Donald Trump

On 1/19/2019 at 4:16 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was trying to leave the country on Thursday and she is second in line of Presidential succession, after Vice President Pence.

Interesting about her plans to leave the country Thursday is this arrest of a man who "planned to attack the White House on Thursday" with anti-tank rockets, rifles and other explosives https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/forsyth-county-man-charged-with-plot-to-attack-white-house-fbi-says/905525963

Nancy donning royal purple, of course. Donna Brazille tweet yesterday:

HV-rCq8I_bigger.jpgDonna BrazileVerified account @donnabrazile
FollowFollow @donnabrazile
More

Donna Brazile Retweeted TIME

#MadamSpeaker today #PresidentPelosi shortly thereafter #MLKWeekend is underway Keep Hope Alive!

Donna Brazile added,

OdBoPJnWaPhyiD9f.jpg
2:12
Verified account

1:35 PM - 18 Jan 2019

Well, MLK weekend is over, and still no #PresidentPelosi. Sorry Donna, but it looks like you and your fellow gangsters will not be killing the president anytime soon, no matter how much royal purple Nacy wears. Maybe suicide after all, Donna?

Drones. That’s cute. Someone thought they would be flying today, out of Newark. But they won’t be flying today, at least not on the flight or to the destination they had hoped.

BNL News Tweet

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1087845816314675200

BREAKING: Flights have been suspended at Newark Airport in NYC as ‘two drones’ have been seen over the runways.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:12 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Q alludes to coming expulsions from House and Senate. The Constitution provides for 2/3rds vote to expel, no reason needed though plenty will surely be provided.

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI13 Jan 2019 - 12:08:58 PM
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html📁
D House focus on POTUS = 'insurance' extension from MUELLER to House.
GJ testimony underway in several states.
Attempts to BLOCK/PROTECT themselves will FAIL.
Far beyond political corruption/sedition.
Law governing removal of a sitting Congress(m/w)/Senator?
Lights on.
Q

This is not an expulsion, yet.

”Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) will resign from two high-profile positions after being sued for retaliation against a staffer”

step down from her House Judiciary subcommittee chairmanship”

“some of the foundation’s board members told Jackson Lee last week that she would face a “vote of removal” if she did not resign.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/23/sheila-jackson-lee-resigns-from-key-posts-after-being-sued-for-retaliation-against-staffer/

c5c495912b4be636038d0090cbe8b5d0bd66dadd

A few fake news media articles against President Trump are coming out, but with a slightly different tone than normal.

They claim that Republicans are breaking with the party, they say they are reading Pence the riot act, they even flap a rap that Kellyanne is trashing Trump behind his back, and so on.

yawn...

This particular slant is a pile of horseshit coming from anti-Trump Republicans. It looks like they don't like Trump. :) 

So what else is new?

Don't be fooled. Nothing has changed except President Trump has become even more popular than before. His base is growing.

The anti-Trump fake news media is trying to get you to think otherwise.

This shutdown is hitting the establishment swamp right where it hurts. That makes me happy. And I know I'm not the only happy soul around.

:) 

Michael

Roger Stone was arrested by Mueller's crew for process crimes. Nothing about Russia collusion. (CNN was there to film the raid, of course.)

This will not go well for Mueller in the end, but let's see what happens.

Either way, I call it abuse of authority.

btw - The Huffington Post and Buzzfeed are laying off lots of staff that they can't afford to pay. I wonder why, I wonder...

I call it an unforgiving free market.

Michael

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A few fake news media articles against President Trump are coming out, but with a slightly different tone than normal.

They claim that Republicans are breaking with the party, they say they are reading Pence the riot act, they even flap a rap that Kellyanne is trashing Trump behind his back, and so on.

yawn...

This particular slant is a pile of horseshit coming from anti-Trump Republicans. It looks like they don't like Trump. :) 

So what else is new?

Don't be fooled. Nothing has changed except President Trump has become even more popular than before. His base is growing.

The anti-Trump fake news media is trying to get you to think otherwise.

This shutdown is hitting the establishment swamp right where it hurts. That makes me happy. And I know I'm not the only happy soul around.

Michael

I cannot wait to see President Trump win all 50 States in 2020 !

I love my President !

Who is John Galt . 

No more question mark even needed.

The answer is quite clear.

Nancy Pelosi reminds me of one character particularly in Atlas Shrugged .

