Donald Trump

28 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

28 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

That’s because you choose not to see, Billyboylover. You are willfully dishonest. You ignore every post made on the topical questions you just asked, then, a month later, you pretend nothing’s been posted - you pretend they’re open questions Jon and Micahel and Jonathan refuse to answer.

So, fuck off, you disgusting, lying, evading, piece of shit.

Just came across this thoughtful  piece of commentary , Jon dear.  Am I correct in that you believe if one is homosexual, that he naturally prefers children as sexual objects, and  therefore if one is heterosexual, does he not naturally prefer the same? Democrats, I know , are especially perverted so I will take it as a given and you need not take space enumerating them.

sincerely,

Jerrie Lee Lewis

2 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Just came across this thoughtful  piece of commentary , Jon dear.  Am I correct in that you believe if one is homosexual, that he naturally prefers children as sexual objects, and  therefore if one is heterosexual, does he not naturally prefer the same? Democrats, I know , are especially perverted so I will take it as a given and you need not take space enumerating them.

sincerely,

Jerrie Lee Lewis

No, you are not correct, asshole.

Billyboylover shows what’s what when he, for example, denies the human trafficking epidemic, that is confirmed in a million ways. He pretends he didn’t see posts that confirm it and gaslights us all with repeated “well, just show me something..” Healthy people who care about their fellows being trafficked into sexual slavery don’t methodically distract from what’s going on like he does. He is mentally ill, or consciously evil or an abuser himself.

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck. Probably a duck.

You've behaved similarly. Is the status of one of your sons the reason for that? I don’t know. But it makes you look evil. Because it is evil.

32 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:
41 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

It's a good question, in context.  When will the treason trials begin? 

In what venue will treason charges be brought against the eleven persons? At which point in the future will we know the answers, for better or worse?

I don't see credible signs of any treason trials happening soon. A gnostic belief is not evidence of much beyond hope.

That’s because you choose not to see, Billyboylover. 

I believe I am not the only person here that would like to see credible signs. If there is some material I have ignored, then fetch it up for inspection by the forum participants, members and guests.

37 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

You are willfully dishonest. You ignore every post made on the topical questions you just asked, then, a month later, you pretend nothing’s been posted - you pretend they’re open questions Jon and Micahel and Jonathan refuse to answer.

Why don't we fetch up this ignored answers?

37 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

So, fuck off, you disgusting, lying, evading, piece of shit.

Get in the game, Jon.  Look past me to the quorum, to the bystanders, to the intrigued. If what you claim is true, then why not force the issue up front where I can be shown to be a willful evader of 'credible signs'?

I don't see credible signs of any treason trials happening soon.  So, fix up the forum with those signs, I suggest to you.

6 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Billyboylover shows what’s what when he, for example, denies the human trafficking epidemic

This is bullshit.  In the last outing I showed that the graph touted was a piece of bullshit. Pointing out the bullshit doesn't mean that I 'deny' crimes, plots and conspiracies, it means I am skeptical of the QAnon "Great Awakening" and the notion of a Satanist Cabal that is being secretly taken out under cover. 

Pointing out a false accusation is not to deny true crimes, Jon. There is something missing in your all-or-nothing reading of my personality and my moral crimes.  That is at root a function of your weird epistemology and your capture by cult thinking.   

I support every effort to rescue kids from grotesque mistreatment, abuse and other crimes.  I do not support hysteria and false beliefs leading to harms.

How about you say something about the disgusting sweetheart deal given to Jeffrey Epstein?

For over a year this psychopath has attributed my trafficking alerts and exposures to mental illness. He has refused to face facts presented by myself and MSK. He evaded, denied, came up with preposterous ways of diminishing the story.

Now he pretends he needs some of our evidence pointed out to him.

He does this over and over.

He is a sick and evil, gaslighting, manipulative little motherfucker.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

He evaded, denied, came up with preposterous ways of diminishing the story.

Now he pretends he needs some of our evidence pointed out to him.

He does this over and over.

Jon,

That is stated perfectly.

And oddly enough, you are making my point.

This is the pattern of how progressivism spreads like a cancer throughout the culture.

You are not the only one who has detected this pattern by seeing it up close and argued against nonstop here.

If this meta-pattern is not highlighted, the content it conveys automatically seeps into people's souls. It goes in by osmosis.

