Donald Trump

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Ronald. Donald. I have decided that it I meet him in person I will call him President Trump . . .  and nod my head but not bow . . . and I will gladly shake his hand, (what an honor) but in my mind and in my writing I will call him “Donald.” So, I will think of President Trump as “Donald,” with no disrespect meant. It suits.

His latest “tweets” about fake news and fake sources have really resonated with me.

Pete        

I bet you that he would love that !!!!!

The Donald !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At The Scripps National Spelling Bee and Word Scramble Contest, little six year old Edith Fuller is asked to respell and unjumble “covfefe.” She doesn’t hesitate. “From texting error statistics, I will assume the first three letters are correct but the last four could be misspellings,” she tells the moderator. It is farfetched that he misspelled four letters, and there are over 50 words that could be formed so it is a waste of time to consider so many options."      

Grabbing her Franklin Speller she types in the letters. Then she announces to Alex Trebeck and the audience, “Change two f’s to other letters and you get: covered, coverer, coveted, coveter, convene, and recover.”

“Change the two e’s to other letters and you get no words”. So, I think President Trump was talking about moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. He just announced a six month moratorium on the decision to move it, so it could be he meant to text the word coveted, as in “Jerusalem is a “coveted” location.”

“However he is also discussing dropping out of those fake climate accords, so he could be telling Americans, “Don’t worry I have got your backs covered.” Obviously, political animal that he is, Donald is playing with us and turning a mistake into his own personal joke. So, me and my friends think Donald wasn‘t thinking “covfefe.” Instead he was thinking of the words, “Go Fish.”       

Hannity was showing excerpts from different liberal shows that are “trashing” President Trump. I won’t describe more than one of those attacks. They were so disgusting even for cable, that I cannot believe people like Mahar are still allowed to broadcast. (father daughter sex, jacking off.)

Everything President Trump is doing is so wonderful. My approval rating has gone to 99 percent. He is hurting them, the neo communists, in ways I cannot fathom. What the hell did he do now, I wonder? Those Bolsheviks are ready to take to the streets.

And those Russian Trump enquiries are leading back to Democrats. Who would have thunk it? And Old Hickory Clinton is becoming unhinged. She gave an interview and had 24 reasons she lost the election and none of them were believable.

So what will tomorrow bring? Several people who are friends of Trump have leaked to the press that Trump is doing bad things. Really? Unnamed sources are trashing a man they revere? What BS.   

Peter   

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Several people who are friends of Trump have leaked to the press that Trump is doing bad things. Really? Unnamed sources are trashing a man they revere? What BS.

Peter,

I bet you will find those friends of Trump in one of the two categories I mentioned elsewhere about O-Land Trump haters.

Among the radical anti-Trump O-Land people I interacted with over the entire campaign up to now, I kept seeing two types of Trump hater.

The first were folks who made money off the elitist globalism scam. These tended to make self-righteous Trump-bashing pronouncements about "free trade." But when you looked at that "free trade," it was always wealth redistribution schemes at root with the appearance of capitalism and enormous benefits for insider cronies, not truly the free market operating. 

The second were folks who wouldn't know a principle if it bit them on the face when it came in language different than the jargon they learned. They wanted a utopia, and they wanted it in the way it came in books, especially ones by Rand or some other free-market thinker. They didn't know how to recognize principles in the acts of real-world achievers like Trump, even when shown things by pointing and explaining it in plain English. Also, these folks tended to call Trump supporters "unprincipled." 

Both still hate President Trump for the most part.

But in a very short time in office, President Trump has produced a long list of achievements that consistently align with the very principles both espouse. In both cases, we can expect them to keep attributing this to luck. But, man, they must think that's one lucky guy. 

Now all I have to do if figure out how to tell the first that they will make far more money when everybody can make money, and the second that a utopia idealized by a human being doesn't exist and will never exist in reality.

A utopia is like a horizon. You can go toward it as a general direction, but the more you travel toward it, the more it stays out of your reach. You arrive at places, not mental abstractions. And places always alter abstractions through realities not yet considered.

Both of these lessons are hard to learn for addicts (crony insider addicts and utopia insider addicts). You have to wait until they hit rock bottom before they will pay attention. :) 

Michael

What would a good “media name” be for Kathy Griffin? I like “ISIS Bitch” best. It sums up what it means to hold up a severed head and spew propaganda. She is inspiring home grown Jihadists and the monsters who will attempt to kill Americans including the President. I am glad to see there have been protests and friction against her.

Her little, “boo hoo, I’m a victim” cry fest was fake and pathetic. She should have protesters who throw rotten tomatoes at her wherever she goes. Now just image the screaming from the Communist Americans if Alec Baldwin on SNL mimicked lynching President Obama.

