What America Will We Give to the Future?

Tell us about Sept. 13. Should I buy my ascension robes?

--Brant

if the earth stops spinning on its axis, that's going to be quite a shock

seriously, some financial somebody trying to sell me something has also brought up that date, did you make the purchase?

Y2K was the last big fizzle; I suspect a real little fizzle

it's hard to sell bright skies and sunshine, but fight or flight is hardwired into us

you won't tell us because you paid the money and we didn't but you want to be able to say on the 14th, "I told you so"?

there is no escape from my ever-probing mind

I'm happy to tell you about September the 13th, Brant. :smile:

Someone else connected all of these facts together, not me. I'll just tell you about them.

And don't be silly... it's not the end of the world. Your world only comes to an end when you die... just as does mine and everyone else's.

First a little back story...

The Israelites observed every 7th day as the Sabbath, a Lord's day of rest. They also observed every 7th year as the Sabbath (called the Shemitah), a Lord's year of rest when no crops were planted. The land was given a rest. Also on the last day of the Shemitah year, all debts are cancelled.

The Jewish calendar is Lunar, not Solar... so days on their calendar fall on different Julian calendar days. The last month of their year is Elul which has 29 days. So the last day of the Jewish year is the 29th of Elul.

Now the connection...

On September 11th, 2001, a morally degenerating America lost its moral protection with the first successful attack on American soil. The stock market was closed in an effort to prevent a collapse. It was opened on September the 17th, for the one of the largest biggest stock market drops in history.

September the 17th, 2001 was the 29th of Elul... the last day of the Shemitah year on the Jewish calendar.

On September 29, 2008, one of the biggest stock market drops in history occurred.

September 29, 2008 was the 29th of Elul... the last day of the Shematah year on the Jewish calendar.

Exactly 7 years after the first drop on the 29th of Elul, the stock market dropped 777 points or 7% on the 29th of Elul.

What are the odds of two of the largest stock market collapses in American history BOTH occurring on exactly the same Jewish day, of a Jewish Shemitah year?

Go on... take a wild guess... give me a number. :wink:

September 13th, 2015 is also the 29th of Elul, the last day of a Shemitah year on the Jewish calendar.

It falls on a Sunday... but it'll fall on Monday the 14th, because on the Jewish calendar their days are reckoned from sunset to sunset.

So the 29th of Elul begins on sunset Sunday the 13th and continues until sunset Monday the 14th.

Just as 2008 was greater than 2001, 2015 will be greater than 2008.

It's way too long to tell right now, but these events are just part of fulfilling a prophecy in Isaiah.

America is repeating today the same prophecy Israel had fulfilled thousands of years ago...

...because America and Israel are linked together.

Greg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--Brant

seriously, some financial somebody trying to sell me something has also brought up that date, did you make the purchase?

it's hard to sell bright skies and sunshine, but fight or flight is hardwired into us

you won't tell us because you paid the money and we didn't but you want to be able to say on the 14th, "I told you so"?

Someone else connected all of these facts together, not me. I'll just tell you about them.

And don't be silly... it's not the end of the world. Your world only comes to an end when you die... just as does mine and everyone else's.

The Israelites observed every 7th day as the Sabbath, a Lord's day of rest. They also observed every 7th year as the Sabbath (called the Shemitah), a Lord's year of rest when no crops were planted. The land was given a rest. Also on the last day of the Shemitah year, all debts are cancelled.

The Jewish calendar is Lunar, not Solar... so days on their calendar fall on different Julian calendar days. The last month of their year is Elul which has 29 days. So the last day of the Jewish year is the 29th of Elul.

Now the connection...

On September 11th, 2001, a morally degenerating America lost its moral protection with the first successful attack on American soil. The stock market was closed in an effort to prevent a collapse. It was opened on September the 17th, for the one of the largest biggest stock market drops in history.

September the 17th, 2001 was the 29th of Elul... the last day of the Shemitah year on the Jewish calendar.

On September 29, 2008, one of the biggest stock market drops in history occurred.

September 29, 2008 was the 29th of Elul... the last day of the Shematah year on the Jewish calendar.

Exactly 7 years after the first drop on the 29th of Elul, the stock market dropped 777 points or 7% on the 29th of Elul.

What are the odds of two of the largest stock market collapses in American history BOTH occurring on exactly the same Jewish day, of a Jewish Shemitah year?

