Donald Trump

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ditto for double posting the following meme. But I don't want to be tiresome and overly self-serving, so I'll just give the link to the post where the meme is in Trump Humor: Drumf just cut my unemployment by $200.

I can't resist.

God knows I've tried.

But I have to post this picture here.

image.png.fa013b877a8b874359dd921dd22cb6

🙂

Michael

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What Democrat is going to have the balls to file an injunction in a Federal Court against President Trump's executive orders of today?

Tim Pool sees what I see.

Maybe someone crazy enough to do this will try, but that will end his or her political career with a long period of persecution by pissed off individuals.

According to Tim, in the near political impossibility of legally challenging these Executive Orders, the Democrats have gone for The Big Lie. Several in fact.

That's all they've got for now.

btw - This video is a pretty, although incomplete, discussion of the Executive Orders.

Michael

On 8/8/2020 at 5:44 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If Amash is eligible for the $1200 or $3400 and receives it, let's see if he gives it back.

Oops.

The $1200 is not part of the Executive Orders. 

Both parties want it, but they need to do pass the bill for that to kick in. Legal reasons.

My point still stands, though. If Amash gets money from the government for anything related to the COVID-19 shutdown, let's see if he gives it back.

Michael

FROM: Trump Platinum Card <contact@victory.donaldtrump.com. Did you see the President’s email? He invited you to become an Official 2020 Trump Platinum Member. We’re only reaching out to the President’s TOP supporters to join this exclusive program, and out of EVERY file we’ve looked at, YOU were identified as a PERFECT MATCH. DONOR FILE: SUPPORTER: Peter Taylor CONTRIBUTIONS: 6. end quote

Please. Hold your applause. I am not sure I want a Trump credit card. Now a Trump flag would be nice. Peter

He has not gone back to Washington since leaving to all the White House staff on the lawn waving goodbye.

Story is he went to Ohio and spoke at Whirlpool then went straight to his golf course in New Jersey, where he is still supposed to be.

He just walked off of his news briefing, 911-style. Observe:

Press conference was interrupted by shots fired outside White House...resuming now...
I'm sure more will come out, but I saw  pointed out that a half-hour before, #interrupttrump was trending on Twitter. Apparently, journalists were calling for others to "interrupt Trump" when he starts "lying" in his answers to reports...

I wonder if that was a "dog whistle"?

1 minute ago, ThatGuy said:

Press conference was interrupted by shots fired outside White House...resuming now...
I'm sure more will come out, but I saw  pointed out that a half-hour before, #interrupttrump was trending on Twitter. Apparently, journalists were calling for others to "interrupt Trump" when he starts "lying" in his answers to reports...

I wonder if that was a "dog whistle"?

I see. My clip may not show it. Just like on 911 when Bush was reading to the class of children and staff walks in and whispers in ear. (Bush kept reading) but Trump walked away without a word.

Just now, Jon Letendre said:

I see. My clip may not show it. Just like on 911 when Bush was reading to the class of children and staff walks in and whispers in ear. (Bush kept reading) but Trump walked away without a word.

At approx. 50:09 (cued up):

• Thanks 1

I don't know anything about the idiot outside with a gun who got taken down, but the rioters (masked as Adbusters for this) are announcing a 50 day siege at the White House before Nov 3.

I wonder if the idiot with a gun was doing a boneheaded move of casing the joint or trial run to see what would happen.

Michael

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 9:23 AM, william.scherk said:

Trump-watchers can take advantage of an 'everything Trump' website within factba.se.  

The Trump-watching and collecting of data means that they catch smaller-market interviews that other sources do not.

If you are in the market for Trump straight-up ... Factba.se / https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrHcU-xnrRl_YbhrDwe7sA

From the latest uploads, a couple of appearances by the President, in which he tears new bungholes for Senator Harris ...

Hannity:

The 'virtual tele-rallies' continue ...

Edited by william.scherk
Added extra line for tele-rallies video

After centuries of blood and pain and death The Great President Donald J Trump is helping bring peace and healing to the people of the middle east.

