm wrong--is offering 95 bucks for your 5 buck bet on Clinton. Take it.

Brant,

Let me see what he says:

46 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Odds calculations are in part subjective  and very idiosyncratic... (blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah blah...)

I'll take his money.

:)

Michael

Donald Trump and gays according to Milo:

Donald Trump Just Overtook The Democrats On Gay Rights
by Milo Yiannopoulos
15 Aug 2016
Breitbart

From the article:

The madman has actually done it. God-Emperor Daddy — known to the rest of you as Republican presidential candidate Donald J Trump — has just outflanked Hillary Clinton on the Left and announced what can only be described as an ultra-progressive immigration policy.

. . .

The media won’t portray this policy as progressive, of course — they’ll portray it as stupid, bigoted, and reactionary. The Washington Post, little more than a Hillary mouthpiece this election cycle, has already started, branding the proposal “crazy” and “outlandish.” But it isn’t. Actually, it’s about the most pro-gay policy I’ve ever heard from a presidential hopeful.

. . .

It’s odd that leftists are already starting up the outrage machine. After all, isn’t this what progressivism is supposed to be about? All around the world, Muslims are oppressing women, murdering gays, and exterminating non-Muslims. Progressives claim to want to protect the rights of gays, women and minorities, yet are silent on the greatest threat to them in the world today.

Somehow, I doubt they would be outraged if Trump threatened to deport the Westboro Baptist Church. This, despite the fact that the Westboro Baptists haven’t killed anyone, whereas a Muslim, Omar Mateen, carried out the greatest act of homophobic violence in U.S. history.

. . .

I’m comfortable with people who are uncomfortable with gays, as long as they don’t want to kill us, maim us or throw us off rooftops. (Permission for lesser violence is available upon application.) For leftists, the reverse appears to be true — they’re uncomfortable with people who are uncomfortable with gays, unless they want to kill us and maim us and throw us off rooftops.

Thus, decline to bake a cake for some lesbians and you are a heinous bigot. Murder 50 fags and injure 50 more and you’re a tragic victim, probably reacting to islamophobia, whose dad will be invited to stand behind Hillary Clinton at a rally.

. . .

Throughout this election cycle, Trump has been attacked as a bigot and a reactionary on immigration. With this new plan, though, he has proven beyond doubt that he’s the only person running for President who can stick up for chicks and queers.

Face facts, guys. It is the political Left that wants to flood America with violent homophobes and misogynists, not Trump. No-one with a clear-eyed view of Muslim culture can believe otherwise.

Milo's argument is very hard to answer for those in the Clinton camp, that is, answer by those who profess interest in the rights of gays and women.

A right isn't worth a damn if it can't be practiced and can't be protected.

Reality is what it is, especially when dead bodies and rapes keep piling up due to poorly screened Muslim immigrants. You wonder, how many murders and rapes will it take for radical Islam to become a serious issue to the left?

It's kinda odd to see Donald Trump as a slugger for gay rights, but he is. :) Women's rights, too.

He doesn't like people who rape and murder...

Michael

The NYTimes should go out of business considering the way it's been run, but there's always a billionaire in the wings to keep puffing it up.

My step-mother considered it to be a traitor (to the USA) newspaper.

I read it for 25 years ('68 - '93) off my father's subscription. (He died in '93.) He said you needed to read it for its international coverage. Of that, I was/am dubious, for every reason I can think of, and suspect I don't think of. Anyway, I've only perused it two or three times since.

--Brant

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wise words from Scott Adams, the Dilbert guy.

:) 

Michael

Very interesting.  MSK, what is the character flaw he's talking about that needs to be solved in Act 3 in the heroic journey?  Not Trump's specifically, the concept he's talking about.

Korben,

It's a story writing technique used a lot in Hollywood. In this model, your protagonist has two main storylines (or arcs): one external and one internal. The external arc is tangible. He needs to find the killer. He needs to get a sum of money. He needs to keep get a message to a person. Anything that can be seen and heard (and/or touched, smelled, tasted).

