Donald Trump

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Meanwhile, in the land of QAnon fanatics ...

William,

I honestly don't know what this is or means.

It looks like a muddy road.

And if that is what it is, what does that have to do with your QAnon fanatics mantra stuff?

Serious question. There's a communication glitch here...

I don't know how to evaluate this without first knowing what it is or what you are trying to say.

Michael

"Have these premises been checked?" Emphases added ...

On 8/24/2018 at 11:10 AM, Jon Letendre said:

The Cohen thing is an act. Same with Sessions, who is about to ruin many deep staters. The make-believe friction between them is just preemptive blunting of the perception Sessions’ takedowns will be all about  solving Trump’s political problems and therefore illegitimate. The MSM has fallen for it and millions of its brainwashing victims have also, which is amazing to me, and fortunate.

Cohen is playing a role. He’s 110% on the team. Anything they wanted to plant in his office, only to be raided, has now legally been introduced into court.

The permanent destruction of the Democrat Party is just ten weeks away.

Trump and the Democratic Tear Fountain.

According to reports, Sarah Sanders said President Trump accepted Sessions' letter of resignation Wednesday.

I presume that means one week ago.

Did anyone notice that President Trump did a full 90 minute presser just now and not a peep from him about this?

After all, the now Acting Attorney General Matthew G. Whitaker, does not have to recuse himself from the Mueller investigation. He's in charge of overseeing the overseer and can directly intervene.

Imagine the explosion at the presser if President Trump had said Sessions was out.

What's more, if this letter of resignation is a week old, how come nobody leaked it? Imagine how impotent the press must feel right now. Hell, they didn't even have an imaginary source for this.

:) 

Hmmmm... 

I just thought of something.

Whitaker can not only wind down the Mueller investigation, he can even open new investigations... Like say about Clinton & Co. ...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

19 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

And if that is what it is, what does that have to do with your QAnon fanatics mantra stuff?

I don't know how to evaluate this without first knowing what it is or what you are trying to say.

Michael

Maybe it's a leftist "code" or "dogwhistle"?

Secret handshake Tee hee hee?

"It's a big site. I can't read everything."

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The pertinent question may be answered here:

Or, "search term 'QAnon' via william.scherk"

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Maybe it's a leftist "code" or "dogwhistle"?

Secret handshake Tee hee hee?

Jonathan,

Whatever it is, he wants me to read his very own War and Peace to find the answer in their somewhere.

When I want to hunt for Easter Eggs on acres of thick underbrush, I don't do War and Peace.

So I guess I'm stupid or something...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

Michael

On my tablet, video of a moving truck with its roof on fire shows in William's post but not in your reply.

I've gotten so that I don't look at any of William's posts by clicking on them directly, since several times something in his embedding made my tablet screen freeze, and then freeze again when I rebooted, and then again before it cleared on the third reboot.

Ellen

• Like 1

One down, several to go?

27 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

On my tablet, video of a moving truck with its roof on fire shows in William's post but not in your reply.

Ellen,

There's a video in that?

All I get it a picture of a muddy road, an open gate and so on.

Of course, I'm using Brave, not Chrome. So the embed is probably something stripped out by the browser.

Later, when I have some time to throw away, I might boot up Chrome and see.

Michael

I think Billyboy’s truck on fire video is supposed to mean that the theory Q really is an NSA or MI insider, as he says he is, is now in flames, because this or that prediction Q made has not come to be. It’s Q debunking for simpletons.

But the enemy also reads Q and therefore strategic incubation of misinformation would be among the opportunities to exploit.

Q is a great value to the movement. The Q Army wants him to win, not be our mommy, not never lie to us, not never get anything wrong.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those interested and have no idea who Matt Whitaker is, here is the Acting AG.

And, of course, there's this...

A History Of New Acting AG Whitaker’s War On The Mueller Probe

Not to worry, though.

For those who are worried, repeat after me the lesson they sanctimoniously throw at you over and over in Global Warming debates: 

Correlation is not causation...

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump said he's absolutely fine with the way the election turned out because it will be far easier to negotiate with the House than if the Republicans had won by 2 or 3. He basically said that with a tiny lead, certain Republicans would have hijacked issues with contrarian views to get advantages over others and even grandstand. With the way it turned out, the Republicans will now be far more disciplined and that will allow him to focus on persuading what Democrats he will need to persuade. He used other words, but that was the gist.

You know, the more I think about this, the more I see it as an engineered outcome (persuasion-wise, not cheating monkeyshines).

Notice that President Trump rarely talked about the House races and didn't do rallies for hardly any House candidate--not even collective ones where it would have been easy to join several together.

