Donald Trump

From Polizette:

New Emails: Hillary Needs Podium, ‘Cannot Walk Around’

This was from Huma and already in 2009.

Michael

So what?  FDR "couldn't get around" and he was elected 4 times!

Come on, guys.

Neither had epilepsy.

:evil: 

Anyway, Trump is kicking ass. From The Hill:

Trump proposes term limits for Congress

And he wants a law limiting lobbying for 5 years after serving.

:)

Michael

Congress would never vote up such a law.  And term limits for congress persons would require lasw in all 50 states  or a constitutional amendment similar to the 22 nd Amendment. 

Congress would never vote up such a law.  And term limits for congress persons would require lasw in all 50 states  or a constitutional amendment similar to the 22 nd Amendment. 

Bob,

It's what Trump said he was proposing.

Did you bother to read the article?

(No need to answer because I know you didn't. :) )

Michael

Bob,

It's what Trump said he was proposing.

Did you bother to read the article?

(No need to answer because I know you didn't. :) )

Michael

What Trump proposes has little to do with the office he seeks.  The President does not have the legal power to impose term limits. 

It bothers me that Trump seeks and office but does not seem to know  its legal limits and scope.

Perhaps Trump thinks  he will be an elected King.  Or perhaps Trump thinks he can negotiate his proposals with congress  even when congress does not have the legal power to comply.

Does he know what he is doing?????

It bothers me that Trump seeks and office but does not seem to know  its legal limits and scope.

Perhaps Trump thinks  he will be an elected King.

Bob,

Now I know you didn't read the article and know nothing about Trump.

Seriously, think about it. Trump has always operated within the law in countless countries.

You just described Obama.

And Clinton.

Michael

Everybody probably knows this, but here it is, anyway, from Breitbart:

Wikileaks: Emails Show Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Wanted to Meet with Clinton Campaign

Zuckerberg wanted to see how to implement social justice, especially for illegal immigrants.

That's why there has been so much anti-Trump monkey-business on social media (taking sites down, jiggering the search results, etc.). But still, Trump has been killing it on social media, even with Clinton's $6 million dollars spent through a Super PAC on trolls.

Michael

For pro-Trump folks who are anxious because of all the noise on the corporate media (and corporate polling), a good rule of thumb to look at is:

Money talks and bullshit walks.

From the Independent:

Punters rush to back Trump despite disastrous week of campaigning
William Hill slashes odds on Trump victory amid betting patterns eerily reminiscent of those seen in the lead up to the EU referendum 

Expect this trend to continue wherever money (except crony corporate/government money) is to be found.

Michael

What could possibly go wrong here?

From the Daily Caller.

Soros-Connected Company Provides Voting Machines In 16 States

The good news is that there are a lot of observers and there will be a lot of human-to-human exit polling, so the margin for the voting machines to commit fraud will be small.

In other words, in places with a massive turnout for Trump, this will not affect the election. It will only affect it where things are tight.

Michael

The proof just keeps piling up.

The long and short of this story is that someone is spending one million dollars to frame Julian Assange as a pedophile. And this frame has been busted.

Now we are seeing who is behind the frame: A guy named David Soloff in collusion with Hillary Clinton folks, Larry Summers and Neera Tanden.

and

Drip... drip... drip...

Michael

The Reddit page from memnber, sf-78lXQwy_7, mentioned in the tweets above:

I have been looking into the San Fransisco address listed in the Wikileaks Final Report and found something possibly big, who may be behind the Assange Pedophile attacks a corporation called Premise Data Corporation

Here is the opening:

This address was searched with the association of the business name of toddandclare.com, but that isn't who actually resides there. Who really resides there is a company known as Premise Data Corporation, some sort of private intelligence corporation. I found this due to a Yahoo page after I Ducked(I use DuckDuckGo, I call searches Ducks). Curious, I went onto the Premise site, that lists a different address: 185 Berry Street, Suite 6850 San Fransisco CA, 94107. As you can see it is VERY close to the other address listed in the CA Business registry here (just search for the business name). Image of the record itself  I was poking around the site itself and noticed a familiar name on their board of directors: Larry Summers, Lawrence Summers as he is known sometimes. This is the same Larry Summers that is part of the Center for American Progress where “loyal Soldier” Neera Tanden works. There was also a strange autoreply with the subject Larry Summers in the Podesta Leak 8-11-2015

Now this may be nothing but I find it quite strange that a website/company that is attacking Julian Assange just so happens to share an address of record with a corporation that happens to have 2 people that are connected w/ the Clinton Campaign, Larry Summers and Neera Tanden. Suspicious at a minimum but given recent events I am starting to think there may be more of a connection, maybe someone here can help out as well.

Additional Premise Team Members for research

Edit 1 Guess who has a pic w/ Hillary Clinton, the founder of the company

Edit 2: Given this new information can some amazing people(Who don't have work early) look further into the companies that share this address, maybe compare them with the Guccifer 2.0 leaks, I think there were donation lists in there. I will be chomping at the bit and researching as much as possible at work tomorrow as well.

I know this is in the weeds a bit, but the comments on this thread over at Reddit are devastating.

Michael

More Bill Clinton sleaze and sexual assault.

This one is new for the public.

For those who don't want to see the video, here's what happened. When Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, this lady was a 20 year old reporter. During three times when she was alone in the editing room, Clinton would come up behind her, grab and hold her and dry hump what he could (usually her neck because she would be sitting down), until he had an orgasm. Then he would leave.

If this is true (and I believe it probably is), I think he got off on the shock value it had on her. She called it "hunching" as in, "he hunched me." She said she would sit there shocked, but fortunately it would be over quickly.

Michael

EDIT: I just saw the whole thing. (I had only seen part when I posted it.) It's better than I thought it would be. I'm a pretty good judge of BS (even Trump's BS when he does it :) ), and like with Juanita Broaddrick, I get credible vibes from this lady.

btw - It only happened 3 times because she never again let herself get in a situation where Bill Clinton could be alone with her. Also, she was tempted over the years to come out, but she was terrified of the vilification the Hillary-led press did to his other victims. And she had small children she didn't want to go through this.

Anyway, this is the man some people want to return to the White House. As a spouse, granted, but right there in the middle of the White House.

Michael