Donald Trump

25 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

This is a misleading to the point of fraudulent graph.

William,

It depends on who you look at. If you look at leftwing hacks like Elizabeth Nolan Brown, you are not going to get much better than Liz Crokin, who she mocks.

I, personally, consult the following Twitter feed for pedophile stuff. I have found it to be the most accurate so far.

An Open Secret

Michael

• Like 1

Do you ever wonder if Adam Schiff is going to make it past the mass-arrest dateline supplied by QAnon interpreters?

Here he speaks about his future as head of the US House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, currently chaired by Devin Nunes.

From Lawfare:  Congressman Adam Schiff on the Future of the House Intelligence Committee

On January 3, Democrats will take control of the House of Representatives and all of its committees. Congressman Adam Schiff of California, the current ranking member on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, also known as HPSCI, is expected to take control of the committee. This week, Susan Hennessey and Benjamin Wittes sat down with Congressman Schiff at his office to discuss the agenda for HPSCI and the upcoming Congress, the challenges facing the Democratic majority as they attempt to rebuild bipartisanship on a deeply divided committee, and, of course, the Russia investigation.

Direct download: Episode_372.mp3

"Know the enemy agenda ..."

So many sick cunts in this world, (who would’ve guessed some are right here at OL? Nice of them to make it so clear what they are.)  It is obviously true that there have not been enough incarcerations.

10-Year-Old Drag Queen Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar In New York ⁦

CJdWfYgF?format=jpg&name=360x360

So, if your 10 yr old walks to the park alone, CPS investigates you. If you 10 yr old tantalizes adults for money, it is glorified. The world has gone mad.

50 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

So many sick cunts in this world, (who would’ve guessed some are right here at OL? Nice of them to make it so clear what they are.)  It is obviously true that there have not been enough incarcerations.

10-Year-Old Drag Queen Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar In New York ⁦

CJdWfYgF?format=jpg&name=360x360

So, if your 10 yr old walks to the park alone, CPS investigates you. If you 10 yr old tantalizes adults for money, it is glorified. The world has gone mad.

Who is using a vulgarity to describe someone as female genitalia? Jon. So, I suggest using "lobe" or "big toe" 

Police have arrested 122 people as part of a massive investigation.

The child abuse victims, some as young as three years old, were unable to “utter” a word in order for police to file an official report, according to Inspector Tina Chalk of the OPP counter exploitation section.

”A total of 55 victims were identified during the investigations and referred to relevant community-based support for immediate assistance

Up to now, 2,009 child victims have been identified in Ontario, Canada.

Police referred to the massive bust as the “tip of the iceberg.””

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/5866-pedophile-ring-busted-in-canada-victims-as-young-as-3-years-old-rescued
© Neon Nettle

Brazil gets a populist president and then suddenly their famous names start getting rounded up. Where have I seen this before? Oh, and why do so many of Oprah's preferred guests turn out to be perverts and sickos? #DrainTheDeepState

A Brazilian faith healer who rose to international fame after being promoted by Oprah Winfrey is now wanted by authorities for sex abuse allegations by hundreds of women. Will Oprah be held accountable? See Something? SAY Something! #QAnon #WWG1WGA

The facts, ma'am.

Judge Ken Starr, former Solicitor Generel & Independent Counsel, just stated that, after two years, “there is no evidence or proof of collusion” & further that “there is no evidence that there was a campaign financing violation involving the President.” Thank you Judge.

POLICE SEIZE VATICAN LAPTOPS IN MASSIVE PEDOPHILE RING BUST

“The raids are a part of ongoing investigations into allegations of rampant child sexual abuse committed by Catholic priests all over the world. The raids have been staged as surprise sweeps, and are being regarded as the most aggressive ever undertaken by a judicial authority against the Roman Catholic Church.

“The surprise sweeps, ordered by Emiliano Arias, a provincial prosecutor, marked the start of what experts who track sex crimes in the Roman Catholic Church say is one of the most aggressive investigations ever undertaken by a judicial authority anywhere in the world.

