Donald Trump

https://abc7chicago.com/society/colorado-baker-back-in-court-after-refusing-to-make-cake-celebrating-gender-transition/4930768/

Same baker keeps getting harassed by these goblins.

Refusal is so dull. I would take down their instructions and their money and wait for their pickup on the big day.

Then, when they come to pick it up I would hand them a nicely prepared brisket in a cake box with some nice vegetables and gravy on the side.

They're going to sue anyway, and my way provides a road to counter-suit: discrimination against my transitioned brisket.

I wonder if General Mattis knew yesterday that he was stepping aside in February.

God is there so much garbage out in the media about the wall funding.

At least there are some things like this:

From Rush Limbaugh, who just got a message on air from President Trump:

The President Tells Me It’s Money or Nothing

From the transcription:

As I went to the break, Paul Ryan was outside the White House addressing members of the Drive-By Media. So I went to the break to find out what he was saying, and here’s the bottom line. The president told the Republicans he’s not gonna sign this. He told them flat-out he’s not going to sign it. He hasn’t vetoed it yet. He told them he’s not gonna sign it. So Ryan said (summarized), “The president’s very, very interested in border security,” (whispers) damn it, “and we in the House are going to go back and try to put together a bill that will feature border security the president will accept and then we’re gonna send that to the Senate — and we’re gonna find out in the Senate if they’re serious about border security.”

. . .

Okay, folks, this is good. This is interesting. I just got a phone call. Well, I got an instant message. It’s the equivalent of you getting a phone call. That’s how people communicate with me, particularly during the program. It’s impossible to use the phone during the program. Anyway, I just said less than 10 minutes ago in my translation of what’s happened here, “The president told Republicans he’s not going to sign this. It’s not a veto yet, but he’s not gonna sign it until there’s border security in it.”

And I said, “Now we have to look out for what does ‘border security’ mean? Republicans are gonna go back to the House and they’re gonna rewrite. They’re gonna add something to the continuing resolution that passed the Senate and they’re gonna put something in there called ‘border security.’ We have to keep a sharp eye on what that is. If it’s not money to build a wall, if it’s not money to do something to shore up the border — if it’s just words, if it’s just a commitment to care about and seriously tackle border security — then it’s nothing.”

So I get this direct message: “You tell Rush that if there’s no money in this, it’s getting vetoed. If there’s no money — if there’s no money for a wall — I’m vetoing this, plain and simple.” This was the message that I just got, and I trust it and I believe it to be the case.

. . .

Here, ladies and gentlemen. I just received clearance. The president has gotten word to me that he is either getting funding to the border or he’s shutting the whole thing down. This is what I was referring to. I was referring to this a few minutes ago, but I needed clearance on what about this I could say. It is the case that the president has gotten word to me that he’s either getting money for the border — for border security — or he’s shutting the whole thing down.

That's about as clear as it gets.

I wonder if the fake news media dorks are going to understand the memo...

Michael

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

I wonder if General Mattis knew yesterday that he was stepping aside in February.

Well, Mattis has not resigned from writing frosty letters ... "Dear Mr President: "

Screen_Shot_2018_12_20_at_5.47.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_12_20_at_5.47.30_PM.png

I’ve been thinking about what shoes I will be wearing when I go to the airport for about seventeen years. For about seventeen years every text, email, internet search and phone call has been copied and filed away. All for my safety. Trillions of dollars and thousands of lives have been spent for my safety.

My safety will be jeopardized by the lack of boots on the ground , anywhere in the Middle East? Not enough aircraft carriers , jets, munitions , satellite imagery to prevent or destroy a future safe haven for terrorists? How safe do other people need me to be?

This quote from the resignation letter of Mattis kills it for me:

We must do everything possible to advance an international order that is most conducive to our security, prosperity and values, and we are strengthened in this effort by the solidarity of our alliances.

One more globalist for a one-world organization moves on.

Thank God...

btw - I hear keeping troops all over everywhere and staging constant wars without fully winning them is lucrative for insiders. And that's what the real game is.

Tell me it ain't so, Joe... Tell me it ain't so... Globalists and elitists keep telling us they are honorable people...

