Donald Trump

Greg wrote: I think one basic difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump loves America and hates radical Islam... while Obama hates America and loves radical Islam. The other basic difference is Obama has never worked to produce anything useful... and Trump has. end quote

And Michael wrote: More Assange. Really cool interview with Hannity. About 4 more batches of anti-Clinton documents coming. end quote

Two months until the election. Now it is time for all good men and women to come to the aid of their party. It is time to openly support Donald Trump. No patriot should aid conniving, crooked Hillary to be President by voting for Gary Johnson, or abstaining from the national vote. It would be morally wrong to hand over multiple Supreme Court replacements to a Progressive. It would be morally RIGHT to support Donald Trump.

Peter   

Edited for brevity. From The Daily Signal: On the campaign trail in 2008, Barack Obama promised to fundamentally transform the United States of America. After nearly eight years as president, he has delivered on one front by reshaping the federal judiciary. That revolution has been comprehensive, dramatic, and under the radar. When Obama entered the Oval Office, liberal judges controlled just one of the 13 circuits of the U.S. Court of Appeals. Fifty-five successful presidential nominations later, liberal majorities now control nine of those appeals benches, or 70 percent. end quote

Edited for brevity. From Rasmussen, Friday, September 09, 2016. Michael Barone: Maybe Hillary Clinton isn't going to be elected president after all. That's a thought that's evoking glee in some, nausea in others, terror in some and relief at the removal of an increasingly tedious figure from public view in still more. The thought is prompted by the CNN/ORC poll showing Clinton trailing Donald Trump in four-candidate pairings by a 45 to 43 percent margin. Clinton's lead in the RealClearPolitics.com average of recent polls is down from 7.6 percent on Aug. 9 to 2.8 percent today. The FiveThirtyEight website has Trump's chances of winning up to 30 percent.

. . . The CNN/ORC poll has been criticized for having more self-identified Republicans than Democrats. Since random sample polling was invented in 1935, there hasn't been a presidential election in which self-identified Republicans outnumbered self-identified Democrats. The closest was in 2004, when the exit poll showed both parties with 37 percent.  But there may be something to learn from CNN/ORC's decision to whittle their sample down to likely voters. The Clinton campaign's goal has been to replicate Barack Obama's 51 percent coalition in 2012

. . .  Young voters, while repelled by Trump, are not attracted by Clinton. She ran way behind Bernie Sanders among young women as well as young men in primaries and caucuses. Four-candidate polls typically show Clinton running far behind the 60 percent Obama won among under-30s in 2012, with as many as 20 percent preferring Libertarian Gary Johnson or Green candidate Jill Stein.  So turnout could tilt more Republican this time. And these polls mostly don't measure the impact of the recently released notes from Clinton's FBI interviews that took place over the weekend before July 4. They were released late Friday afternoon before the Labor Day weekend, and only two current national polls included some interviews conducted afterwards.

So most respondents had no time to digest the juicy bits, such as the BleachBit destruction of thousands of emails after they were subpoenaed by the House committee on Benghazi. Also revealed was the fact that Clinton used not one email device, as she claimed in March 2015, but at least 13, and that several were lost and two smashed with a hammer. When asked about the "C" notations on documents, Clinton said that perhaps they had something to do about alphabetical order, even though there were no documents labeled "A," "B" or "D." The candidate touted as the most qualified ever professed deep ignorance about government classification practices.

According to polls, more than 60 percent of Americans believe Clinton is not honest or trustworthy. The FBI interview notes provide further convincing evidence that she is a liar and a cheat. The kid gloves treatment she got from the FBI -- no recordings, allowing aide and co-conspirator Cheryl Mills in the interview -- confirm the impression, created by the intended-to-be-secret meeting of Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch days before, that the fix was in. So does the fact that Clinton and her aides in court-ordered interviews claimed loss of memory 378 times. None of this is helpful to Hillary Clinton's candidacy. It helps explain why she has not subjected herself to a standard press conference in 278 days, and why the polls are suddenly tightening.

Another reason is that Trump finally found his bearings. When Clinton was fundraising in Hollywood, the Hamptons and Martha's Vineyard, Trump visited flood-stricken Louisiana and met with President Enrique Pena Nieto in Mexico City, where he was treated as and acted like a serious national leader. That night in Phoenix he dialed back on unrealistic immigration promises (of deporting all 11 million illegals) and advanced a surprisingly plausible reform package  . . . .  Of course, Trump has proved himself capable of self-harm, and many voters will likely continue to find him unacceptable. But suddenly it's looking like a real contest.