September 13th, 2015 is also the 29th of Elul, the last day of a Shemitah year on the Jewish calendar.

It falls on a Sunday... but it'll fall on Monday the 14th, because on the Jewish calendar their days are reckoned from sunset to sunset.

So the 29th of Elul begins on sunset Sunday the 13th and continues until sunset Monday the 14th.

It's way too long to tell right now, but these events are just part of fulfilling a prophecy in Isaiah.

America is repeating today the same prophecy Israel had fulfilled thousands of years ago...

Greg

Think of all those Eluls when the stock market didn't drop.

The end of the world as we know it?

I wonder if it has something to do with the possibility of the Chinese currency being put into a basket of internationally trading currencies pushing the dollar off its pedestal as the world's #1 reserve currency, supposedly maintained by the Saudis who supposedly put the buck up there in the first place by pricing their oil in it.

--Brant

sleeping easy over that--and that other crap

--Brant

Now the connection...

Greg

Think of all those Eluls when the stock market didn't drop.

Brant, as much as you'd wish to... even you can't deny the objective reality of the astronomical odds of when the two largest stock market drops in US history already happened. This is an objective historic fact that no one can ever change.

However, you are free to deny any causal relationship to anything else besides the default of dumb stupid idiotic mindless chaotic random chance.

Now, ignore everything I wrote and look at just ONE hard economic fact.

NOTHING had changed between 2001 and 2008 and 2015.

Regardless of those two watershed events... stupid people still continue to pile up unbelievable amounts of debt... not to mention the debt soaked government they created in their own stupid image.

The conditions today are not the same as before 2008... they're worse than before 2008.

Greg

The end of the world as we know it?

If the world actually is as you know it... then you already know what will happen.

Two things can happen: America will either return to the decency of its founding principles... or it will rot away from the inside.

Greg... living the good life down at the "gulch". :smile:

The problem is isn't what will happen for what reason in September or that you seem a little irrational about it--maybe you aren't for whatever will be will be and I'll re-exam your reasoning if what happens is what you're saying will happen afterwards, but it all seems quite religious on your part right now--no, the problem is debt contraction contracts the economy so hoi polloi throws out the politicians they blame and the politicians know this on the gut if no other level world wide so they do everything to keep it all going. Private debts can be defaulted on. US Federal debt doesn't have to be (formally) so won't be. Greece is a circus act. That's the show you should enjoy. Most Greeks support their government doing what it's doing and imagine the gravy train will keep on running. The EU is terrified at the idea of Greek default for the domino effect could reach all the way to Germany, then even go world wide. Personally, I think an even bigger domino is needed to start this going beyond Europe, but much US business is done in Europe, from Microsoft to McDonald's.

--Brant

but it all seems quite religious on your part right now--

Yes.

What secularists call meaningless...

...that two of the most historic events in US financial history happened in Sabbath Jewish calendar years... and on exactly the same last day of those Sabbath Jewish calendar years when all debts were cancelled by the Israelites...

...I call meaningful. :smile:

Greg

Greg

Oh come on, everyone who is someone knows it is the International Jewish Conspiracy...

Not those damn Jews again! Why didn't I think of that? History tells us it's all about the Jews leading the rest of humanity around by the nose.

--Brant

One of billions of Jew victims (even I want to dance around the fire with them singing, "We have no tequila!"

https://youtu.be/2WF6irnzAiI

Ah, my beloved clarinet...I would be quite happy to do a duet with her...

Greg

Oh come on, everyone who is someone knows it is the International Jewish Conspiracy...

Not the Jews, Adam... Franscisco. :wink:

I watched Atlas Shrugged parts one and two last night, and it struck me that the events of 2001, 2008, 2015 are similar to Francisco d'Anconia taking down the suckers.

Greg

Bob doesn't reference human rights. Greg can't.

Greg won't, because Greg only references responsibilities. :wink:

The US is drowning in peoples' personal debts...

and it is those very same debt slaves who created a deadbeat debtor government with exactly the same fiscal irresponsibility they have.