He also starts with an internal (mental) wound from his backstory that makes him unreasonable with himself and be a pain to those around him at times. It causes blindness or freezing up at the worst times.

A wound example: when he was young, he was deeply in love and the bitch betrayed him with his worst enemy. She got him thrown out of school and cruelly mocked him in public. To top it off, he ran over his beloved dog because he was in a daze. This results in his current inability to allow anyone to get too close to him. He never opens up about his problems and suffers in silence, even when it's stupid to do so.

The trick with a story like this is to make things work out so the external and internal arcs meet at the climax. In other words, one of the ways he solves his biggest external obstacle is by coming to terms with the wound that causes his defect. Often a love interest or a sidekick help him to face down his fear (or pain or whatever he is trying to avoid facing). The force is suddenly with him! Yay! And off he goes to fight the good fight. :) 

This wound can involve lack of trust, self-doubt, and so on, even idiot things like excessive stinginess (which would work wonderfully in a comedy). 

Trump has a character flaw of being too thin-skinned. This has already caused him some serious headaches in Acts 1 and 2 of his campaign (along with some good benefits, so it's an interesting flaw). Imagine if he can jerry it up in his "story" so that overcoming this flaw becomes part of how he trounces Hillary in a big Act 3 debate or something like that.

She attacks him with a harsh insult on how he treats women and the audience sees him get ready to let loose with a snarky counterpunch about Bill. But then he catches himself. He stops cold. He gets a quizzical expression for a second, shakes it off, and comes out with a firm polite statement that treats her gracefully as a woman, but totally destroys her standing before her own voters. Something like producing a video of her talking to Huma about putting a hit on someone. He wouldn't have to play it. He could merely say what's on it and that it's now on YouTube and watch her disintegrate. That example is probably unrealistic because I doubt a tape like that exists, but I'm sure his opposition research can come up with something equally devastating.

Even pundits who hate him would yap on about the photo-finish and how they could see him forcing himself to be disciplined at a critical moment, yada yada yada. That's just one way to use this Act 3 character flaw technique.

Michael

Michael wrote: Something like producing a video of her talking to Huma about putting a hit on someone. end quote

Should Old Hickory Clinton put a smack down on the “First Laddy” after his next indiscretion? This was brought up during the time of the death of people around Hillary during the first years of little bill’s Presidency, (Vince Foster, etc., and didn’t The Enquirer say there were a dozen suspicious deaths?). He had an affair with a young lady before Monica who worked in a DC jewelry store. Two Hispanic looking men walked in and shouted, “This is a robbery!” They walked over to Bill’s friend and shot her dead, then walked out without stealing anything.  To the DC cops it sounded like an assassination. The recent Democratic Party leaks, the Wikileaks guy, who gave the emails and data to Julius Assaunge, was walking down a DC street and was shot dead. It was done in a poorer neighborhood. No valuables were taken. It sounded like an assassination and Wikileaks has a 20 grand reward for the true story and arrest of the perpetrator, and the planner who sounds like Hillary, since it is her alleged style.

Hillary health scare stories are still out there but she still seems to be cackling along.

Peter

Paul Manafort resigned as Trump's campaign chief honcho.

As the left and NeverTrump folks are going apeshit over Steve Bannon from Breitbart being invited on board, the lady who will be sitting next to Trump in his airplane and everywhere is Kellyanne Conway.

So, to get acquainted, here are a few words from her (being interviewed by Chris Mathews).

I believe she is going to penetrate the female demographic quite effectively. I like what I hear from her.

Michael

50 minutes ago, Peter said:

Hillary health scare stories are still out there but she still seems to be cackling along.

Peter,

Nobody has her owning up, yet.

She doesn't have Bill's charm and cuteness to get through owning up like a kid with his hand caught in a cookie jar like Bill did with the Lewinsky scandal.

My example was a hypothetical, but if I were a hacker, getting Hillary on record owning up, or some indisputable fact (like DNA on a dress was for Bill) is exactly what I would be looking for.