Peter   

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

What would a good “media name” be for Kathy Griffin? I like “ISIS Bitch” best. It sums up what it means to hold up a severed head and spew propaganda. She is inspiring home grown Jihadists and the monsters who will attempt to kill Americans including the President. I am glad to see there have been protests and friction against her.

Her little, “boo hoo, I’m a victim” cry fest was fake and pathetic. She should have protesters who throw rotten tomatoes at her wherever she goes. Now just image the screaming from the Communist Americans if Alec Baldwin on SNL mimicked lynching President Obama.

Peter   

That thing Kathy Griffin did with the bloody spheroid  is in very, very bad taste.  It was definitely not a Class Act. 

Her whining and crying "poor me, I've been dropped by everyone and my ability to make a living is compromised" whine cry wah.  Good.  About time people like her are actually held accountable were it hurts the most.  Their wallets.  She deserves it.

In Townhall concerning ISIS Bitch, KKKathy Griffin, Derek Hunter wrote: The Left Won’t Rest Until Someone Gets Killed. I’m old enough to remember when “violent rhetoric” was the root of all our problems, and crosshairs on a website no one ever saw was the reason for mass murder. Of course, those were different times, times in which the president had a (D) after his name, not an evil (R). Since that important change happened, everything flipped – over-the-top rhetoric is no longer the domain of the fringe; it’s the currency of the mainstream media. Worse, it’s turned from heated political disagreement to paranoia and pure hatred, and it’s going to get someone killed. The people on the political left didn’t just lose an election last November, they lost their minds. And their leadership has been exploiting that for power and profit ever since . . . .

1 hour ago, Peter said:

The people on the political left didn’t just lose an election last November, they lost their minds. And their leadership has been exploiting that for power and profit ever since . . . .

Peter,

This is what happens when you gain something without deserving it. I mean that quite literally.

Most of them don't know how they got power (it was mostly through deception, behavioral science manipulations, etc.), so they don't know what to do on losing it. (Most of them, not all of them.)

When President Obama got elected, the heartland productive people who usually stayed home during elections because they were busy living their lives and enjoying freedom decided that was a warning sign. They started rallying against the entrenched political elites starting with the Democrats, but gradually learning that the problem was with Republicans, too.

This explains how they put a majority of Republicans in the House, Senate, governorships and state legislatures all across America during President Obama's two terms. But, despite being constantly infiltrated and manipulated, as they realized that the nature of the beast was not a party, instead a ruling class of parasites mentality, they elected President Trump to clean out the swamp. 

In other words, they had lost power, but they knew what they needed to do to get it back. Ad they did it, piece by piece. The tragedy is that after President Trump gets things back on track, they will probably go back home, stop voting again, and think the issue is resolved.

That's the nature of folks when things get good. Their vigilance goes way down.

Michael

Michael wrote about middle of America voters: The tragedy is that after President Trump gets things back on track, they will probably go back home, stop voting again, and think the issue is resolved. end quote

I think the 2018 midterm elections will give America, not the biggest clue, but the biggest piece of hard evidence indicating the direction our nation will take for the next 20 years. I receive mail from Donald asking me to contribute and mail from the RNC but I think it is too soon to start contributing money. (*subject to change*)

I think the Trump/Pence team can energize the electorate because of their good governance. I doubt their fans will be as energetic as those Goldwater Girls with their cowgirl hats and cap pistols but I think they can forge a movement. I get tired of all the political news on Fox but when you include Rush and other pundits coming on board the Trump Train . . . and a superlative President . . . I truly can envision a lasting movement, and enthusiasm.

Peter  

Recent Clapper crap:

Clapper: Watergate pales in comparison to Russia claims

Even a lot of lefties are laughing at this. 

I, for one, think Clapper is using this manner of desperation because he has a lot to lose. He's been right in the middle of everything shady about the Russian story and was even busted lying to Congress under oath about surveillance.

btw - Does anyone else think Clapper looks like a James Bond villain?

06.07.2017-22.47.png

:) 

Michael

The press recently had a field day with a (unverified "he-said") story that Jeff Sessions offered to resign. It was spun as President Trump losing his loyal staff. Sessions might have during a dust-up back-stage, but nobody knows for sure. And, frankly, if he did, it was probably a flare up or misunderstanding that died down immediately.

Meanwhile, under the radar:

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

From Breitbart:

Jeff Sessions Ends DOJ Handouts for Leftist Groups

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced a new policy on Wednesday that prohibits payouts to third parties in settlements reached by the Justice Department.

The announcement came in a memorandum to all U.S. attorneys and Justice Department leaders.

For decades, through a variety of initiatives, the DOJ has insisted on donations to third parties as part of the settlements it reaches with defendants, especially corporations. In the Obama administration, this practice took on the character of a “slush fund,” which funneled hundreds of millions of dollars from these corporate defendants and put it into the hands of non-government organizations.