Michael Barone is senior political analyst for the Washington Examiner, resident fellow at American Enterprise Institute and longtime co-author of The Almanac of American Politics. end quote 

Suddenly I feel deplorable...

:)

That was probably one of the stupidest things Hillary Clinton has ever said and I don't mean factually. I mean politically.

It's a dumbass thing to trash talk voters if voters are what you are trying to get. Just ask Romney.

She might be trying to imitate Obama's "they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment" comment to fundraisers. (OK, OK, Obama got away with trash talking voters. But he almost didn't. That was not his finest hour politically.)

I hope she likes the money from the snoots because I don't think she is going to like the widespread resentment this comment is going to make among independent voters. Especially because "basket of deplorables" goes quite a bit further than Obama's comment, which was a description with an insinuation. Clinton's comment is outright trash talking.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Suddenly I feel deplorable...

That was probably one of the stupidest things Hillary Clinton has ever said and I don't mean factually. I mean politically.

It's a dumbass thing to trash talk voters if voters are what you are trying to get. Just ask Romney.

She might be trying to imitate Obama's "they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment" comment to fundraisers. (OK, OK, Obama got away with trash talking voters. But he almost didn't. That was not his finest hour politically.)

I hope she likes the money from the snoots because I don't think she is going to like the widespread resentment this comment is going to make among independent voters. Especially because "basket of deplorables" goes quite a bit further than Obama's comment, which was a description with an insinuation. Clinton's comment is outright trash talking.

Michael

Michael,

It makes sense if they are indeed planning to cheat and steal the election.  Making out Trump supporters to be sub-human monsters, stupid, bigots, exploiters of "the people" is a perfect way to make people in positions of counting votes to throw certain votes into the trash bin.  They rely on the "folks" they've community organized to do the right thing for "the people" and feel morally justified doing it.  I've seen too many tells from Hillary and Obama and I know they're not stupid or weak.  Somethings up.

Mikee wrote: . . . Making out Trump supporters to be sub-human monsters, stupid, bigots, exploiters of "the people" is a perfect way to make people in positions of counting votes to throw certain votes into the trash bin.  They rely on the "folks" they've community organized to do the right thing for "the people" and feel morally justified doing it . . . . . Somethings up. end quote  

Something may be up, but election site workers don’t wear buttons supporting either candidate, and there is an election place process to observe and make sure the vote is legitimate. Candidate booths and signs must be a certain distances from the entrance. No intimidation can occur. I don’t expect to see armed Black Panthers at Philadelphia voting sites.  If election site workers cheat they can be sentenced to prison.

What outcome will Hillary’s condemnation  have on “fence sitters?” If you had not decided but view both candidates with rational skepticism then the portion of your political calculation that was FOR Trump will take offense at Hillary’s foul slanders.

Strong Trump supporters will be incensed. Her reasoning will piss them off and make it more likely they will work, donate and vote for Donald Trump. These Trump supporters will try to convince every person around them, to vote for Trump. What effect will it have on strong Hillary supporters? It may inspire them to violence.

I remember two states’ voting systems were hacked by the Russians. That may have the effect of making our electronic ballots safer.

How would I slander Old Hickory supporters? I think Hillary supporters run the gamut from supporters of Progressive Government to outright Communists without the Marx, who are traitors to our Constitution and way of life. They are irrationally liberal social justice warriors. They are stupid people. They are bigots who will support any woman just as there were people who supported the first black President. They are clueless and immature.

However, I think Trump will wisely use her gaff to his best advantage, so he cannot get emotionally hot under the collar, just hot under his Machiavellian collar with righteous indignation.     

Peter

From  my inbox.

From Katrina Pierson, National Spokeswoman for Donald Trump for President. Peter, Speaking to her mega donors in New York last night, Hillary Clinton said that HALF of all Trump supporters are a “basket of deplorables.” At a time when our country has never been more divided, Hillary Clinton chooses to show her disgust for tens of millions of Americans. Hillary revealed what she truly thinks about the American people and why she can NEVER be trusted as president of the United States. end quote

