Donald Trump

The President's allies are ... not always America's allies.  Funny how that works.

The Trump Organization Planned To Give Vladimir Putin The $50 Million Penthouse In Trump Tower Moscow

The two men worked furiously behind the scenes into the summer of 2016 to get the Moscow deal finished — despite public claims that the development was canned in January, before Trump won the Republican nomination. Sater told BuzzFeed News today that he and Cohen thought giving the Trump Tower’s most luxurious apartment, a $50 million penthouse, to Putin would entice other wealthy buyers to purchase their own. “In Russia, the oligarchs would bend over backwards to live in the same building as Vladimir Putin,” Sater told BuzzFeed News. “My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units. All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin.” A second source confirmed the plan.

Who is Felix Sater?  Is he an 'ally' of the President?  Moreover, what happens when a twelve-year Trump Org fixer and bagman abandons an alliance?

Meanwhile, in Buenos Aires ...

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk
Individual opinions may differ ...

What is the difference between Legend, Myth, and Investigation?

On 11/11/2018 at 10:51 AM, william.scherk said:

The Whitaker legend grows ...

On 11/8/2018 at 10:59 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now Whitaker is moving from bland reality into public fantasy.

And a legend is being born.

Extreme vetting works!

It works, but sometimes it works after the fact. Eg,

1 hour ago, Jules Troy said:

So..Putin is doing to Trump what Trump did to Trudeau?  Lollollollol!

Jules,

There's a slight difference.

President Trump canceled his meeting with Putin over war issues and it pissed Putin off:

I don't recall anything like that with Trudeau.

All I remember is The Trudeau smiling to Trump's face and sticking his tongue out behind his back.

:) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jules,

There's a slight difference.

President Trump canceled his meeting with Putin over war issues and it pissed Putin off:

I don't recall anything like that with Trudeau.

All I remember is The Trudeau smiling to Trump's face and sticking his tongue out behind his back.

Michael

All I remember is Trump acting like an asshole and ready to punish the entire country just because his fragile ego over a complete nothingburger.

26 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

All I remember is Trump acting like an asshole and ready to punish the entire country just because his fragile ego over a complete nothingburger.

Jules,

Canada must be a fragile country, huh?

I mean, being vulnerable to vanity and all in another country.

(I used to think Trudeau had balls... Silly me...)

:evil:  :) 

I mean, how on earth could Canada ever prosper without sucking free shit out of the US, huh?

Now that's ending. Man, what punishment!

I'm sorry to hear Canada cannot make it as a country on its own...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

I seem to recall Canada forking out 13 billion to gm in 2008/9 on assurances from the US about expanding operations.  A few years later gm is axing the Oshawa plant.  Yeah that’s Canada sucking freee shit out of the US?

or..did you mean the huge discount Americans are buying our oil at for 13/barrel costing Canada 90-100milloon/day. If you meant that by all means stop giving us free shit, we would be more than happy to have you pay market value..

7 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

I seem to recall Canada forking out 13 billion to gm in 2008/9 on assurances from the US about expanding operations.  A few years later gm is axing the Oshawa plant.  Yeah that’s Canada sucking freee shit out of the US?

or..did you mean the huge discount Americans are buying our oil at for 13/barrel costing Canada 90-100milloon/day. If you meant that by all means stop giving us free shit, we would be more than happy to have you pay market value..

Jules,

Come on. You say you're a money dude.

What's not to understand about taking with one hand and giving a small amount with the other for show?

I'm not bickering, but the US isn't the villain here. I'm with President Trump. If others have gotten a free ride on the US gravy train, it's not their fault. They were smart to take it when it was just lying there to take.

The problem has been the sheer amount of dumbasses and crony elitist assholes who ruled here in the US for decades.

Lots of good productive people developed their business models based on the backroom deals and shenanigans of these jerks. Unfortunately, these good productive people will have to reshuffle now that the scam is up. But being good productive people, they will come out all right. And the rules this time will not be based on larceny and smokescreens so they can look forward to open free market longevity.

But hell, even the dumbasses and crony elitist assholes are going to come out all right. That last galls me.

Another point, since you brought it up. GM is a joke. Without government money, it would not have gone into electric cars so it could cash in when Obama trashed the oil industry. That was Obama's big idea. GM's big idea was to be there with a massive supply of electric cars to meet the demand for cars in general. But that scheme would only work if there were no gasoline at the pumps to feed gas cars--or if gas went to $7.00 a gallon or something like that.