What's more, I am pretty sure William does not do this by conscious design. (I even think he often thinks he conveys the opposite of what he conveys.) This pattern is like a cybernetic system that self-corrects when blown off course. He allowed himself to be molded by his culture that way. He sees others do this pattern, he sees it works for others, so he does it. But notice one thing. He doesn't get the same results around here. Why? The people around here see how it works while it is working.

Awareness of patterns pulls the teeth out of propaganda.

Making one more isolated site on Rand does not change the culture. Raising this kind of awareness does, even on the limited scale of OL's audience size. You can't see stuff like this by demanding it not be around you when you are looking closely at things. You can only see it by looking at it.

Think of it this way. Has William converted a single Objectivist to become a collectivist? I can't think of one.

Has he caused anyone to be indifferent to pedophilia? I can't think of a single person.

Yet some people in our subcommunity are now much more aware of how pervasive pedophilia is, and some left-leaning people, or at least those previously dazed into complacency by decades of establishment bullshit (up to and including Obama), have started coming around to pro-individual and pro-freedom thinking for real (and even started supporting President Trump).

There's a reason for that.

I know proximity with a cybernetic pattern of systemic indifference to a Randian worldview, including indifference to pedophilia, upsets you. This is a dirty job and it's irritating. You and I both want the same things. And there's a good part. In our own ways, even disagreeing on the "how," we are making good things happen.

That's the power of independent individual thinking.

Michael

• Like 1

Michael,

I think that the post above is brilliant.  I've read it several times and bookmarked it.

The technique is similar in a way to the martial arts methods of using an opponent's strength against him.  Only here it's an issue of showcasing the opponent's weakness - letting the facade of reason become visible as a facade.

Jon, if you look at the situation from the perspective Michael takes, you might see that William's posting here plays out to your advantage.

Ellen

• Like 1

17 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I do not support hysteria and false beliefs leading to harms.

Is that true in all cases? Or only in this particular case?

The clarity of your post, in response to accusations, is a stunning contrast. No more pussyfootin' around. Your style is suddenly stripped of your standard artful whirls and billows, stripped down to a bare, essential argument. Succinct. Pithy. Zero tolerance.

J

On 12/9/2018 at 2:04 PM, william.scherk said:

Has anyone tried to read the Comey transcript?  It's only 235 pages. [Added December 19: (PDF)]

That was the result of Day One Comey.  Here is Day Two Comey: 

comey2.png

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

I hope the people over at the Fed will read today’s Wall Street Journal Editorial before they make yet another mistake. Also, don’t let the market become any more illiquid than it already is. Stop with the 50 B’s. Feel the market, don’t just go by meaningless numbers. Good luck!

4:13 AM - 18 Dec 2018
- - - - -

He feels the markets' "true pulse" and numbers are meaningless! 😊

Another globalist puppet is forced to resign. This will embolden patriots against Macron,  Merkel and May.

Right, left, centrist - it is much simpler than all that: The People are rising up to eliminate the elitist globalist scum from power.

“Belgium’s prime minister, under pressure from the right and left, submitted his resignation Tuesday in the face of a populist revolt over his migration policy, which opponents say threatens Belgian sovereignty.

Prime Minister Charles Michel’s problems echo those of other European leaders, including President Emmanuel Macron of France, who are trying to maintain centrist governments in the face of opposition from both flanks.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/world/europe/right-wing-migration-belgium-collapse.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, merjet said:

He feels the markets' "true pulse" and numbers are meaningless!

Merlin,

Do you really trust the operating Central Bank of the US (the Fed) to reflect reality?

I don't.

I trust it to reflect the interests of its masters.

And its masters want to get rid of President Trump. It's common knowledge--among friend and foe alike--that this move is to try to artificially slow down the booming economic growth in the US under President Trump so he won't look so good.

(I still laugh when I think of all those experts saying in public that Trump was "irresponsible" for predicting 3% growth. That this was a total impossibility. :) What a bunch of dorks... )

Michael

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Merlin,

Do you really trust the operating Central Bank of the US (the Fed) to reflect reality?

I don't.

I trust it to reflect the interests of its masters.

And its masters want to get rid of President Trump. It's common knowledge--among friend and foe alike--that this move is to try to artificially slow down the booming economic growth in the US under President Trump so he won't look so good.

(I still laugh when I think of all those experts saying in public that Trump was "irresponsible" for predicting 3% growth. That this was a total impossibility. :) What a bunch of dorks... )

The Fed Chairman, Jerome Powell, who was appointed by President Trump, wants to get rid of President Trump? 🙂 That's news to me.

No, about 2 years ago Trump was predicting 6% GDP growth!