Come to think of it, there's another quote:

One core belief I have always held is that our strength as a nation is inextricably linked to the strength of our unique and comprehensive system of alliances and partnerships. While the US remains the indispensable nation in the free world, we cannot protect our interests or serve that role effectively without maintaining strong alliances and showing respect to those allies.

Our strength as a nation? Is dependent on other countries?

Gimmee a friggin' break!

What part of MAGA did he not get?

And speaking of strength, how come the government money only flowed in one direction all during the previous years of the career of Gen. Mattis? Was that his form of "showing respect to those allies"?

Instead of "strength as a nation," try "strength of insider bank accounts."

Mattis was a great fighter, though...

Michael

Mad Dog wants to fight China and Russia and Donald wants to make deals. Mattis was fired.

Mattis was a servant of the old paradigm of entangling alliances both military and economic. These effectively and dangerously rule the world primarily through American military and economic might.

Mattis was used to beat up the Middle East. Job done. Goodbye.

Maybe he went a little too soon. I mean, Iran.

--Brant

it's a question of nuclear war and Trump doesn't want one, but it's not a question of war through appeasement as it once might have been

Shutting down ... ?

Our masters are horrified of shutdowns. They act cocky, they enjoy scaring us with it and telling us the sky will fall, but they avoid it because everyone gets to see that life works fine, better in some cases, without  them. They know Trump would love nothing more than an extended demonstration.

Turn. Them. Off.

This is why we fight. It's 1776 again. Instead of red coats with muskets, we are fighting the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. It has been making us retarded for decades. We are shedding the scales from our eyes; SEEING for the first time a light spectrum of once-hidden truth. Turn. Them. Off.

Promising to be fully uncooperative in unshutting it down, if they shut it down. Please Dems, please....

The Democrats, whose votes we need in the Senate, will probably vote against Border Security and the Wall even though they know it is DESPERATELY NEEDED. If the Dems vote no, there will be a shutdown that will last for a very long time. People don’t want Open Borders and Crime!

I follow a lot of 'area experts' in Syria. In some quarters the decision to pull troops out immediately is seen as simply implementing what has long been administration policy. I agree. Some others are looking at the decision-making process. This angle of analysis suggests that the President gave more than Turkey actually requested.

The unmentionable aspect to many left-ish commentators is 'Kurd.' [Added: except for Noam Chomsky, but Chomsky's positions on Sarin are unwarranted, so he is not at all representative of reality]

I believe there is zero chance of any 'reversal' of the decision to withdraw. At the same time, I think few if any have a clear view of what may happen next in the cockpit of war.

The SDF (and more generally, Kurdish armed forces within Syria) have been the primary on-the-ground forces pushing back ISIS from territorial gains within Syria. Turkey believes -- as many on the leftmost also believe -- that every last armed Kurd is a threat to the Turkish state. As Turkey occupies a portion of the northwestern parts of Syria, and occupies a 'buffer' between contiguous Kurd-controlled areas, the most likely scenario to me is that Turkey comes to an agreement with the government in Damascus -- but that the canny Kurds will come to an agreement first.

In this scenario, Kurdish and SDF-coalition forces return the sovereign border crossings to the state, and remove heavy weapons from border areas. They also withdraw from administrating Arab-populated areas (ie, Raqqa).

Another area to keep a watch on is the Syrian province of Idlib.  In Idlib remains a powerful local Islamist group called HTS. Turkey-Russia-Syria have imposed a zone without heavy weapons on the borders of Idlib.

At some point the endgame for the Kurds will begin. It is hard to see what that will look like.  When it happens the armed forces of Turkey, Iran (with Hizbollah proxies), Russia will be main players.

The Russian aims seem wholly served by US withdrawal. This has gotten up a few noses. Fucking globalists.

From the ISW:

ISW+Syria+Direct+Map+Syria+SITREP+201812

Obama lost in first two years:
Chief of Staff
Commerce Secretary
Secretary of Defense
OMB director
Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers
National Security Adviser
And don't forget that HHS-designate Tom Daschle couldn't even make it past the Senate

Quote Tweet
Secretary of State: Gone
Secretary of Defense: Gone
Secretary of Interior: Gone
Secretary of HHS: Gone
EPA Administrator: Gone
2 National Security Advisers: Gone
2 chiefs of staff: Gone
Donald Trump has been president for less than 2 years.