“Cardinal George Pell, the third most powerful man in the Vatican, is currently facing trial on child sex offenses. Since that cold June afternoon there have been five more raids on Church offices to seize documents, phones, tablets and computers, leaving the Vatican scrambling to respond to a rapidly unfolding scandal that is the worst image crisis of Francis’ papacy, now in its sixth year.

https://thetruthrevolution.net/police-seize-vatican-laptops-in-massive-pedophile-ring-bust/

8 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

“Cardinal George Pell, the third most powerful man in the Vatican, is currently facing trial on child sex offenses.

First heard of him because of this:

For anyone not yet familiar with Minchin, here's a masterpiece:

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 1:26 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

It depends on who you look at. If you look at leftwing hacks like Elizabeth Nolan Brown, you are not going to get much better than Liz Crokin, who she mocks.

I, personally, consult the following Twitter feed for pedophile stuff. I have found it to be the most accurate so far.

An Open Secret

Michael

Elizabeth Nolan Brown is a libertarian.  She writes for Reason Magazine.  Leftwing hack?  I gather you disagree with her about something, but there's got to be a more accurate Homerian epithet you could pin on the lady.

http://reason.com/blog/2018/12/13/sexual-harassment-in-congress-update

I dislike when Trump behaves like a Democrat:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421574-trump-unfair-coverage-should-be-tested-in-courts

President Trump early Sunday ripped “one sided" and "unfair” media coverage, saying it should be tested in courts.

"A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live," he tweeted.

"It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?"

During Obama's presidency, the left was pushing hard to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine. Fortunately, Obama himself opposed it (it's the single non-evil thing that he did during his entire life). The lefty press seems to have forgotten (or hopes that we've forgotten) how many prominent leftist leaders supported it. Now that Trump is talking about the same sort of thing, suddenly its terrifying and proof that he's a tyrant. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump, in the next couple of days, suggests that its an issue on which he and Pelosi share much common ground, and can work together. Heh. How would she deal with that? How would the lefty press handle it?

J

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan said:

I dislike when Trump behaves like a Democrat:

Jonathan,

Rush Limbaugh taught me something about the way President Trump does in these situations.

Rush calls it "pacing" and I like that term (it's from NLP and covert hypnotism: pacing and leading).

Here's an example. During the Kavanaugh confirmation, the dork lady showed up out of nowhere (through Feinstein) and said Kavanaugh abused her years ago. President Trump said he wanted to hear her story and it was important that she tell it.

That's what he said--and he said in the beginning only. Look at what he did. He got Kavanaugh through.

He has done that over and over and over and over and over. He says something in agreement with his opponents that makes his supporters go, gulp. What the hell is he doing? But when you look at the outcome, it is NEVER the way it looked at that moment. It is almost always the opposite.

So the correct way of saying it is not Trump "behaving" like a Democrat. It is Trump "sounding" like a Democrat.

And all he's doing is pacing at those times to soften up his opponents...

:)

Michael

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

Elizabeth Nolan Brown is a libertarian.  She writes for Reason Magazine.

Dennis,

I probably should say a bit more.

So two points:

1. She writes for Reason Magazine. That makes you think, woah... this lady is pro-freedom at the very least. So, where else has she written? Look on Reason's site itself

Brown's writing has also been published by The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Buzzfeed, The Daily Beast, Playboy, Politico, The Week, and Time, and she has been a guest on outlets such as The Laura Ingraham Show, Fox News @ Night, S.E. Cupp Unfiltered, Stossel, Midday Live with Dr. Drew, NPR's 1A, BBC Business Matters, and Al Jazeera's The Stream.

Before coming to Reason, Brown worked for AARP publications, Bustle.com, Defy Media, and the Columbus, Ohio, Daily Reporter.

Taking out Ingraham and Stossel, does that sound like the background of a "Don't Tread on Me" libertarian? Or does it sound establishment as all hell? Leaning left at that?

2. Correct me if I am wrong, but her main campaign these days is to defend the right of pedophile victims to become prostitutes. Parallel to this, from what I have read, she often bashes law enforcement in their efforts to take down pedophiles. She frames it first as the injustice of them trying to take down prostitutes.