Michael

Kellyanne is a great choice to head up the campaign. Suddenly I am no longer hearing the theme song to “The Young and the Restless,” or a commercial for the San Diego Comicon. I won’t miss the drama of a less well run campaign / soap opera. She sounds like someone who CAN speak off the cuff for Trump and when he watches her, he will be nodding his head and purring like a big old tom cat.

In past years, I remember Kellyanne being interviewed on Fox and she seemed to always know something the viewers or the Fox interrogator didn’t know. It was a type of knowing smile, (I know, and you don’t, and of course I know how pretty I am) which she seems to have dropped. She may need to set aside lots of time for sleep to continue to look fresh without stage makeup.

Aaron Copeland’s “Theme to the Common Man” and the Roman sounding Olympic theme song are playing softly in the background. I would like to see a reset of the Polls, even an itty bitty inching up or (hurray,) a TREND on RealClearPolitics. I am once again willing to risk some of my do-re-mi on a winning candidate.    

Peter

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

It's a story writing technique used a lot in Hollywood. In this model, your protagonist has two main storylines (or arcs): one external and one internal. The external arc is tangible. He needs to find the killer. He needs to get a sum of money. He needs to keep get a message to a person. Anything that can be seen and heard (and/or touched, smelled, tasted).

He also starts with an internal (mental) wound from his backstory that makes him unreasonable with himself and be a pain to those around him at times. It causes blindness or freezing up at the worst times.

A wound example: when he was young, he was deeply in love and the bitch betrayed him with his worst enemy. She got him thrown out of school and cruelly mocked him in public. To top it off, he ran over his beloved dog because he was in a daze. This results in his current inability to allow anyone to get too close to him. He never opens up about his problems and suffers in silence, even when it's stupid to do so.

The trick with a story like this is to make things work out so the external and internal arcs meet at the climax. In other words, one of the ways he solves his biggest external obstacle is by coming to terms with the wound that causes his defect. Often a love interest or a sidekick help him to face down his fear (or pain or whatever he is trying to avoid facing). The force is suddenly with him! Yay! And off he goes to fight the good fight. :) 

This wound can involve lack of trust, self-doubt, and so on, even idiot things like excessive stinginess (which would work wonderfully in a comedy).

Thanks, I didn't identify it, and after reading this I learned some, too.  Afterward, I needed to figure out why I didn't recall this, because I do study it, but it's been a while.  I pinpointed the reason as the use of the word "flaw", I recall not liking the word because in some stories it is outside forces that cause the problem, I don't consider it a flaw if it was something non-volitional that happened to the character; internal conflict yes, but not necessarily a flaw.  Luke Skywalker for instance, his family was killed and this became a source of anger and revenge he had to deal with to resist the dark side.  Was he flawed?  Yea, maybe.. only if you abstract away that original event, but factoring it in as non-volitional makes him have internal conflict, not flaw.  That's how I have it set up in my mind and the difference can make a different character (and, the reason I didn't identify it).

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump has a character flaw of being too thin-skinned. This has already caused him some serious headaches in Acts 1 and 2 of his campaign (along with some good benefits, so it's an interesting flaw). Imagine if he can jerry it up in his "story" so that overcoming this flaw becomes part of how he trounces Hillary in a big Act 3 debate or something like that.

She attacks him with a harsh insult on how he treats women and the audience sees him get ready to let loose with a snarky counterpunch about Bill. But then he catches himself. He stops cold. He gets a quizzical expression for a second, shakes it off, and comes out with a firm polite statement that treats her gracefully as a woman, but totally destroys her standing before her own voters. Something like producing a video of her talking to Huma about putting a hit on someone. He wouldn't have to play it. He could merely say what's on it and that it's now on YouTube and watch her disintegrate. That example is probably unrealistic because I doubt a tape like that exists, but I'm sure his opposition research can come up with something equally devastating.

Even pundits who hate him would yap on about the photo-finish and how they could see him forcing himself to be disciplined at a critical moment, yada yada yada. That's just one way to use this Act 3 character flaw technique.

