Donald Trump

Notorious Mintpress News reposts an item from Telesur (Venezuelan 'deep state' media), which picked it up from NewsPunch, which ran the story by Sean Adl-Tabatabai, who is partnered with "Baxter Dmitry," earlier discussed here on OL as a font of 'faked news.'

23 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

“Since the U.S.-led NATO invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, the production of opium in the country has increased by 40 times according to Russia’s Federal Drug Control Service, fueling organized crime and widespread death.

“Afghan heroin has killed more than one million people worldwide since the ‘Operation Enduring Freedom’ began and over a trillion dollars has been invested into transnational organized crime from drug sales,” said Ivanov according to Counter Current News.

"According to Counter Current News."  Which is defunct. According to the UN ...

Be careful with confirmation bias and 'just-so' stories. Sometimes a malignancy of faked news can be missed.  "There is a war on for your mind."

Edited by william.scherk

"Goes to intent, Your Honour."

11 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Besides, Putin is an ally, and you give allies wins.

Putin is an ally of the USA? That will come as a surprise to Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Georgia, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Bulgaria, Montenegro and assorted members of US mutual-defense pacts.

Will you provide forum readers with more information on this Putin-Trump (or USA-Russian Federation) alliance you seem to have identified?

16 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

"Goes to intent, Your Honour."

Putin is an ally of the USA? That will come as a surprise to Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Georgia, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Bulgaria, Montenegro and assorted members of US mutual-defense pacts.

Will you provide forum readers with more information on this Putin-Trump (or USA-Russian Federation) alliance you seem to have identified?

You are noticeably frustrated and bitchy the past year. Everyone here who used to like you seems to  notice your change. Maybe it’s that it was easy for you to be less of a douchebag when your side was in power. But I think it is that the pedoophile rings have been broken up and you can’t get young boy pussy anymore.

38 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:
45 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

[Y]ou can’t get young boy pussy anymore.

So, the answer is "no"?  You got nothing?  Jeepers.  Here I thought you might have some partially-warranted story that explains just why and how and when the USA and Russia became allies. Instead of answering an obvious question with an answer that might be of interest to the general readership, you just dirty yourself with  "boy pussy." Neat! 

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

So, the answer is "no"?  You got nothing?  Jeepers.  Here I thought you might have some partially-warranted story that explains just why and how and when the USA and Russia became allies. Instead of answering an obvious question with an answer that might be of interest to the general readership, you just dirty yourself with  "boy pussy." Neat! 

I gave evidence and reasoning they are allies all year long and you ignored it or attributed it to me suffering mental illnesses. So, no, I am not going to give it again today, asshole.

Except to note that for two years you thought it not only plausible or possible, but certain, that Trump is Putin’s bitch, quite contrary to all kinds of evidence, and I find it comical that suddenly you can’t bring yourself to the possibility they are neither’s bitch, but simply allies. You’re not sincere or honest, you hate Trump and pretend to find plausibility in anything that makes him look bad.

You’re a moron, and a pedophile.

Let’s hope pedophile Sheriff Villanueva follows through on his promise so that he can be arrested and charged with interfering with federal law enforcement and locked up with all the other pedophiles.

“An official from the nation’s largest sheriff’s department vowed this week to “physically remove” ICE agents from its county jails.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-sheriff-vows-to-physically-remove-ice-agents-from-jails

A quick reminder of the badge worn by the nation’s largest sheriff’s department:

Badge_of_the_Sheriff_of_Los_Angeles_Coun

Accroding to FBI’s Human Trafficking Division:

fbi-boy-lover-symbol.png

Q posts: https://qmap.pub

Q post #2640:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1076128583419088896📁
HUSSEIN "ISIS JV TEAM…."
Did ISIS form on HUSSEIN's watch?
Did HUSSEIN take care of business or allow them to expand?
How long did it take POTUS to ERADICATE and DESTROY ISIS?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/197-military-officers-purged-by-obama/📁
Why did HUSSEIN attempt to destroy our military (weaken)?
What was the 16-year plan to destroy America?
Why did HUSSEIN install traitors at the highest levels of our Gov't?
Think DOJ.
Think FBI.
Think C_A.
Think NAT SEC.
Why did HUSSEIN bring people into the WH who HATE AMERICA and what we stand for?
What years did HRC serve as Sec of State?
What years did ISIS expand?
Why did HUSSEIN put restrictions on US MIL COMMAND re: ABILITY TO ATTACK TARGETS AT WILL > WH DIRECT APPROVAL REQ FOR EACH ACTION?
FACTS NOT FICTION.
BLIND SHEEP FOLLOW.
EYES ON TARGET.
Q

4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

You’re a moron, and a pedophile.

