3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Mr Thompson and the Fake News ... read the transcript of AP’s interview

DprYzOIWkAAXJj1.jpg

Oh, no!!! Unnamed scientists have told the AP's reporters that Climate Doom is nearing the point where it can't be reversed?!!! Oh, fucking no!!!!! It must be true if scientists predicted it!

Hmmm. The left has been pushing imminent catastrophe for forty years, and the predicted doomsday continues to be pushed back each time that it fails to arrive, but that just means that it MUST be true this time, right?

And Trump's bumbling statement that Billy highlighted above in blue is even more proof of Climate Doom! Trump must be wrong because just look at that sentence, tee hee hee!

We'd better surrender all of our freedoms immediately to save the planet.

Meanwhile, the actual science that I've been requesting for years now -- repeatedly successful predictions of future outcomes -- still hasn't been presented here. Millions of pixels worth of snicker tee hees, irrelevant document dumps, opinions on top of opinions, but still no science.

J

Billyboy shit-for-brains has closed comments in his safe space, Arab Tyrants blog, so I’ll post this here,.

Wow, Jon actually believes fires can be started, can you imagine the stupidity? And he actually believes in “lasers” and directed “electromagnetic radiation..” Go back to your Buck Rogers programmming, Jon. Tee, hee, hee!

On 10/16/2018 at 2:13 AM, Brant Gaede said:

Rand's thesis is that the sanction of evil puts the potency of the sanctioner into evil. No sanction no transfer of potency and evil dies on the vine or it never gets going in the first place.

--Brant

That's true, I was getting at the idea that 'powerless' should not be taken to equate with 'impossible'. Evil is ultimately impotent but always possible, in short. Once defeated, doesn't mean forever gone. Since evil isn't a metaphysical 'substance' but is manifested in man-made (or man-evaded) deeds, the potential for it will always be here. The numbers of "sanctioners" who grant it its power - its oxygen -  by partially or completely rejecting their minds (reality and reason), will exist in every era, by default. On any scale, large or small, the abiding constant of evil appears to be the self-sacrifice and sacrifice of minds and lives (altruism) closely tied with tribalist, anti-individualist weight of numbers - collectivism. Physical force, i.e., further sacrifices, gets increasingly essential as the potency of evil among its initial sanctioners declines, so multiplying the effects of evil until the point it destroys itself.

5 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Billyboy shit-for-brains has closed comments in his safe space, Arab Tyrants blog, so I’ll post this here,.

• Like 1