Under President Trump, however, there's plenty of gas at the pumps and the price is doable for most people. It's even going down. So people are happy with their cars just the way they are.

And GM?

Well, it's setting pretty at the moment with government-paid billions of dollars in plants and machines to build electric cars--it actually did expand those operations--but Americans don't want to buy their goddam electric cars. Even Obama, who promised to buy a Chevy Volt, didn't get one. And there's nobody around anymore to force people to buy electric cars by choking off gas cars.

That's GM's problem for the not-so-distant future. Capitalism at it's finest, I tell ya'. Ayn Rand would be proud of GM. :evil:  :) 

It projected and outfitted for a monopoly based on government coercion to screw over everyone--and that means everyone except the cronies. But things just didn't work out. GM made one mighty government-funded leap into the face of glory and came down on the other side in one mighty splat.

Now GM's got electric cars up the wazoo that nobody wants. And a humongous capacity to make more. Its investors have them too.

Poor GM... Poor investors, including foreign state investors, all of whom who were surfing on the moral high ground of manmade climate change and The Heroic Knight Obama slaying the Oil Dragon...

My heart breaks for them...

Boo hoo...) 

Michael

Perhaps Volkswagen, Toyota or Nissan may buy out the Oshawa plant and crush GM into dust.  There are a lot of skilled workers that could easily be trained to make the switch.  I was against the bail out Obama did.  Gm deserves to die or maybe make vehicles people actually want and they aren’t bolts or volts.  Heck if people want electric or hybrid cars I’d say Elon Musk has the best results so far.

12 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Today Vice-President Mike Pence chose to post this photo to his Twitter feed

bso-qanon.png

Or, possibly, a Pence staffer posted the photo. In any case, it ain't there anymore. It was replaced.

Spoiler

I think he will be good for everyone. #MMGA

“Veteran leftist Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador took office as Mexican president on Saturday, vowing to see off a “rapacious” elite in a country struggling with corruption, chronic poverty and gang violence on the doorstep of the United States.

“The government will no longer be a committee at the service of a rapacious minority,” said the new president, who is often nicknamed AMLO. Nor would the government, he said, be a “simple facilitator of pillaging, as it has been.

“He said Trump had treated him respectfully since the July 1 election, and thanked U.S. Vice President Mike Pence and Trump daughter Ivanka Trump for attending the ceremony.

https://www.oann.com/mexico-leftist-takes-power-torn-between-principles-and-pragmatism/

Putin’s Media Roasts Trump: Russia ‘Should Spit’ on Him and the United States

Following the abrupt cancellation of Donald Trump’s G20 meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Russian state media roasted him. Known for seamlessly adhering to the Kremlin’s viewpoint, the troupe of Putin’s cheerleaders took turns laying into the president of the United States.

In an opinion piece for the Russian publication “Arguments and Facts,” Veronika Krasheninnikova, “Director General of the Institute for Foreign Policy Studies & Initiatives, Advisor to the Director General of 'Russia Today' and a member of the Kremlin-appointed Russian Public Chamber,” says that in light of the canceled meeting, Russia can now give up on the U.S. and “should have never trusted Trump to begin with.”

Krasheninnikova opines that “as long as Trump is in power, nothing positive can happen in the relations between the United States and Russia,” concluding that “Trump is a rock hanging around Russia's neck."

Host of the Russian state TV show “60 Minutes,” Evgeny Popov, angrily criticized Trump’s abrupt cancellation: “Just a few minutes earlier he said that now is a good time to meet... What kind of a man is this – first he says it will happen, then it won’t – are we just supposed to wait until he gets re-elected to start communicating with America? This is just foolishness, he seems to be an unbalanced person.” 

[...]

Popov argues that Trump obviously couldn’t care less about the Kerch Strait incident and canceled the meeting solely because of the latest guilty plea by his former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, which alleged Trump was trying to cut deals with the leadership in Moscow long after he started his path to the presidency.

Panelists on the same show point out the folly of those in Russia who celebrated Donald Trump’s election by toasting with Champagne. “Trump was never our friend – never!” exclaims Popov. Hosts and participants of “60 Minutes” previously made a habit of repeatedly boasting: “Trump is ours!” In light of their current commentary, it appears that “ours” was used in context of control or possession, not friendship. [...]