I will send some maple syrup from up here to whomever guesses correctly 

This looks to me like more arrests, as well. The article is laughable. They had to halt landings and presumably divert planes elsewhere because they’re short of people. Well, not short of people, but all they can think about is their credit card debt and they’re making mistakes, so we had to close. Well, really it’s the equipment we use to alert pilots of bad weather. The equipment we use for that wasn’t working. So we had to close. 🤪

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-25/faa-halts-flights-new-yorks-laguardia-over-air-traffic-controller-staff-shortage

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Roger Stone was arrested by Mueller's crew for process crimes. Nothing about Russia collusion. (CNN was there to film the raid, of course.)

btw - The Huffington Post and Buzzfeed are laying off lots of staff that they can't afford to pay. I wonder why, I wonder...

I call it an unforgiving free market.

Michael

Mueller is a good and honest guy who is just doing his job.

He has set the tone — now we know what kind of takedown lying about not much to investigators warrants and we can thereby gauge what sorts of takedowns to expect when the subjects are perpetrators of attempted coup of a duly–elected President. 

Here's a frame for President Trump's three week reopening of the government that is neither Democrat gloating nor blind agreement:

I admit I felt discouraged by the reopening, but if this gives President Trump the morale before the public to declare a State of Emergency and build the wall three weeks from now, and blame it all on Pelosi, I will happily say how wrong I was when I felt that. I believe every Trump supporter who is hurting right now will feel the same.

But if he turns into an establishment Republican and all we get are unending excuses and platitudes, well... I don't want to think about that just yet.

The House has a Democrat majority, so in order to win this thing, President Trump needs to maneuver. That takes time, effort and risk. So I agree with Styx. Let's give President Trump a little time to get the ball rolling in the right direction and have his strategies pay off.

Michael

During his speech President Trump mentioned that he asked all the democrats in the legislature if they would support having the illegal immigrants captured,  be sent to their districts and they all declined. But when I went to read a transcript of his speech that was not in it. Perhaps that remark was not part of the "official speech." 

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is Roger Stone's side.

From Infowars:

Roger Stone Stages Second Press Conference After First One Was Censored

And the video (just click on the link):

https://www.brighteon.com/5994024400001

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a frame for President Trump's three week reopening of the government that is neither Democrat gloating nor blind agreement:

Scott Adams makes even more sense.

He says President Trump's recent move is to be able to kick the border wall problem over to the experts after raising the border issue to maximum importance for the public, and getting almost all the important Democrats to agree that border security is critical.

In other words, after the experts submit their report in about three weeks, if Pelosi still wants to hold the wall funding back, she is going to have to disagree with THE EXPERTS rather than disagree with Trump--and she is going to have to do it in front of the entire world.

That will not look good politically. In fact, it will look infantile. And it will piss off a hell of a lot of Democrats, who will suddenly look foolish to their own constituencies.

Like Scott says, don't look at the gloating on CNN and MSNBC right now. Look down the road a few weeks.

I see it.

And I like it.

Michael

A simple email rant could be construed as an “Obstruction of Justice” nowadays. What crap. The charge is probably dependent upon who you are in relation to the investigation and the power you wield. That doesn’t sound like free speech to me but it is was it is. Stone did not DO anything near what was seen in the Watergate case with President Nixon.  Peter

From the Free Dictionary. Obstruction of Justice: A criminal offense that involves interference, through words or actions, with the proper operations of a court or officers of the court. The integrity of the judicial system depends on the participants' acting honestly and without fear of reprisals. Threatening a judge, trying to bribe a witness, or encouraging the destruction of evidence are examples of obstruction of justice. Federal and state laws make it a crime to obstruct justice.

Obstruction of justice in the federal courts is governed by a series of criminal statutes (18 U.S.C.A. §§ 1501–1517), which aim to protect the integrity of federal judicial proceedings as well as agency and congressional proceedings. Section 1503 is the primary vehicle for punishing those who obstruct or who endeavor to obstruct federal judicial proceedings.

Section 1503 proscribes obstructions of justice aimed at judicial officers, grand and petit jurors, and witnesses. The law makes it a crime to threaten, intimidate, or retaliate against these participants in a criminal or civil proceeding. In addition, section 1503 makes it illegal to attempt the Bribery of an official to alter the outcome of a judicial proceeding.