The turn to Act 3:  Manafort being the treasure dropped along the magic flight.  The new crew Trump has with him as the result of the campfire deliberation and recruits before the turn.  Fun stuff  :)

Roger Stone on Paul Manafort resigning as Trump campaign honcho.

The first four or five minutes of this video are way too shrill for my taste. I think this is due to Stone hating to lose a round to Sydney Blumenthal. :)  (See the video to see what that means. I can say this, though. It's a bitch when for a dirty trickster when he gets taken by a dirty trickster. :) )

Ultimately, it looks like Stone is still going to work heavily for Trump from the sidelines and still has a lot of influence with him. Stone is taking partial credit for placing Steve Bannon.

Michael

Thanks for the link, Mikee. I thought Trump made some excellent points that should have been said in just that way, years ago. In the link, Thomas Sowelll writes: Law and order, however, is not an earmarked benefit for any special group. It is a policy for all that is especially needed by law-abiding blacks, who are the principal victims of those who are not law-abiding. end quote

Very politically conservative, ex secret service agent Dan Bongino, who looks like he might have some “ethnic blood” in him (but it may be just Italian or Hawaiian or something,) moved from Maryland to Florida’s 19th district on the Gulf and is running for Congress. He fills in for Hannity occasionally. Supporting Rubio and Bongino may be a way to help Trump win Florida. As of now, Florida is a state Trump must win to be competitive in the electoral college.

Is the future reasonably rosy? We may have a sea-change with more Hillary scandals, health problems, and revelations. We may have a change as Trump starts to put out ads. He just ran his first national ad. We may have a change in the polls with Kellyanne Conway in charge of the campaign. I like her a lot so far.

And there are the debates: The first presidential debate is (Mon, Sept. 26), Second presidential debate (Sun, Oct. 9), Third presidential debate (Wed, Oct. 19). So there are three times that Donald Trump can act responsibly and not blow it. What are the odds of that happening? He has so much intellectual ammunition. His odds may be good but I am nervous. The vice presidential debate is (Tues, Oct. 4). I expect Pence to debate well but it may not swing a tossup state.

Clinton is beating Trump in every battle ground state except Missouri but Trump is close in Ohio, Iowa, Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and North Carolina. However, if Trump wins all the toss up states he will still only garner 266 electoral votes which is 4 short of the Presidency.

If Clinton got all the tossups it would add up to her guaranteed 272 votes (which is already enough to be elected President) plus another 112 tossups for a huge blowout. “It doesn’t look good folks,” as Trump might say. As of now Trump will be one of those most badly beaten candidates ever. That is putting him in a league with the losing Goldwater, Carter, Mondale, and George McGovern who only took Massachusetts and Washington, DC. The RCP average has him losing head to head with Clinton by a 5.7 point margin. In a four way race Trump loses by 5.5 percent.  

But history has not yet happened. What can WE do to help America?

Peter

I just received my first letter from Kellyanne new head of the Trump campaign. It was in my junk box, so watch out for that. I use Outlook, or Hotmail. The poll I took does have some different sorts of questions which I found interesting. Here it is.  I deleted most of the “choice boxes.”

Peter

Do you think Donald Trump should spend more time delivering a positive message or attacking Hillary’s failed record and policies? Positive Anti-Hillary Both equally Other, please specify:

How would you rate Donald Trump’s campaign?

How do you identify yourself politically? Conservative Moderate Tea Party Conservative

Libertarian Other, please specify:

Balancing the budget and reining in our $19 trillion debt are critical to sustaining our country. New immigrants from countries rife with terrorism should undergo vetting. Donald Trump should appoint justices in the mold of the late Justice Antonin Scalia. Donald Trump should roll back Obama’s executive orders that protect illegal immigration, add more crushing regulations, and endanger the Second Amendment. Veterans deserve to have the option to choose private health care plans.

