Donald Trump

a9NN75fi_bigger.jpgREX @_ImperatorRex_

Note that they're pushing this BS story again, in advance of the declassified FISA release. Remember also that many #FakeNews reporters have likely had illegal access to the unredacted FISA since early 2017, since it was leaked by the SSIC (Wolfe). They're panicking ?

Ellie  @ellievan65
A contributor to The New Yorker, talks with Rachel Maddow about what is known about unusual communication between a Trump Organization computer server and a server at Russia's Alfa Bank, and what more some well-placed subpoenas could find out. …
3:39 PM - 11 Oct 2018

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

You mean the time you joked about me being a victim of sexual abuse in childhood, asking me to please point to the doll where the man touched me?

You are a sick excuse for a human being. A sick, rotten piece of shit is what you are. Congratulations.

Fuck my life, look in the mirror lately douche?  Oh yes the name calling....You started it, I finished it. You were being a dick, you attacked me, I fought back.  I hit you were it hurts.  That’s what happens when you poke a bear.  You get poked back.  You have attacked and insulted lots of people on here, most got tired of your shit and have left.  They just are a lot more polite than I am.

Jeez looks like it took you a few days to point to all those doll’s spots eh Jonny?  Did you ever go to therapy for the abuse?  If so perhaps you neeed to keep going?  Seems to me you are more than a little mentally and emotionally fragile so if you haven’t gone perhaps you should.   

So are you doing anything actually meaningful other than spam posting here on OL to an audience of under 10 people? Have you donated time and money to child protection and advocacy organizations?  Have you lobbied government to get rid of section 230 of the US communications Decency Act?  The one that allowed companies like Backpage to profit hundreds of millions of dollars profit off sex trafficking of unwilling adults and children?  Did you know survivors of sex trafficking wrote Potus regarding the NAFTA negotiations in order to get the immunity section 230 provides these online companies removed from negotiations because we don’t want this happening in Canada or Mexico?

Are YOUUU married?(I am)Do YOU have children you want protected? (I do, well he is a grown man now but soon grandchildren one day?). Do you have any actual skin in this game or are you just waving your arms because of what stepdaddy did to you in the toolshed.

Your message is worthy, abuse, exploitation and predation on our children is a horrible crime.  I think child rapists/all rapists should face the death penalty.  Your ranting about it probably does more harm than good though, you are a shitty advocate.

32 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

There is more than one person dressing up as Vincent Fusca. There’s definitely a decoy for security measures. The one I believe could possibly be JFK JR from the photo below is the one on the far left. PS, Can anyone tell me where we’ve seen those glasses before? ?#QAnon

DpUoOgFUwAECoXG.jpg

DpUoOgFUYAArWu6.jpg
9:48 AM - 12 Oct 2018

Looks like JFK before he was pres.

Doesn't look like jr. at all.

Jr. flew to his death out of Caldwell airport in NJ. The same one I used to too.

--Brant

38 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

There is more than one person dressing up as Vincent Fusca. There’s definitely a decoy for security measures. The one I believe could possibly be JFK JR from the photo below is the one on the far left. PS, Can anyone tell me where we’ve seen those glasses before? ?#QAnon

DpUoOgFUwAECoXG.jpg

DpUoOgFUYAArWu6.jpg
9:48 AM - 12 Oct 2018

That's JFK before he was pres.

--Brant

9 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Fuck my life, look in the mirror lately douche?  Oh yes the name calling....You started it, I finished it. You were being a dick, you attacked me, I fought back.  I hit you were it hurts.  That’s what happens when you poke a bear.  You get poked back.  You have attacked and insulted lots of people on here, most got tired of your shit and have left.  They just are a lot more polite than I am.

Jeez looks like it took you a few days to point to all those doll’s spots eh Jonny?  Did you ever go to therapy for the abuse?  If so perhaps you neeed to keep going?  Seems to me you are more than a little mentally and emotionally fragile so if you haven’t gone perhaps you should.   