I might be wrong, but I think he did this on purpose. The only chance for establishment Republican anti-Trumpers to stay relevant to the political environment just went down the toilet with this slim-margin loss of the House.

Michael

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

"Have these premises been checked?" Emphases added ...

The permanent destruction of the Democrat Party is just ten weeks away.

That was my prediction, I did write that. And I stand by it, with an extended date.

i want to clarify that to my knowledge Q never made any such prediction. He said midterms were safe, 

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You know, the more I think about this, the more I see it as an engineered outcome (persuasion-wise, not cheating monkeyshines).

Notice that President Trump rarely talked about the House races and didn't do rallies for hardly any House candidate--not even collective ones where it would have been easy to join several together.

I might be wrong, but I think he did this on purpose. The only chance for establishment Republican anti-Trumpers to stay relevant to the political environment just went down the toilet with this slim-margin loss of the House.

Michael

I saw Diamond and Silk on Lou Dobbs tonight. They did a good job.

From answers.com The House of Representatives take office on January 3rd of the odd-numbered years.

I hear the Grinch’s knockin’ so the Prez should get it all done before Christmas.

43 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I'm looking forward to hearing idiot lefties who are going to be surprised when they discover that their having taken the House will have no effect on their trying to shut down Trump's nomination of Ginsberg's replacement. "Ha ha, we've got the House now, and we're not going to confirm anyone you try to appoint! Suck it! Wait, what? Huh? The House doesn't get to vote on it? That's not fair!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

I'm looking forward to hearing idiot lefties who are going to be surprised when they discover that their having taken the House will have no effect on their trying to shut down Trump's nomination of Ginsberg's replacement. "Ha ha, we've got the House now, and we're not going to confirm anyone you try to appoint! Suck it! Wait, what? Huh? The House doesn't get to vote on it? That's not fair!"

I am, too.

About “taking” the House - we will have to wait until January 3, 2019 to see who holds the majority of the 116th House when actually seated.

Deaths, indictments and other pure excitement could create vacancies, initiating special elections.

• Like 1

Great news:

This thing will now go to the Supreme Court and get resolved for real, saying what is constitutional and what is not. No weasel word like "likely."

Then all those little bitty judges who like to grandstand against President Trump will no longer be able to steal a national audience they did not create and do not deserve. At least no longer on this issue.

Michael

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those interested and have no idea who Matt Whitaker is, here is the Acting AG.

Symbolic, I know, but it's a pretty damn good subtext...

Michael

Now Whitaker is moving from bland reality into public fantasy.

And a legend is being born.

Michael

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Great news:

This thing will now go to the Supreme Court and get resolved for real, saying what is constitutional and what is not. No weasel word like "likely."

Then all those little bitty judges who like to grandstand against President Trump will no longer be able to steal a national audience they did not create and do not deserve. At least no longer on this issue.

Michael

Funny how they rule that what Obama did by the whim of his pen (after acknowledging for years that to do so would be unconstitutional) cannot be undone by the next President.

Their cheap bullshit is getting soooo old.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

I am, too.

About “taking” the House - we will have to wait until January 3, 2019 to see who holds the majority of the 116th House when actually seated.

Deaths, indictments and other pure excitement could create vacancies, initiating special elections.

Hmmmm? A post for Chris Christie in the Administration, is a possibility? The impeachment possibility is being discussed?

A couple of the “talking news heads” are saying that the reason The House went democratic, is that a bigger democratic vote turned out And a percentage of right leaning independents and republican voters wanted a check on the power of an erratic President. As a true Trump supporter, I say “pphhtt!” but it made me think too. His negotiating with Canada (look up: why are Canadian drug prices lower?), China, and Europe seems to have been a good thing . . . up till now.

But President Trump has loudly said and done a few things I disagreed with, like his war of words with the North Koreans. But even that may prove to be beneficial, though it alarmed the South Koreans unnecessarily. And now? Finally, the North Koreans are being publicly ignored, though I have not checked the South Korean, English language newspapers lately. Where I live, in a conservative district in blue state Maryland, very few think that putting reins on the President is a good thing. He has done very well.

The predictions about a harmonious House and President may come to pass. Maybe, Nancy Pelosi is “The Good Witch,” but I doubt it. Preparations for the election in 2020 are nearer. At some point in the coming months several democrats will be jockeying for the position of front runner to unseat the best President America has ever had. "Ah, Nancy, don't you love the smell of napalm in the morning?"

Maybe The Prez can start saying “My fellow Americans” like Ronald Reagan, because as Barbra Wawa sang, “Soon it’s going to rain. . . .“ Peter