Recipients have included left-wing “community organizer” groups such as the National Council of La Raza, or “The Race,” a Latino racial advocacy group that supports mass illegal immigration. Other recipients include the National Urban League, the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, and NeighborWorks America, which is a congressionally chartered mortgage aid group that itself has come under widespread criticism.

As Breitbart News has reported, this practice requires no direct authorization by Congress.

What this means is that it's going to start being a hell of a lot harder for the left to do fake astroturf things like Occupy Wall Street and nationwide race riots demonstrations over police shootings. Not to mention illegal alien support for coming here. Former President Obama had a field day with this slush fund.

But Attorney General Sessions just hit them where it hurts: right in one of the main scams that has been funding them.

Michael

40 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a screenshot of the beginning of the Comey testimony at the Senate Intel Committee.

Look at the bags under his eyes. He already had bags, but not this bad.

06.08.2017-09.19.png

That is the face of a worried man.

From what I'm hearing so far, he might be right to be worried.

Michael

What do you think his is worried about?  (Genuine question). 

22 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

What do you think his is worried about?  (Genuine question).

Bob,

He's playing a high-stakes game right now and he wants to nail President Trump, but if he pushes too hard, he nails himself and badly. In fact, I think he's already committed perjury. Let's see what comes out later, but it appears he contradicted his previous sworn testimony that no one tried to influence an ongoing investigation and that it would have been a big deal.

He's sweating because he knows his hand is weak and he's kinda low on ammo. And hostile hoards are already grouping to storm the place.

Michael

Here's Rush Limbaugh at his finest.

I feel a morally superior schadenfreude to the band of idiots who keep thinking they can take down President Trump with lies.

(I kinda like that term I just popped out with, "morally superior schadenfreude" :) It makes me feel--in a deep non-rational part of my soul--like the enemy is a worm or something. :) )

If these dorks want to fight President Trump, OK.

But deception only works on their own cult members. It stopped working on average American people once they started looking at the dorks for real. Up to then, they didn't look. They were too busy living lives of quiet productivity and happiness.

Michael

14 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But deception only works on their own cult members. It stopped working on average American people once they started looking at the dorks for real. Up to then, they didn't look. They were too busy living lives of quiet productivity and happiness.

Here's exactly what I'm talking about.

None of these people think President Trump was lying about Comey. They all think the media was and is.

Of course, the lying media dude thinks he's before some stupid bumpkins who don't have a brain in their heads. And he's flabbergasted that his misleading gotchas don't work on them.

Little does he know that, morally, these people are so far superior to him, he couldn't see them for who they are even if he wanted to. Why? Because, morally, he's a worm and they are people. Good productive people. He only sees their shadow at twilight because worms can't see much and they only come out at dark.

Michael

39 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's exactly what I'm talking about.

None of these people think President Trump was lying about Comey. They all think the media was and is.

Of course, the lying media dude thinks he's before some stupid bumpkins who don't have a brain in their heads. And he's flabbergasted that his misleading gotchas don't work on them.

Little does he know that, morally, these people are so far superior to him, he couldn't see them for who they are even if he wanted to. Why? Because, morally, he's a worm and they are people. Good productive people. He only sees their shadow at twilight because worms can't see much and they only come out at dark.

Michael

Are you saying that Congress Critters are good productive people?  If so why do they not have honest productive jobs?

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

I don't understand your question.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I posted.

Michael

"Little does he know that, morally, these people are so far superior to him, he couldn't see them for who they are even if he wanted to. Why? Because, morally, he's a worm and they are people. Good productive people. He only sees their shadow at twilight because worms can't see much and they only come out at dark."

Did I misread this?

5 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

"Little does he know that, morally, these people are so far superior to him, he couldn't see them for who they are even if he wanted to. Why? Because, morally, he's a worm and they are people. Good productive people. He only sees their shadow at twilight because worms can't see much and they only come out at dark."

Did I misread this?

Politicians are the lowest form of life walking on 2 feet.

Just now, BaalChatzaf said:

Did I misread this?

Bob,

No, but I was referring to the people being interviewed in the video as an example of the kinds of people the media and ruling class worms have been ignoring and looking down their noses at, which is why they screwed up so badly with President Trump's election. I wasn't talking about members of Congress, some of whom are productive and some of whom are parasitical.

Productiveness is a character issue, not a class issue. It is precisely by defining these interviewed folks as a class that the media gets them so wrong time and time again. There are plenty of bums among those productive folks in the video. They are not all productive as a class. The difference is, bums are treated like bums to them. In Washington and the mainstream media, bums are give sinecures or direct handouts, just so long as they vote for the right people.

Michael

50 minutes ago, jts said:

Politicians are the lowest form of life walking on 2 feet.

I think that is largely true.  It means we are  doomed to be governed by base people with poor judgment.