ObamaCare must be repealed and replaced with a market-driven program that empowers Americans to make their own choices. Trump should focus on the Democrats’ broken promises and failed policies to win the trust of voters in inner cities. Empowering charter schools and passing school choice policies will help impoverished communities. The rise of anti-police rhetoric is leading to an increase in violence against our men and women in uniform. Republicans must do a better job explaining the burden and disastrous consequences of big government regulations. Our platform needs to distinguish between free-market capitalism and crony capitalism.  Taxpayers should never be forced to fund abortions.  Regulations that make it hard to do business in America must also be cut in order to incentivize companies to move back home.  America should continue to support Israel in our mission to combat radical Islamic terrorism, our only ally in the Middle East. The Iran Deal must be ripped up and renegotiated. Trump must rebuild our military that has been decimated by Obama. America should stop nation-building abroad while so many at home are struggling.

Trump should work with Congress to investigate the rampant spread of corruption at the VA, the EPA, and the IRS. Building the Keystone pipeline is critical to harnessing American energy and bringing jobs back to our country. Traditional American values are currently under assault in America.  Trump should renew Congress’ push to enact term limits on its members. China’s currency manipulation must be dealt with severely.  In order to reduce crony government corruption, senior officials in a Trump administration should agree not to accept speaking fees from corporations and lobbyists for five years after serving.  Simplifying our complicated tax system, lowering taxes for everyone, and ending the death tax will lead to economic prosperity. Government programs should be forced to prove their worth or else they will be cut. The rise of radical Islamic terrorism is the greatest global threat we face today.

Which of the following are your biggest concerns personally? (Select as many that apply)

Job security Mortgage payments Social security Medicare/Medicaid Saving for children’s education Saving for retirement Social issues Terrorist threats Cost of living Increased crime Veteran aid

I see an ad paid for by some guy named "Trump" on OL. Some snips about “October Surprises” from Wikipedia:

1968 Humphrey vs. Nixon. LBJ announced an enhanced bombing halt and more intensive talks in which the Viet Cong and the Saigon government would be "free to participate". After President Johnson announced a halt of the bombing of North Vietnam on October 30, 1968, Humphrey surged ahead of Nixon in some polls, where days before they had been in a dead heat. (Nixon still won, of course.:

1972 Nixon vs. McGovern. "We believe that peace is at hand," Henry Kissinger said. McGovern was the loser.

1980 Carter vs. Reagan. In the 1980 presidential election, Republican challenger Ronald Reagan feared that a last-minute deal to release American hostages held in Iran might earn incumbent Jimmy Carter enough votes to win re-election.  As it happened, in the days prior to the election, press coverage was consumed with the Iranian government's decision—and Carter's simultaneous announcement—that the hostages would not be released until after the election.

1992 Bush vs. Clinton. Just four days before the vote that year, Ronald Reagan's defense secretary Caspar Weinberger was implicated[specify] in the Iran–Contra affair. Though he claims to have been opposed to the sale on principle, Weinberger participated in the transfer of United States TOW missiles to Iran, that were used to stop Saddam Hussein's massive tank army, and was later indicted on several felony charges of lying to the Iran-Contra independent counsel during its investigation

2000 Gore vs. Bush. Days before the November 7 election, Thomas J. Connolly of Scarborough, Maine, a prominent defense attorney and 1998 Democratic candidate for governor, confirmed to a reporter that Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush had been arrested for drunk driving in that state in 1976. Bush confirmed the report in a press conference moments after it was revealed.

2004 Bush vs. Kerry On October 29, the Arabic news agency Al Jazeera aired a video of Osama bin Laden (see 2004 Osama bin Laden video).[8] In a speech that justifies and takes responsibility for the actions of September 11, bin Laden calls out the Bush administration and the American position in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. "Your security does not lie in the hands of Kerry, Bush, or al-Qaeda," bin Laden claimed; "Your security is in your own hands."[22] This is believed to have helped President Bush's campaign as it thrust the War on Terror back into the public eye. There is debate as to whether bin Laden was aware of the effect the video would have on the elections; the "Bush bounce" from the video did not surprise most outside observers of the 2004 election.