49 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

The little boy fucker

Billyboylover

Casting doubt on pedophile conspiracies more outlandish than an Al Gore weather forecast opens one up to this type of abuse?  Things used to be very different around here:

Seriously, MSK, WTF?

Anyone concerned about the way the young boy fucker and I interact can encourage the boy fucker to reconsider my offer, made three weeks ago, whereby we both behave consistent with lack of knowledge of the other's existence. So far he has resolutely refused. Presumably his view is like Carol's; such would be my win, their loss, she says. That's how leftists view leaving one another alone. Take it up with the pedophile.

On 12/17/2018 at 6:12 AM, 9thdoctor said:

First heard of him because of this:

Let me know if I have this right, doctor.

MSK and I have for a couple years now detailed the extent of this epidemic. It includes the most powerful people in governments, Hollywood, even the 3rd most powerful official of the fucking Vatican - not some priest, the Treasurer of one of the world's largest and wealthiest organizations — a story systematically (but doubtless for no particular reason) suppressed by all Australian media for years, and most media anywhere for that matter, the police coverups, etc., this Pell thing goes back to the '70s — and yet our reports are "pedophile conspiracies more outlandish than an Al Gore weather forecast"?

You mean to assert it is beyond the intellectual pale to find a conspiracy in any of this?

That's absurd and you know it, and I bet you are not going to stick around and defend it with Michael and myself.

Because you are a cheap drive-by shooter.

You don't stop, get out and fight. No, you drive-by.

That's not intellectual, that's just your cheap punk-ass having a tantrum.

It has the status: arbitrary.

2 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

Casting doubt on pedophile conspiracies more outlandish than an Al Gore weather forecast opens one up to this type of abuse?  Things used to be very different around here:

Seriously, MSK, WTF?

And he hasn't merely casted doubt, you lying son of a bitch.

He has repeatedly responded to factual reports by saying I am mentally ill.

Understand that, doctor? Pull your head out of your ass and see if you can spot the differences between the facts vs your demented telling. Let me know how it goes.

2 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

Seriously, MSK, WTF?

And on a President Trump thread too. 

Have you encouraged him to accept my offer, Peter?

Or is it only my fault your panties are bunched up and your feminine napkin is all out of place?

You were cool all year with me being called a mental patient for my factual trafficking posts. That's cool with you? Apparently so, because you never said a fucking word about it.

You only have a problem with the resultant anger and language coming from the victim. So, you, Peter can

Fuck off, Twat.

I have heard a lot of boos towards President Trump for pulling our troops out of Syria. And Afghanistan is next. Remember when we left Vietnam and all those Vietnamese who supported the South with American support were on the run? They were taking every plane and boat they could find to leave the new Communist dictatorship that was just arriving in tanks. What a horrible time. I am glad we got the hell out, but to the extent that it is prudent we should protect our allies and legitimate refugees. So, I think we will protect our “assets” within reason, in Syria and Afghanistan.

We have quite a few bases around the world in our allies countries and I am sure the powers that be will be selecting who is next. Okinawa and Japan? Germany? We should stop wasting our resources and military. Midnight approaches and we may do a partial government shutdown in less than an hour.        

He's going through this political nuclear war with the Democrats, has the military and National Guard at the border, tells you why it is such a big deal, human trafficking being the 2nd thing he cites, arrests up the fucking wazoo since he took office, but 9thdoctor gets a kick calling it a conspiracy theory "more outlandish than an Al Gore weather forecast" and no one bothers to say a word against it, except usually Michael.

That makes me sick. If you think I am probably talking to you, I probably am talking to you. You make me sick. You are morally weak and/or degenerate— you are no Objectivist, no Rand enthusiast. You feel zero fraternity with your fellow men, you have zero moral ambition. Ayn Rand would never make the "mistake" you are making and she would despise you if she were here today.