Does that sound like someone fighting for liberty or someone muddying the waters in the name of liberty? Meanwhile, elitist establishment pedophiles and elitist establishment users of adult prostitutes say, "Thank you very much for the moral sanction. Now we know what to do with the kids after they grow out."

There's a lot to criticize about Liz Crokin, but when it comes from this woman, I don't see anything but a crapshoot at best. With emphasis on crap.

Michael

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jonathan,

Rush Limbaugh taught me something about the way President Trump does in these situations.

Rush calls it "pacing" and I like that term (it's from NLP and covert hypnotism: pacing and leading).

Here's an example. During the Kavanaugh confirmation, the dork lady showed up out of nowhere (through Feinstein) and said Kavanaugh abused her years ago. President Trump said he wanted to hear her story and it was important that she tell it.

That's what he said--and he said in the beginning only. Look at what he did. He got Kavanaugh through.

He has done that over and over and over and over and over. He says something in agreement with his opponents that makes his supporters go, gulp. What the hell is he doing? But when you look at the outcome, it is NEVER the way it looked at that moment. It is almost always the opposite.

So the correct way of saying it is not Trump "behaving" like a Democrat. It is Trump "sounding" like a Democrat.

And all he's doing is pacing at those times to soften up his opponents...

Michael

I understand.

I recognize that anything that Trump does might be more than it appears. It's possible that he's playing the left's own positions against them. We'll see.

J

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 10:26 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 12/15/2018 at 10:01 AM, william.scherk said:

This is a misleading to the point of fraudulent graph.

It depends on who you look at.

I disagree in part. I would suggest that discovering that the graph is misleading depends on what we look at. In other words, it depends on verification work.

This work can be approached objectively.  Who writes something may be probative in some cases, insofar as one does discover a persistent pattern of poor reasoning, special pleading, fallacious arguments, shoddy investigation and so on.  

The graph is misleading. Verifying or testing or checking its constituent data-sources is the work of reason, and can be independently judged.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but her main campaign these days is to defend the right of pedophile victims to become prostitutes.

It would make more sense to me if evidence of the 'main campaign' were highlighted. In which case, one would try to 'falsify' the contention.  "Defending the rights of pedophile victims to become prostitutes is the author's main campaign.'

Is the claim true, partly true, warranted in part, false in part, wholly false?

Parallel to this, from what I have read, she often bashes law enforcement in their efforts to take down pedophiles. She frames it first as the injustice of them trying to take down prostitutes.

A clear example of this would be handy.

Does that sound like someone fighting for liberty or someone muddying the waters in the name of liberty? Meanwhile, elitist establishment pedophiles and elitist establishment users of adult prostitutes say, "Thank you very much for the moral sanction. Now we know what to do with the kids after they grow out."

Is that a quote or a quoat?

There's a lot to criticize about Liz Crokin, but when it comes from this woman, I don't see anything but a crapshoot at best. With emphasis on crap.

So, I am guessing that your efforts to 'verify' the graphic were successful?

If so, you are able to not only understand the 'verification' attempted by Ms Craptastic, not only state it in your own words, but also rubbish the argument with reason and fact.

"To the person" arguments are not persuasive on their own. They leave work of rational inquiry undone. 

Edited by william.scherk

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

So, I am guessing that your efforts to 'verify' the graphic were successful?

William,

That's a hell of a presupposition. I never tried to verify the graphic and I never claimed to try.

However, it's clear to me that your efforts to debunk the graphic were not successful just from the person you chose as source. But blindly you went forth...

Michael

• Like 1

Space Force is catching some momentum:

Trump's vision for Space Force may get boost

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/17/donald-trumps-vision-for-space-force-may-get-boost/

President Trump moving ahead with his plans for a separate military space command, a step toward his goal of creating a new U.S. Space Force, according to multiple reports.

[...]

Mr. Trump could sign the order for a Space Command as soon as Tuesday, White House officials said. The planned space command, which was first reported by CNN, does not need approval from Congress, as would be required to create a formal new military branch.

[...]

I want to know #1 how much this is going to cost and #2 who is going to pay for it?