From the site “Election Cheats: Precincts counted twice in Monroe County, Indiana. Bill Clinton ordered servicemen on surprise military maneuvers on Election Day in 2000. Anyone who had not voted absentee lost his vote. Election Day in 2000. Anyone who had not voted absentee lost his vote. In 2000, Al Gore tried to disqualify thousands of votes from men on Navy ships, because their mail is never postmarked. Ballots arriving in the mail and mail tubs found in a mail room after the election ends. Telling the voter he is voting a certain way, while actually voting another way. Many over-votes are intentionally spoiled ballots. Boxes of ballots found after the election ends. A candidate receiving no votes on one machine. Impossible to tell which straight-party lever goes with which party. In Indiana, when Secretary of State Charlie White was removed from office, Democrats demanded that their candidate in the race be seated. The Supreme Court refused to disenfranchise voters this way, and let the governor choose a successor as the Constitution provides. And MoveOn.org wrongly said that, if President Bush could be impeached, John Kerry would become President. WRONG!!  end quote

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Something may be up, but election site workers don’t wear buttons supporting either candidate, and there is an election place process to observe and make sure the vote is legitimate. Candidate booths and signs must be a certain distances from the entrance. No intimidation can occur. I don’t expect to see armed Black Panthers at Philadelphia voting sites.  If election site workers cheat they can be sentenced to prison.

Peter,

It works more like this:

On 9/5/2016 at 6:44 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... here is one way polls are used as propaganda. I mean mainstream polls and I also mean both Republican and Democratic bad guys.

They use polls for falsifying elections through propaganda. This has almost become a habit in modern elections--once again, both parties. And it makes me believe solidly in the elites controlling both parties as if they were one. (For both Democratic and Republican elites, they are perfectly happy to let the hoi polloi cattle fight over minor issues like social injustice or abortion or whatever, just so long as their endless war machine, globalism and government growth are unaffected.)

Falsifying an election is different than wholesale voter fraud. It's more subtle.

It works like this.

Step 1 - Make sure polls are skewed toward the candidate you want to win the election and make sure they stay skewed for a reasonable enough time for the public to become habituated to that impression.

Step 2 - Use the dark arts on voting machines and other voting facilities so that they align with these polls.

Voila.

You don't need dead people voting and all that obvious stuff. Often just a nudge or two in disqualifying the right voters in the algorithm works. The line-up between skewed polls and skewed election results gives your candidate the air of legitimacy.

Notice that Reuters and other main polling agencies have been busted recently with skewed methodology (polling more Democrats than Republicans or not polling undecideds and so on). And they keep getting busted. Why do you think they're doing it? Just to suck up to Hillary Clinton? Heh. It's because they have an impression to convey that Clinton is winning--that is, unless their biased results become so obvious to the public that they can no longer influence public perception. Then they have to act right for awhile before trying again. If they cannot have a minimum of credibility with the public, the dark arts folks can't do their voter results magic because they no longer have polling cover to claim legitimacy...

To use the nifty Wikiquotes as a source for a Josef Stalin quote (see here):

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.

And that would explain this (from Breitbart yesterday):

Leaked Memo: George Soros Foundation Seeking to Expand U.S. Online Voting

Soros wanted it done by executive order from Obama, too. Congress? Who needs any stinking Congress? There's an election to defraud, dammit!

The problem is the polls can only be falsified up to a certain point before they lose total credibility. So it ain't working out for them (THEM, I say! :) ) like they thought. 

The fact is, Trump is killing it, at least I believe he is. That line about massive numbers at rallies don't reflect the polls is getting old and suspect when these massive numbers keep showing up to one Trump rally after another all over the friggin' country.

If the polling companies don't do like they are currently doing (tightening and putting the momentum in Trump's direction), they know they will end up with Brexit egg all over their faces. Who the hell is going to take a major European poll seriously for a long while after that debacle? Think what that did to the income of the polling companies. American polling companies are looking into that abyss right now, and the primaries debacle abyss, and starting to go, gulp...

The media still acts like it's a slam-dunk for Clinton, but the polling companies are starting to crack under the pressure of reality.

And, for maintenance and growth, Trump keeps on chugging, day after day after day on the campaign trail while Clinton picks and chooses like a finicky eater of canapés at an elite function somewhere far from the unwashed masses.

Trump ain't letting up. 

And I love watching this play out.

Michael

Then there's this:

Read more about it here from the Conservative Tribune:

BREAKING: Assange Drops Bombshell Cables With Hillary’s Signature

Drip... drip... drip...

Michael

Here we go again with Hillary Clinton's health.

Now watch the press twist themselves into fusilli to try to convey there's nothing to see here.

It's gonna be a fun couple of days...

