Donald Trump

12 hours ago, Mikee said:

Trump's entire life has been totally public.  Every single thing he's done is in the public record and he's written books about me! me! me!.  What's not to know?  Stupid assholes.

Me 'n' some of them other "stupid assholes" would like to get a peek at the Trumpster's federal tax returns for...oh...some reasonable and relevant portion of the past 20 years. 

("Every single thing he's done is in the public record...What's not to know? Hahahahahahahahaha ROTFLMAO on that one, buddy! :cool: )

REB

2 hours ago, Roger Bissell said:

Me 'n' some of them other "stupid assholes" would like to get a peek at the Trumpster's federal tax returns for...oh...some reasonable and relevant portion of the past 20 years. 

("Every single thing he's done is in the public record...What's not to know? Hahahahahahahahaha ROTFLMAO on that one, buddy! :cool: )

REB

Do you consider yourself an honest man Bissell?  Do you think any dirt on Trump that could be dug up wouldn't have been dug up by now?  Have you considered that "Trumps" tax returns are private corporate business, businesses being run now by Trump's kids, revealing private information to their competitors could be very costly.  If not a requirement of the law why should he reveal information that could cost his kids millions?  Go find your own dirt, then prove it, stop the bs.  I think you're a clown, you have no idea what's really going on, that embarrasses you, and no, you're not honest about it.  You called it:  " Me 'n' some of them other "stupid assholes" "

20 minutes ago, Mikee said:
2 hours ago, Roger Bissell said:

REB

Do you consider yourself an honest man Bissell?  Do you think any dirt on Trump that could be dug up wouldn't have been dug up by now?  Have you considered that "Trumps" tax returns are private corporate business, businesses being run now by Trump's kids, revealing private information to their competitors could be very costly.  If not a requirement of the law why should he reveal information that could cost his kids millions?  Go find your own dirt, then prove it, stop the bs.  I think you're a clown, you have no idea what's really going on, that embarrasses you, and no, you're not honest about it.  You called it:  " Me 'n' some of them other "stupid assholes" "

How's that Anger Management therapy going for ya, chum?

REB

12 hours ago, Roger Bissell said:

REB

Honestly, even when I consider a particular candidate a prick and completely unfit for office, I don't care if he simply says "none of your business" if anyone demands to see his returns.  They ARE no one else's business.  Frankly, I'm surprised that more Objectivists are not on board with this attitude.  There is one Trump opponent I know of that is:

The IRS Has No Business Vetting Anyone

Not only should Republicans not be calling for examinations of tax returns, the clown they have stuck themselves with isn't giving the proper response to such calls, which is this: "My finances are none of your damned business."   Our luck is running out: Time to rediscover the power of principled thinking.  

13 hours ago, Roger Bissell said:

REB

He has not been indicted for committing a felony.  That is sufficient public record....

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jonathan,

I even looked this up and still didn't understand you meaning.

Trump has a curved spine? Is that a metaphor? For what?

I think my mind went on vacation...

:) 

Michael

Yeah, I'm saying Trump has a bit of a curve to his spine: I have some disagreements with him, and I wish he were more philosophically consistent. It wasn't meant as a major criticism. I think you've said similar things. He's not my ideal candidate, but he's WAY better than the alternatives.

J

33 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Yeah, I'm saying Trump has a bit of a curve to his spine: I have some disagreements with him, and I wish he were more philosophically consistent. It wasn't meant as a major criticism. I think you've said similar things. He's not my ideal candidate, but he's WAY better than the alternatives.

J

Then we are all in the position of the cotton grower who had to choose the lesser of two weevils..

10 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Then we are all in the position of the cotton grower who had to choose the lesser of two weevils..

I see Trump as much less of a lesser weevil than McCain or Romney. Either would have been more destructive of liberty than Trump.

J

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

2 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

I see Trump as much less of a lesser weevil than McCain or Romney. Either would have been more destructive of liberty than Trump.

Jonathan, 

I agree with you about Trump and having some disagreements with him.

As to the quote above, at least we don't have to choose between the lesser of two weasels like we would have if he were not running.

Michael

I can't believe how the media is out for Trump's blood.

I think now that the two contestants are defined, they are starting all over. Also, they probably want payback for Trump showing them up as morons and constantly telling them how dishonest they are.