(Michael will say this is terrible persuasion, but I disagree. We've been telling them about this for several years, Michael. It is not normal or acceptable to be calling it a fucking conspiracy theory, in December 2018.) That's goddamned madness, have you all lost your fucking minds?

It is time to get off your morally lazy butts, get angry about the nature of our world, angry at the people who are helping keep great evils hidden, and get behind the President and his administration and his allies around the world who are fighting for their lives trying to change it.

OUR GREAT COUNTRY MUST HAVE BORDER SECURITY!

1:30
1.28M views

6:49 PM - 21 Dec 2018

15 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

Seriously, MSK, WTF?

Dennis,

The Jim Peron affair was an entire community that rose up and smeared a person--egged on by religious and at least one so-called Objectivist leader, including lots dirty tricks backstage. It went to the point that the New Zealand government refused to allow Jim to stay in the country. To my shame, I participated in that community movement. That thread was my small effort to help undo some of the damage. At least Jim has been able to point to it over the years to people who only got the propaganda scapegoating view. (Oddly enough, at the time he was not in favor of me saying anything, although, he later thanked me for that thread.)

This other thing is a spat between two individuals.

The fundamental nature of this difference is not in PC language, as our current culture has lulled everyone into accepting uncritically.

It's in lynch mobs.

I don't see a lynch mob forming on OL right now. And I won't let one form. People speak in the name of themselves, not in the name of some collective.

(In a broader view, the PC language crowd is a gigantic lynch mob in our culture.)

A good example of my own behavior to illustrate this: I don't speak in the name of Trump supporters. I identify as one and try to explain what Trump supporters generally think and believe, but I don't go around saying I'm their voice, I will save the world in their name, I will lead mankind to some utopia, I will ban anti-Trump people and those who disagree, etc. I speak for myself, as I have done since the beginning even though, in the beginning, I was ridiculed to death for it.

Lots of people even left OL over my individual voice. They didn't want me to speak at all pro-Trump, but tolerated it if my persuasion was nil against their own political beliefs. Once readers started listening and using their own reason to analyze the ideas, and once they started coming to their own conclusions in favor of Trump, these people bolted in self-righteous sanctimony. That was an example of the group trying to shut up the individual.

It didn't work. We're still here. (So are anti-Trumpers. And Trump is President Trump. :) ) The voice of the individual is a stronger principle of justice than peer pressure, thus it survives where it is cultivated.

The spat is ugly. But it's not a collective movement in a scapegoating and execution ritual. So let the individuals work out their spat (or not).

I even see good in it since awareness of the extent of pedophilia among the powerful is not being allowed to be dismissed and turned into a distasteful topic that folks can safely ignore, as people are wont to make it.

This kind of spat has happened before in other areas. With ugliness. Notice that the ugly behavior in these things always ends when the spat ends. That's been my experience over years.

My advice is to not take sides on individuals, they will find their way, but take sides on the issues.

Michael

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

As far as I can tell Mattis resigned because he didn't want to abandon the Kurds to the Turks.

Brant,

You left out money.

War is profitable for insiders. Endless unwinnable war more so.

Look at the crowd that venerates Mattis. One blood-stained millionaire after another from this scam based on killing.

Whenever you see the words "international order" and so on, you are looking at that scam. Mattis has declared his globalism many times.

The truth is, Mattis did not want to support President Trump dismantling that cash cow for his buds.

President Trump's way of dealing with war is to kick the ass of the enemy, then get out, saying we will be back if you start up again. The General Mattis crowd is good at kicking the ass of the enemy, but then they want to stay and meddle and loot American taxpayers to supply the structure.

President Trump used General Mattis where he was highly competent. He did not adopt Mattis's incompetence in other areas after the job was done. Mattis got pissed and left. 

President Trump is a great administrator and leader with one of the most clear moral visions I have ever seen in a president. He uses the good in people to achieve specific outcomes and, once achieved, fires them when it's clear the bad in them is left over. Or he makes it impossible for them to be pleased to continue working for him since he is dismantling their bad stuff. Then they leave on their own.

Michael