2008 Obama vs. McCain. On October 31, 2008, four days before the 2008 presidential election, the Associated Press reported that Zeituni Onyango, half-aunt of Democratic candidate Barack Obama, was living as an illegal immigrant in Boston. She had been denied asylum and ordered to leave the United States in 2004.[31] Some have also described the October 2008 record rise in unemployment as an "October Surprise".[32]

2012 Obama vs. Romney. Hurricane Sandy was labelled an October surprise by some in the media. Republican New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who had been a staunch critic of President Barack Obama, was seen praising the response of the Obama administration. Given that the event was not created by human beings, the term is a misnomer.

On September 17, left-leaning magazine Mother Jones published audio tape secretly recorded at a private Mitt Romney fund raiser wherein the candidate made disparaging remarks about the 47% of Americans who pay no federal income tax. While not occurring in October, some regarded the release as an "October Surprise" given its release relatively late in the election cycle and the fact that the original tape had been recorded in May. In subsequent writings, David Corn, the reporter who broke the story explained that the timing of the release was because of negotiations between Mother Jones and the man who recorded the tape over precisely how to release it. Corn insists that the timing was not politically motivated.

2016? Peter 

This speaks for itself:

Trump makes fools of governor AND media when he rolls into Louisiana with an 18-wheeler full of supplies
by Scott Morefield
Bizpac Review
August 20, 2016

From the article:

When Donald Trump announced his impending trip to flood-ravaged Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards seemed more than a little cynical, saying through a spokesman, “We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm.”

So was the media. A Friday morning Los Angeles Times headline read, “Donald Trump’s challenge in touring Louisiana flooding: Showing concern, not opportunism.”

And when Air Trump did land in Baton Rouge, beating both his Democratic opponent and the sitting president, who seemed much more interested in avoiding water traps on the golf course than showing concern for fellow citizens whose lives are literally UNDER WATER, liberal journalists downplayed his visit, including a “story” entitled, “Watch Donald Trump Spend Exactly 49 Seconds ‘Helping Out’ Louisiana Flood Victims.”

Except Trump didn’t just show up for a “photo-op,” or to spend a few seconds “helping out.” Instead, the man actually brought an 18-wheeler transfer truck full of supplies to help people in need, right where they are.

A couple of videos from the article:

Oddly enough, I think this gesture is particularly Objectivist and not self-sacrificial at all.

There's nothing wrong and everything right about helping good productive people get back up right after they have been knocked down.

This is a perfect example of Trump doing, not just saying. And a full 18-wheeler of doing at that. And right at the moment these folks needed the stuff, not weeks later.

The saying-not-doing folks (Obama and Clinton) were either golfing or on the telephone talking about what they could do.

Michael

Guess what the following (from CNN Money) means to the New York Times coverage of the election?

Mexican billionaire more than doubles New York Times stake

I bet Carlos Slim has his own opinions about Trump, the wall, illegal immigration to the US, etc. 

He already had a great place to air them.

Now he's paid to make it a better, friendlier place for his views.

Wait until Mexico starts paying for the wall...

:evil: 

Michael

Trump’s 18 “whee” wheeler loaded with supplies for flood victims was a masterstroke.  It really is, and I like him for doing it. And I agree it is real charity without the altruist, Marxist underpinnings and Randian in its scope. Let him do one or more things for them and maybe for fire and drought sufferers . . . not that California will swing to him but those acts of kindness will resonate with the sentiment of “doing the right thing,” and will add to his score in the general election.

His advice to minority voters, “What do you have to lose?” will appeal to those voters . . . once they see through their emotional attachment to democrats. Once they cogitate and reminiscent on the last 50 years of the ‘bad old days,’ supporting Democrats, the party of the Confederacy, a larger percentage may vote for Trump. And the white majority (of which I am a vast right wing component) approve of the thinking and sentiment so it cements the thinking man’s, white vote.

Ditto for accentuating jobs to the Hispanic community.

Maybe Kellyanne and the Trump campaign should spend a few minutes each day going to sites like OL, commenting and then mention on Trump’s site that “Yes” we were officially or personally, on that site . . . but know your sites first . . . and I am sure the staff knows a lot of sites, blogs etc., besides just Twitter.      

Peter