So are you doing anything actually meaningful other than spam posting here on OL to an audience of under 10 people? Have you donated time and money to child protection and advocacy organizations?  Have you lobbied government to get rid of section 230 of the US communications Decency Act?  The one that allowed companies like Backpage to profit hundreds of millions of dollars profit off sex trafficking of unwilling adults and children?  Did you know survivors of sex trafficking wrote Potus regarding the NAFTA negotiations in order to get the immunity section 230 provides these online companies removed from negotiations because we don’t want this happening in Canada or Mexico?

Are YOUUU married?(I am)Do YOU have children you want protected? (I do, well he is a grown man now but soon grandchildren one day?). Do you have any actual skin in this game or are you just waving your arms because of what stepdaddy did to you in the toolshed.

Your message is worthy, abuse, exploitation and predation on our children is a horrible crime.  I think child rapists/all rapists should face the death penalty.  Your ranting about it probably does more harm than good though, you are a shitty advocate.

The truth is I feel bad for you.

You sent me a perhaps sincere message, complimenting my intellectual depth, which you said you only recently discovered, in the form of conversations i had over the years with Bill Dwyer at SOLO and Rebirth. You said you were wrong about me and wanted to have better interactions.

I told you to fuck off.

And you immediately threw a tantrum, you immediately returned to attacking me with the above sort of incoherent diatribe. You are a petulant child.

It is obvious you want desperately to be taken seriously.

You want to be respected as a serious person but all the evidence you produce says otherwise.

When was your last substantive post?

Show us the latest post of yours that can be even remotely described as philosophical.

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Yeah, we’ll see about JFK, jr., I am not convinced.

Spatial disorientation. We got that from TV and newspapers. You don’t know how he died, or if he died. You “know” in this case only and exactly what they want you to believe. I have read several articles online, news pieces about his crash from the day, and there is some very strange stuff, such as the body being cremated immediately. One article reads “as soon as it got ashore.” So convenient. 

To clarify, the theory is that Jr was to be killed by the Clinton machine so that Killery could become Senator from New York (and she did) instead of him. The theory is that the Alliance learned of the plot and prevented it, while engineering the appearance of its success.

Jr grew up with Trump. He took Jr under his wing, he was his lifelong mentor, they were best friends.

And I'm a pilot who has experienced this in my training.

--Brant

Yeah I extended an olive branch, silly me.  It was sincere but then you continued acting like a complete asshole.  And i did enjoy some of your old posts.  Wtf happened to you?  Me? Needing to be taken seriously?  I think that’s the closest you have ever approached real comedy!

You feel bad for me? Awe that’s so sweet, I feel bad for you tooooo!  No really!  Where is the pity party!

20 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Yeah I extended an olive branch, silly me.  It was sincere but then you continued acting like a complete asshole.  And i did enjoy some of your old posts.  Wtf happened to you?  Me? Needing to be taken seriously?  I think that’s the closest you have ever approached real comedy!

You feel bad for me? Awe that’s so sweet, I feel bad for you tooooo!  No really!  Where is the pity party!

I didn't accept your olive branch and you've been seeing red since.

I said leave me alone and fuck off. I left you alone. You did not leave me alone.

You kept attacking me, for my posts about human trafficking.

I wonder what your real motive is.

Michael says I do a great job of exposing trafficking. he begged me to stay here and to keep it up.

But you say i should stop. You say you support my cause but that I am counterproductive to that cause.

You are only one who has ever said that. Curious. I guess you must have some other motive.

13 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

You didn't like that I continued posting about trafficking and pedophilia. I never mentioned you or attacked you, i left you alone. You got personal again, you attacked me.

We could try again.

Leave me alone.

I will leave you alone.

No the message is good, just sometimes your delivery sucks.  When you mix a good message with a bunch of Qanon/other conspiracy stuff? To any average parent /non OL member that may actually be looking in you just end up looking like a completely whacked  nut job.

Not all of them, some are good.

ps:sounds good

Just now, Jules Troy said:

No the message is good, just sometimes your delivery sucks.  When you mix a good message with a bunch of Qanon/other conspiracy stuff? To any average parent /non OL member that may actually be looking in you just end up looking like a completely whacked  nut job.