Michael

Important trivia for Donald Trump supporters and to all you Cowboy fans . . .  we hope for a complete recovery for Tony Romo, but perhaps it will be the beginning of another QB era. Dallas plays The NY Giants at 4pm EST. There are a lot of good games today, and I hope your team wins.

Today, Hillary left a 9/11 ceremony because of a “minor medical” problem. She said she was feeling “hot.” Hopefully there is more to come. (joke) The weather channel predicted no snow for Maryland until December, which is good. The DJ Trump Farmer’s and Industrialist’s Almanac is calling for miserable weather during election week in the Hillary bastions of California, New York, and several swing states, where only strong supporters of DJ will vote.

Remember to turn and rotate your mattress to sleep better, to keep your back aches away and to make the mattress last longer. This is a two person job. Turn clockwise a quarter rotation.  Lift and flip side over. Rotate another quarter turn. Ta-dah!

Rob Lowe: Any player wants to boycott the anthem on 9/11 should be asked to remain in the locker room until kick off. It's not their moment. 10:20 PM - 10 Sep 2016.

Thanks Rob. 

Peter

For anti-Trump pro-Clinton people, the following is too little and waaaaaaaaay too late:

09.12.2016-00.38.png

Canceling the YouTube video just because it appeared on Drudge is stupid at this juncture.

It's damning if the video stays up. After all, Clinton is practically collapsing into the van as she is physically supported by her entourage.

It is even more damning when the video is taken down, but the blank video stays and a notice appears: The video has been removed by the user.

That gives a strong impression of censorship and/or media bullying.

And guess who ends up owning that impression? Hillary Clinton.

Knowing Matt Drudge, though, he will replace the video and/or headline.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let's see if the scrubbing is as serious as he claims and if this video stays up.

I just got up and I've been looking around.

The video of Clinton collapsing is all over the friggin' Internet.

Come on, Alex!

Oh well...

(At least the broken video is still up on Drudge right now.)

Michael

There's lot's of buzz this morning (both online and in the news) about top Democrats holding sundry private meetings to replace Hillary Clinton.

It seems like some are really pissed Clinton hid her pneumonia for days and are wondering what else she hid about her health.

Others are just panicked and can't sleep at nights.

Michael

A couple of tweets from Scott Adams, the Dilbert guy who writes about Trump's covert persuasion methods.

Michael

Man, is my respect going up for Kellyanne.

She totally neutralized a propaganda attempt by CNN's Alisyn Camerota. And she did it playing by the rules CNN plays.

She even explained how the Trump campaign folks play a game of how it takes 10 seconds or less for any of Clinton's people to pivot to Trump after being asked a question about Clinton.

And why is that remarkable?

Because Kellyanne used "the pivot" over and over in this interview. And when Camerota called her on it, she said of course she did. She wasn't going to let only the Clinton folks do that.

Michael

Kellyanne was extraordinary. I could not have kept my cool like that. “The Pivot?” I will be watching for it. Back a few years ago, I remember Sean Hannity’s cohost constantly doing that, and it is intellectually dishonest. But I do think it is justified . . . in retaliation. And I hope all of Donald’s spokespersons and Mr. Trump himself will utilize that tactic, and other tactics, because the left press is so dishonest. Last night on CBS News, the main talking head allowed the Sunday news guy a minute to divert and spew propaganda about Trump, and to hide the news story about Hillary’s health. Disgusting. Her health IS the biggest news out there, followed by her deliberate slander against 30 million Americans, who she claims are deplorable.

If Trump had fallen? If Trump had called female Hillary supporters sexist bigots? Wow. There would be a firestorm of CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC propaganda against the honorable Mr. Trump. It would be a constant drum beat.

Peter     

Laura Ingraham wrote: We saw it with the Lewinsky scandal — Clinton accused the “vast right wing conspiracy” of ginning up the controversy. We saw it with Benghazi — when Mrs. Clinton blamed a video for causing the terrorist attack she didn’t prevent. We saw it with the private email server she used as secretary of state — when besides lying about almost every salient fact, she went as far as to point a finger at Colin Powell for giving her bum advice…. on the 15th anniversary of the deadliest terror attack on American soil, Mrs. Clinton’s handlers found themselves out of excuses. The physical evidence was stark — and it came in the form of video taken from multiple angles of her being led out of a memorial event. In these videos, she appears weak, knees buckling, almost falling to the ground before being elevated into the van that was waiting curbside. 

The patient suffers from an uncontrolled, reflexive urge to lie to the American public. Recommended treatment: Retirement from public life.