Taking power and keeping power are two different games.

Trump obviously gets this . 

You will never keep power by simply staying the course with the same people who got you there . 

Trump is only two years in to what will probably be a minimum of 4 terms , with whomever continues what he started. 

Bless President Trump , 

Has Ann Coulter list her freaking mind , by the way ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

Taking power and keeping power are two different games.

Trump obviously gets this . 

You will never keep power by simply staying the course with the same people who got you there . 

Trump is only two years in to what will probably be a minimum of 4 terms , with whomever continues what he started. 

Bless President Trump , 

Has Ann Coulter list her freaking mind , by the way ? 

Coulter likely works for the enemy, not an ally, controlled opposition.

9 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I appreciate everything our great military has done for my freedoms.

But I still wonder: how did my freedoms get all the way over in Syria?

What the heck are my freedoms doing in this poppy field In Afghanistan?

—> Could it be that wars are about nefarious things and not about the things we are told they are about? <—

20090405Opium-02.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

What the heck are my freedoms doing in this poppy field In Afghanistan?

—> Could it be that wars are about nefarious things and not about the things we are told they are about? <—

20090405Opium-02.jpg

“Since the U.S.-led NATO invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, the production of opium in the country has increased by 40 times according to Russia’s Federal Drug Control Service, fueling organized crime and widespread death.

“Afghan heroin has killed more than one million people worldwide since the ‘Operation Enduring Freedom’ began and over a trillion dollars has been invested into transnational organized crime from drug sales,” said Ivanov according to Counter Current News.

USopium7.jpg

U.S. Marines assigned to the female engagement team (FET) of I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) conduct a patrol alongside a poppy field while visiting Afghan settlements in Boldak, Afghanistan, April 5, 2010. (DoD photo by Cpl. Lindsay L. Sayres, U.S. Marine Corps/Released)

https://www.mintpressnews.com/afghan-opium-production-40-times-higher-since-us-nato-invasion/219974/

That mad Julia Davis, again:

Russia Gloats Over Departure: ‘Trump Is Ours Again’

Her notion is that Russia is happy, Iran is happy, Hizbollah is happy, Turkey is confused, and the Kurds ... well, fuck the Kurds, they are all commies.

[...]

Jubilation was even more apparent on Russia’s state television, which adheres closely to the Kremlin’s point of view. The host of the Russian state TV show “60 Minutes,” Olga Skabeeva asserted: “Secretary of Defense Mattis didn’t want to leave Syria, so Trump fired him. They are leaving Syria.”   

President Trump’s press secretary, Sarah Sanders, remarked: "The idea that Putin is happy about this [Trump's decision to withdraw US forces from Syria] is ridiculous. It puts them at a greater risk, so I think that's just silly." To the contrary, the idea of an American withdrawal from Syria is being widely perceived in Russia as “a total dream come true” if it truly takes place.

State TV host Olga Skabeeva surmised that Americans are “losers, since Putin has defeated them in every way.” With a theatrical sigh, her co-host, Evgeny Popov, added: “Trump is ours again – what are you going to do?” Every member of the sizeable audience enthusiastically clapped. While these statements are decidedly sarcastic, Russian opinion makers recount the Kremlin’s victories with unmistakable glee. Popov smirked: “It seems to Americans that we won on every front: the U.S. Secretary of Defense has been removed, we unquestionably secured a complete, unconditional victory in Syria.” Skabeeva chimed in: “They’re also planning to leave Afghanistan.”

Popov pointed out: “On top of that, Rusal sanctions have been lifted with Trump’s hands.” Panelists of the show, including Russian lawmakers, couldn’t hide their satisfied grins. The reference was to the announcement that Trump’s Treasury Department intends to lift sanctions against the business empire of Oleg V. Deripaska, one of Russia’s most influential oligarchs, sanctioned for Russian interference in the U.S. elections.

[...]

Happy now?