That’s just for you idiots, so you’ll keep believing the tension between Trump and Putin.

And it works!

Ukraine is deepstate/big gang/“big family” controlled. Trying to start WWIII. Not going to work.

Putin will solve all his problems there and no one will do a damn thing about it, watch.

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Following the abrupt cancellation of Donald Trump’s G20 meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Russian state media roasted him. Known for seamlessly adhering to the Kremlin’s viewpoint, the troupe of Putin’s cheerleaders took turns laying into the president of the United States.

In an opinion piece for the Russian publication “Arguments and Facts,” Veronika Krasheninnikova, “Director General of the Institute for Foreign Policy Studies & Initiatives, Advisor to the Director General of 'Russia Today' and a member of the Kremlin-appointed Russian Public Chamber,” says that in light of the canceled meeting, Russia can now give up on the U.S. and “should have never trusted Trump to begin with.”

Krasheninnikova opines that “as long as Trump is in power, nothing positive can happen in the relations between the United States and Russia,” concluding that “Trump is a rock hanging around Russia's neck."

Host of the Russian state TV show “60 Minutes,” Evgeny Popov, angrily criticized Trump’s abrupt cancellation: “Just a few minutes earlier he said that now is a good time to meet... What kind of a man is this – first he says it will happen, then it won’t – are we just supposed to wait until he gets re-elected to start communicating with America? This is just foolishness, he seems to be an unbalanced person.” 

[...]

Popov argues that Trump obviously couldn’t care less about the Kerch Strait incident and canceled the meeting solely because of the latest guilty plea by his former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, which alleged Trump was trying to cut deals with the leadership in Moscow long after he started his path to the presidency.

Panelists on the same show point out the folly of those in Russia who celebrated Donald Trump’s election by toasting with Champagne. “Trump was never our friend – never!” exclaims Popov. Hosts and participants of “60 Minutes” previously made a habit of repeatedly boasting: “Trump is ours!” In light of their current commentary, it appears that “ours” was used in context of control or possession, not friendship. [...]

The above is what persuades Billy. He finds that to be a good genuine expression of what’s what right now in the world. And of course, he will swap positions next week, and offer up some new embarrassingly stupid evidence so he can pretend to genuinely believe it himself. Whatever position needs to be taken at the moment to maintain the fantasy Trump is illegitimate, bad or doomed.

He hid the above fake Russian news nder a button after I laughed at how idiotic it is, so I just wanted to put it in the open. Edit: And then he changed it again, back to no button. Maybe I don’t understand something in the site’s code, but that’s what I saw. Doesn’t matter. Billy still thinks it is reasonable to go with the above silly stupid swill, which is just words and so easy to produce, instead of real evidence pointing in completely different directions.

He can’t process that much of what he “knows” is wrong.

And he doesn’t want to - because while he does sense that he really does have much of it wrong - he has to this day defended the side in this previously quiet war that is about to be exposed as guilty of horrific crimes.

He’s going with his emotions, going with Putin’s press in this case, to win our little thing about whether Trump is Putin’s bitch, as Billy has believed for over two years - or they are allies, as I have been saying, from Q, for the past year.

One thousand millions makes a billion. Or is that a 'billyun'?

On 12/1/2018 at 6:58 AM, tmj said:

‘Canada forking out 13 billion..’

Did you guys have like a telethon?

billyuns.png

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI
f2889a40f0fefec47c182f73bc041d33140c2cc2

DoiTMbpUcAEDYpd.jpg

0a1ba2e00f101772efc085864e66a5bbe182b85a

DmXXl9zU0AAxhLu.jpg

af9202b212c93a5a9df565366ff8e5069f1655a6

DUp8ThbVMAADatt.jpg

http://www.theintelligencer.net/news/top-headlines/2018/12/305th-military-police-company-deploys-to-guantanamo-bay/📁
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/28/when-it-comes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html📁
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article210304199.html📁
"They are unlawful enemy combatants"
Questioning: Graham > KAV re: 'enemy combatants' [unusual?]
Define 'Treason'
EO effective 1.1.19?
DOJ Office of Legal Counsel opinion re: detain re: US Citizen(s) re: 'Enemy Combatant'
Drops combined paint a full picture.
Do you believe in coincidences?
May GOD BLESS those who fight to defend our great Nation.
We, the PEOPLE.
Q