Anyway, I'm starting to expect the entire primary cycle to repeat.

Like one of the old GOP kingmakers said in a Mark Halperin video (I'm going on memory), Donald Trump is not worth thinking about, the only thing he has going for him is a lot of votes. That seems to be the theme of the media right now.

Michael

If anyone is interested in seeing how Trump has fundamentally stayed the same over the years, here is one hell of an inspiring compilation (starting in 1986 and ending in June, 2015 with his announcement).

This was uploaded April 20. As of right now, it has 618,985 views and it looks like it is going to take off even bigger from all the people starting to share it. (Infowars, for example, just did an article about it today.)

As a small negative (a very small one), the compiler left too much from Trump's presidential run announcement speech in at the end (over 13 minutes). So the last 10 minutes of the video loses some of the impact he built in the first half from the movement through the years, but it is not a deal-killer. It drags a little, but it doesn't stop.

I got the following time-stamps from here.

Time stamps to each segment:
—————————————-­­————–
* 1980 Rona Barrett Interview 00:10
* 1987 Oprah Interview 00:47
* 1988 GOP Convention 01:58
* 1989 Interview 02:55
* 1991 C-Span Interview 04:59
* 1999 Press Interview 06:05
* 2004 CNN Interview 06:27
* 2007 Larry King Live 07:00
* 2011 Steve Forbes Interview 07:27
* 2012 CNN Comments on Romney 09:08
* 2012 CNBC Interview on Economy 09:22
* 2014 Speaking at CPAC 11:18
* 2015 Press Event 14:17

I think anti-Trump people should see this video just so they can see this good side of him, but that will be their choice.

Pro-Trump people should definitely see it. When I did, I went away with the conviction that I made a wise choice supporting Trump in addition to the right choice.

Trump 2016.

Michael

Theres a quaint saying that emanates from the kitchen. It takes more than love to live. Heres betting doughnuts to dollars there wont be enough of the later to sustain Trumps bid.. And/or he says something stupid veering off the only message that can win him the presidency - the economy and jobs.  If Clinton is indicted, he will win.

Here’s a few things in my mail box. I thought it was interesting what cannot be brought into a Trump rally. No signs? Well, I guess if you have no sign it can’t be taken away from you by a commie protester who will hit you in the head with it. Nor can you stick it up and block the cameras from seeing future President Trump. Do they have detectors that will spot someone with eggs to throw? Tracinski was saying Newt wants to be Trump’s Vice President and shadow president who will set him straight, like Dick Cheney was to Dubya. The scolding he gave The Donald about racism was just to give us and Trump a sample of his genius.

Peter

Hillary Born a Female, but What Difference, at This Point, Does It Make? David Limbaugh.

Why Trump Must Not Apologize, Pat Buchanan.

Dear Peter, We are excited to announce that Donald J. Trump and team are headed to Richmond, Virginia today, June 10th, for a Donald J. Trump for President rally and we want you to join us! Details about the event are below:  

Friday, June 10th: Richmond, VA
Richmond Coliseum
601 East Leigh Street
Richmond, VA 23219 Doors Open: 5:00 PM, Event Begins: 8:00 PM

Please limit personal items and arrive early to expedite entrance into the venue - please note, NO homemade signs, banners, professional cameras with a detachable lens, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, back packs or large bags will be permitted into the venue. We hope to see you there! Sincerely, Team Trump.

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

My crows just gulped. 

Michael

Trump necktie? ) 

Pardon that lame comeback. Its the best i have. Ive tried being stationary for hours and more hours than I care to think of, at a time and never got any personal satisfaction from it save my numb bum. So I hope youll appreciate that I do read some of what you write (wrote) and the aspect of physical comedy. 

This video posted on Facebook less than one day ago already has close to 18 million views.

Apparently, Google manipulates the autocomplete to scrub bad Hillary results and inject good ones.

Some kids at a comedy site, researching something else entirely, stumbled across this sleaze, dug deeper, ran all kinds of tests, then decided to make the following video. 

Google has responded, who us? Nah... we would never do that.

The kids responded today saying how they made the video (see here).

Trump responded, too.

'If this is true, it is a disgrace': Donald Trump responds to viral video claiming Google's search is biased

All hell is breaking loose over this.

Not to mention the video makers are receiving tons of death threats (as usual in these matters).

Michael