Not all of them, some are good.

Ready now? To try again?

3 hours ago, Jonathan said:

I would imagine that the calls for incivility also apply to libertarians (since we oppose Hillary's values of trying to control our lives). If so, I'm looking forward to being confronted, and perhaps having a political button or item of clothing torn from me, or having my phone kicked out of my hand by a hair stylist, or, better yet, having "zir" kick miss my phone and land on my face instead. Self-defense/retaliatory force is the option that I prefer over weeping. Bring it!

J

Well said, Jonathan.

The other Jon wrote about Old Hickory Clinton, “What should we call her “Objectivist” advocates who have been so quiet for two years?”

I can’t remember any of “us guys” advocating cave bat Hillary. What? With her dung, her fascism, her scary demeanor, her screech, and horrible fangs, no objectivist could ever support her. Unless it was some hybrid “left libertarian animal groupies.” Get thee to an underground nunnery you ghoulish, foolish troglodyte wieners!

No . . . not even Tracinski could emotionally blunder down that bat hole during the nominating season in 2016. He didn’t even mention her in the following fearful article, though he does bring up Hill Billy Clinton.  

Donald Trump Is the Man the Founders Warned Us Against by Robert Tracinski. Take the news that John Kasich is being funded by George Soros, a billionaire notorious for bankrolling far-left institutions, and combine that with the fact that it was Bill Clinton who encouraged Donald Trump to run for president, plus the way Trump has dominated the race with billions of dollars of free media donated by the press corps. It's looking like this is the year when the left--sensing that Republicans had a dangerously strong roster of candidates--decided they were going to take over the Republican nominating process.  . . . . How did we make this possible? One of the lessons to be learned is about the perils of conservative populism. Over the past fifty years, the political right has invested heavily in a kind of anti-elitist populism. We see ourselves as representing the "silent majority" and the salt-of-the-earth regular folks out in the heartland, as opposed to those corrupt coastal elites in New York, Hollywood, and DC.

But now a lot of us are experiencing the whiplash of discovering that this sort of populism can be used against us--coupled with disappointment that the salt-of-the-earth heartland types, whom we counted on to be our allies, can sometimes be talked into voting on the basis of their fears and resentment instead of heeding the better angels of their nature. If part of the story is that the right's intellectuals became disconnected from the concerns of some of the blue-collar Reagan Democrat types who supported the Republican agenda in recent decades, the flipside is that some of the rank-and-file of the right has begun to ignore the basic ideas they supposedly stood for. They've stopped listening to the intellectuals, even when we're right, and they've suspended their powers of critical examination just as they are confronted with a politician who deserves more than the normal dose of skepticism.

Trumpism is a warning about what happens when you make a big show of being the party of the regular guy against the eggheads. We need the eggheads, too. The right needs to start depending a bit less on rabble-rousing populism and a bit more on the strength and influence of its thinkers and intellectual institutions. The left has a vast intellectual base in the universities and in generations of students indoctrinated in the universities. (Which does not prevent them from falling for a great deal of flim-flam and nonsense; more about that in a moment.) The right needs a similar base . . . . end quote

Oh come on Robert. The Founders would be cheering by now! Peter

• Thanks 1

And there isn't shit the ladies can do about it but sit and watch, because Trump's NSA has the goods on them.

The filthy little swamp rats have been de-fanged.

"President Trump is plowing ahead to fill three vacancies on the liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, brushing aside Democratic resistance to nominate conservative judges.

"Presidents traditionally work with senators from judicial nominees' home state -- in this case, California -- to put forward judicial picks. They often seek what's known as a "blue slip," or an opinion from those senators.

"But in a snub to California Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, the White House announced Wednesday that Trump had nominated Patrick Bumatay, Daniel Collins and Kenneth Kiyul Lee (all from the Golden State, and reportedly all members of the conservative Federalist Society) to the influential circuit."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-snubs-feinstein-harris-to-nominate-conservative-judges-to-liberal-9th-circuit

26 minutes ago, Peter said:

Well said, Jonathan.

The other Jon wrote about Old Hickory Clinton, “What should we call her “Objectivist” advocates who have been so quiet for two years?”