Obama/Biden campaigned on the promise to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Instead they vastly increased our involvement and added many more.

President Trump got us out of both and out of Syria, talks underway with N Korea, etc. 

And now peace between Israel and the Emirates.

When will you figure out that the old guard telling you he is the devil might just be upset because they want the world back the old way?

Oddly enough, would you believe that there are some patriots/Qanons who think that this means Trump is the Antichrist? "No good deed goes unpunished..." (It's moments like this that make me sympathetic to Leonard Peikoff's warning of  "a religious theocracy  in50 years or sooner"... :P

And this...not sure if this one is also calling Trump the AntiChrist, but it's also taking this to match the biblical claim of peace in the middle east to be heralded by the Antichrist, the whole 7-Years thing...

"Talk of a peace deal in the Middle East is a big deal. It’s no laughing matter. In the words of Ian Malcolm, the world carelessly broaches the subject, not realizing they’re dealing with actual divine power. '[They] wield it like a kid that’s found his dad’s gun.'

"Well, it now looks like the dinosaurs are soon to be unleashed. And by “dinosaur” I mean a seven-headed dragon who will be cast to earth, causing immeasurable death and destruction in the process—all because the world gives no regard to God and thinks it safe to play with divine fire."

And

"BE READY.

Addendum: I’ve received some questions about this peace plan, with people curious to know if I think it is the 7-year covenant mentioned in Daniel 9:27. Short answer: no. Longer answer: it could be the basis for it. Daniel 9:27 does not say that a 7-year covenant is confirmed by the antichrist. It says that a covenant is strengthened. According to Scripture, the antichrist is not revealed until the Church is taken out of the way (2 Th. 2:3, 7), thus I believe we will be gone before the deal is “strengthened” for a period of seven years.

This peace plan could very well be the basis for the post-rapture 7-year deal, though. What I do think this deal could be is the catalyst for the Tribulation and God’s judgment upon the nations."

https://johnbwellsnews.com/here-it-comes-the-middle-east-peace-plan/

On 2/27/2019 at 11:48 AM, william.scherk said:

... on the subject of Michael Cohen and Donald Trump ...

I forgot about his book, since they said it wouldn't be out till October. It might come out sooner, given its lurid nature -- as revealed today at the book's website. https://disloyalthebook.com/download-the-disloyal-foreword-written-by-michael-cohen/

[···]

One last thing I can say with great confidence, as you turn the page and meet the real real Donald Trump for the first time: This is a book the President of the United States does not want you to read.

Michael Cohen

Otisville Federal Prison, Otisville, New York, March 11, 2020

Can anyone remember the tune to "Let's Play Dirty"?

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

... they said it wouldn't be out till October.

William,

To me, bringing it out earlier shows the party bosses think it is expendable.

Cannon fodder.

Cohen will have his 15 minutes of fame, and then, do you know where he's going? To use your own words:

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

I forgot about...

... him.

🙂

Michael

General Election: Trump vs. Biden

FOX News

Biden 49, Trump 42

Biden +7

The picking of Kamala did not mean much so far. The above was From Real clear Politics.

I listened to about a half an hour of President Trump’s speech today and he nailed it. He was thorough, prepared, and knowledgeable. He answered reporters’ questions, many of them nearly phrased differently, but still repeated words or thoughts, without rancor.  He is at the top of his game. I was impressed and gladdened. 

Michael Cohen's book did not receive much comment from the top. But Bob Woodward's upcoming "Rage" did ...

Apparently -- despite the awful fakeness of "Fear," Woodward's last book, the President granted over a dozen interviews to the author for the forthcoming one. Not sure I understand the reasoning ...

17 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Not sure I understand the reasoning ...

William,

Cohen is a flash in the pan.

He's easy to discredit.

Woodward is a longstanding swamp creature.

Keep your enemies close and all that...

It's much easier to fight back when you know what's coming.

(Also, don't tell anyone, but President Trump knows a thing or two about how bestseller books work, having written/coauthored several himself. 🙂 )

Michael