Besides these specific prohibitions, section 1503 contains the Omnibus Clause, which states that a person who "corruptly or by threats of force, or by threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice" is guilty of the crime of obstruction of justice. This clause offers broad protection to the "due administration of justice." Federal courts have read this clause expansively to proscribe any conduct that interferes with the judicial process. To obtain a conviction under section 1503, the government must prove that there was a pending federal judicial proceeding, the defendant knew of the proceeding, and the defendant had corrupt intent to interfere with or attempted to interfere with the proceeding. Two types of cases arise under the Omnibus Clause: the concealment, alteration, or destruction of documents; and the encouraging or rendering of false testimony. Actual obstruction is not needed as an element of proof to sustain a conviction. The defendant's endeavor to obstruct justice is sufficient. "Endeavor" has been defined by the courts as an effort to accomplish the purpose the statute was enacted to prevent. The courts have consistently held that "endeavor" constitutes a lesser threshold of purposeful activity than a criminal "attempt."

Federal obstruction of justice statutes have been used to prosecute government officials who have sought to prevent the disclosure of damaging information. The Watergate scandal of the 1970s involving President richard m. nixon is a classic example of this type of obstruction. A number of Nixon's top aides were convicted of obstruction of justice, including former attorney general john n. mitchell. A federal Grand Jury named Nixon himself as an unindicted coconspirator for the efforts to prevent disclosure of White House involvement in the 1972 Burglary of Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate building complex in Washington, D.C. 

I just had a thought.

Today's press is crowing about how President Trump caved on the wall.

Does anybody remember how they crowed about Jim Acosta getting his White House credentials back. How Acosta beat Trump and how Trump caved?

Does anybody hear about Jim Acosta anymore?

I don't.

That's the way President Trump rolls. 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just had a thought.

Today's press is crowing about how President Trump caved on the wall.

Does anybody remember how they crowed about Jim Acosta getting his White House credentials back. How Acosta beat Trump and how Trump caved?

Does anybody hear about Jim Acosta anymore?

I don't.

That's the way President Trump rolls. 

Michael

That's because Trump is about Trump and Acosta is about Trump. Was. Now it's the next thing or person about Trump.

--Brant

they can't win for losing 

NO seriously. 20 people on the left want to run against The Prez in 2020.

Let us climb on The Way Back Machine and transport ourselves forward to 2020. Daddy, what does this headline about the Democrats mean? "What were they thinking?"

• Like 1

I figured out a better way to do Twitter on OL until I can get the embedding to work without HTML. The tweet below is an image, not an embedded tweet. But if you click on it, it goes to the tweet on Twitter in a new browser tab.

01.31.2019-06.30.png

I put the text in a quote box below in case anyone wants to copy and paste the text. Also, this is better for search engine indexing.

So great to watch & listen to all these people who write books & talk about my presidential campaign and so many others things related to winning, and how I should be doing “IT.” As I take it all in, I then sit back, look around, & say “gee, I’m in the White House, & they’re not!

The way to make the image use a link to go out to Twitter is to select the image, then insert the link using the link icon in the toolbar. Even though, when you open it, the "Link Text" field will say "Leave blank to use URL," it will insert the link on the image. (If that didn't make sense, just do it slow, step by step, and you will see it works.)

btw - I chose that tweet because President Trump is a badass.

Michael

On 1/25/2019 at 9:01 AM, Marc said:

Nancy Pelosi reminds me of one character particularly in Atlas Shrugged .

I will send some maple syrup from up here to whomever guesses correctly 

Lillian Rearden and Ivy Starnes seem like the obvious choices.  But, just 'cos I like the name so much, I'm guessing Lee Hunsacker. 

loud booms”? No, don’t be stupid, those were just “sounds,” just training “noises,” mere “weapon simulations.”

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-army-training-20190204-story.html

Or, it was real booms not training occurring in downtown LA last night and “scheduled” through the week, to the 9th.

Emerson: “When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”

[they] have struck out at him many times, and have not killed him. Now they are learning what Emerson meant.

jade6.jpg

Did you guys see the part of the State of the Union speech where Trump admitted to hating people of other races and nations, and wanting to refuse to let any of them into the country?

Here's the quote:

"Legal immigrants enrich our nation and strengthen our society in countless ways. I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally."

Fucking Nazi!

J