No, the Fed has been raising interest rates for other, better reasons as well.

About 2 years ago, you posted: 

- "Trump's infrastructure upgrade project is going to triumph--ahead of schedule, under budget and without adding to the debt, the economy is going to boom under his economic policies" (link).

- "Of course we will see an economic boom in America the likes of which haven't been seen before" (link).

How's that infrastructure project predicated on a pied piper financial scheme going?

To get a boom "the likes of which haven't been seen before", GDP growth would have to exceed about 19% (1942)! 🙂

When Trump says numbers are meaningless, that implies interest rates are meaningless. So why is he complaining about the Fed raising one interest rate?

38 minutes ago, merjet said:

The Fed Chairman, Jerome Powell, who was appointed by President Trump, wants to get rid of President Trump? 🙂 That's news to me.

Merlin,

Yes he does want to get rid of President Trump.

I'm pretty sure this kind of looking behind the scenes will always be news to you.

You hate Trump. So your interpretation of anything regarding him will always be the opposite of The Principle of Charity, i.e., you will always say you see him as irrational, then gloat about it.

I don't know what to do with that. So have at it...

:) 

I could point to his actions and results, but I don't think they will make any difference to you. I just don't see any way to cut through that. Thus, we will probably always be at an impasse about Trump.

Michael

27 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Raising interest rates weakens the dollar, raises asset prices, weakens bond prices and stimulates the economy.

--Brant 

Brant,

I don't understand this when there is a booming economy and an influx of capital through investments and repatriation instead of capital that central banks magically conjure out of thin air.

The economy is already simulated right now.

And stimulated through an increase of wealth, not just a manipulated increase of money supply.

Michael

On 11/15/2018 at 9:16 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Gotta love Ann:

Sometimes. She got a little bit ahead of herself in an interview with the Daily Caller.

Ann Coulter did not react well to the news that President Donald Trump had caved on his promise to shut down the government unless he got funding for his promised border wall. In a new interview with The Daily Caller, the author of In Trump We Trust said, “Either Trump never intended to build a wall and was scamming voters from the beginning or he hasn’t the first idea in how to get it done and no interest in finding out.” She went on to predict that “his support will evaporate and Trump will very likely not finish his term and definitely not be elected to a second term.” In the end, Coulter declared that without his wall, “Trump will just have been a joke presidency who scammed the American people, amused the populists for a while, but he’ll have no legacy whatsoever.”

Ann's part in the audio show starts around 46:00

53 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

I don't understand this when there is a booming economy and an influx of capital through investments and repat itriation instead of capital that central banks magically conjure out of thin air.

The economy is already simulated right now.

And stimulated through an increase of wealth, not just a manipulated increase of money supply.

Michael

The Federal Government is pouring money into the economy. It won't stop booming soon.

--Brant

"Democratic operatives, backed by a liberal billionaire and facilitated by a former Obama official, created thousands of fake Russian accounts to give an impression the Russian government was supporting Alabama Republican Roy Moore in last year’s election against now-Sen. Doug Jones.

"The secret project, which had a budget of just $100,000 and was carried out on Facebook and Twitter, was revealed after the New York Times obtained an internal report detailing the efforts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-operatives-created-fake-russian-bots-in-alabama-race-designed-to-link-kremlin-to-republican-roy-moore

Doug Jones wants federal probe into disinformation tactics in his race

By BURGESS EVERETT 12/20/2018 01:46 PM EST

Alabama Sen. Doug Jones is calling for a federal investigation into online tactics used in his Senate race last year that mimicked Russian election meddling, the Democrat said in an interview on Thursday.

Jonathon Morgan, who heads the research company New Knowledge, told the New York Times and the Washington Post this week that he experimented with social media posts containing disinformation to test the effectiveness of strategies used by Russian election meddlers. But Jones said that his 2017 Senate race should not be a laboratory for using such techniques and said he wanted a thorough probe of whether the law was broken.

Even though the effort was minor and was not used against him, Jones said he is “outraged” and that congressional hearings wouldn’t be enough: “It needs to not just be a congressional inquiry. People get called in front of Congress all the damn time. There needs to be a look to see if there were any laws that were broke.”

“What is obvious now is that we have focused so much on Russia that we haven’t focused on the fact that people in this country could take the same playbook and do the same damn thing,” Jones said. “I’d like to see the FEC and the Justice Department look at this and see if any laws are being violated or were violated. And if there were, do it. Go after them.”

[...]