I can’t remember any of “us guys” advocating cave bat Hillary.

You can't remember anyone calling themselves objectivish and advocating a vote for Hillary over Trump?

6 hours ago, Jonathan said:

I would imagine that the calls for incivility also apply to libertarians (since we oppose Hillary's values of trying to control our lives). If so, I'm looking forward to being confronted, and perhaps having a political button or item of clothing torn from me, or having my phone kicked out of my hand by a hair stylist, or, better yet, having "zir" kick miss my phone and land on my face instead. Self-defense/retaliatory force is the option that I prefer over weeping. Bring it!

J

Open, bloody, non-metaphorical civil war is what they think they need right now. Don't give it to them.

It's all over the news that Hillary Clinton just lost her security clearance.

For example:

Hillary Clinton loses security clearance after server scandal

From the article:

Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed Friday.

Chairman Charles E. Grassley also revealed top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.

Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!

:)

Michael

20 hours ago, Peter said:

Well said, Jonathan.

I can’t remember any of “us guys” advocating cave bat Hillary. What? With her dung, her fascism, her scary demeanor, her screech, and horrible fangs, no objectivist could ever support her. Unless it was some hybrid “left libertarian animal groupies.” Get thee to an underground nunnery you ghoulish, foolish troglodyte wieners!

No . . . not even Tracinski could emotionally blunder down that bat hole during the nominating season in 2016. He didn’t even mention her in the following fearful article, though he does bring up Hill Billy Clinton.  

Donald Trump Is the Man the Founders Warned Us Against by Robert Tracinski. Take the news that John Kasich is being funded by George Soros, a billionaire notorious for bankrolling far-left institutions, and combine that with the fact that it was Bill Clinton who encouraged Donald Trump to run for president, plus the way Trump has dominated the race with billions of dollars of free media donated by the press corps. It's looking like this is the year when the left--sensing that Republicans had a dangerously strong roster of candidates--decided they were going to take over the Republican nominating process.  . . . . How did we make this possible? One of the lessons to be learned is about the perils of conservative populism. Over the past fifty years, the political right has invested heavily in a kind of anti-elitist populism. We see ourselves as representing the "silent majority" and the salt-of-the-earth regular folks out in the heartland, as opposed to those corrupt coastal elites in New York, Hollywood, and DC.

But now a lot of us are experiencing the whiplash of discovering that this sort of populism can be used against us--coupled with disappointment that the salt-of-the-earth heartland types, whom we counted on to be our allies, can sometimes be talked into voting on the basis of their fears and resentment instead of heeding the better angels of their nature. If part of the story is that the right's intellectuals became disconnected from the concerns of some of the blue-collar Reagan Democrat types who supported the Republican agenda in recent decades, the flipside is that some of the rank-and-file of the right has begun to ignore the basic ideas they supposedly stood for. They've stopped listening to the intellectuals, even when we're right, and they've suspended their powers of critical examination just as they are confronted with a politician who deserves more than the normal dose of skepticism.

Trumpism is a warning about what happens when you make a big show of being the party of the regular guy against the eggheads. We need the eggheads, too. The right needs to start depending a bit less on rabble-rousing populism and a bit more on the strength and influence of its thinkers and intellectual institutions. The left has a vast intellectual base in the universities and in generations of students indoctrinated in the universities. (Which does not prevent them from falling for a great deal of flim-flam and nonsense; more about that in a moment.) The right needs a similar base . . . . end quote

Oh come on Robert. The Founders would be cheering by now! Peter

I don't know whom Lenny Peequaff commanded his toads to vote for, if anyone, but, with his long history of retarded political misdiagnosis and backward thinking in his advocacy of parties and candidates, I could easily see him supporting Hillary. Same with Yawon Bwook. Squaresville, Daddy-O. No sense of the reality of the culture, just their 50s-Rand-mimic cloistered theories.

J

On 10/12/2018 at 7:48 AM, Jonathan said:

Self-defense/retaliatory force is the option that I prefer over weeping. Bring it!

punchLightsOut.jpg