Greg

Mr. Varoufakis, the Greek Finance Minister, resigned and proclaimed that he would wear the debt proudly:

He went with a typical rhetorical flourish: "I shall wear the creditors' loathing with pride," wrote Yanis Varoufakis, known as much for his leather jackets as his flamboyant language - "austerity is like trying to extract milk from a sick cow by whipping it", being just one of his gems. But Greece's outgoing finance minister was an obstacle to an urgent deal with Brussels. Adored by his supporters back home, he was hated by eurozone leaders, whom he accused of "terrorism" towards Greece.

He said Sunday's referendum would "stay in history as a unique moment when a small European nation rose up against debt-bondage".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33406001

Greg wrote, "It's like spitting into the wind!"

I remember seeing 1700's English Literature references to pissing into the wind or only peeing off the back of a wind borne ship. I forget the euphemisms they used. The last reference I saw was in a Patrick O'Brien novel.

What will America give to the future? I think we are part of the Western Renaissance and the Enlightenment. Unfortunately we may be known as well as Rome as the end of an era. Pax Americana.

And I think we will be remembered for being the first country to use nuclear weapons on whole cities. That may sound harsh and I have not forgotten that my Dad was poised for an invasion of Japan from during which he might have been killed. But it will be remembered in an extremely negative philosophical / societal way. And after the next use of nuclear weapons . . . ? Well that is what time and history do. They illuminate significant trends. When Iran is released from sanctions it will be inevitable that their weapons will be used against the infidels and apostates, unless countries like Israel utilize a preemptive strike.

In the meantime Greeks are hitting the beaches during a heat wave. There have been power outages. Doctors are treating people with no payment but for how long?

Found the following in my email from someone I knew from Radford High School, near Pearl. We had a Japanese American (very American) history teacher who had some good conspiracy theories about WWII which were probably true, such as US intelligence (including President FDR) KNEW an attack was eminent but ALLOWED it to happen. Greg and some others may appreciate this legacy. Here is the email. Peter

Tour boats ferry people out to the USS Arizona Memorial in Hawaii every thirty minutes. We just missed a ferry and had to wait thirty minutes. I went into a small gift shop to kill time. In the gift shop, I purchased a small book entitled, "Reflections on Pearl Harbor" by Admiral Chester Nimitz.

Sunday, December 7th, 1941--Admiral Chester Nimitz was attending a concert in Washington D.C. He was paged and told there was a phone call for him. When he answered the phone, it was President Franklin Delano Roosevelt on the phone. He told Admiral Nimitz that he (Nimitz) would now be the Commander of the Pacific Fleet.

Admiral Nimitz flew to Hawaii to assume command of the Pacific Fleet. He landed at Pearl Harbor on Christmas Eve, 1941. There was such a spirit of despair, dejection and defeat--you would have thought the Japanese had already won the war. On Christmas Day, 1941, Adm. Nimitz was given a boat tour of the destruction wrought on Pearl Harbor by the Japanese. Big sunken battleships and navy vessels cluttered the waters everywhere you looked. As the tour boat returned to dock, the young helmsman of the boat asked, "Well Admiral, what do you think after seeing all this destruction?" Admiral Nimitz's reply shocked everyone within the sound of his voice.

Admiral Nimitz said, "The Japanese made three of the biggest mistakes an attack force could ever make, or God was taking care of America . Which do you think it was?" Shocked and surprised, the young helmsman asked, "What do mean by saying the Japanese made the three biggest mistakes an attack force ever made?" Nimitz explained:

Mistake number one: The Japanese attacked on Sunday morning. Nine out of every ten crewmen of those ships were ashore on leave. If those same ships had been lured to sea and been sunk--we would have lost 38,000 men instead of 3,800.

Mistake number two: When the Japanese saw all those battleships lined in a row, they got so carried away sinking those battleships, they never once bombed our dry docks opposite those ships. If they had destroyed our dry docks, we would have had to tow every one of those ships to America to be repaired. As it is now, the ships are in shallow water and can be raised. One tug can pull them over to the dry docks, and we can have them repaired and at sea by the time we could have towed them to America . And I already have crews ashore anxious to man those ships.

Mistake number three: Every drop of fuel in the Pacific theater of war is in top of the ground storage tanks five miles away over that hill. One attack plane could have strafed those tanks and destroyed our fuel supply. That's why I say the Japanese made three of the biggest mistakes an attack force could make or God was taking care of America.

I've never forgotten what I read in that little book. It is still an inspiration as I reflect upon it. In jest, I might suggest that because Admiral Nimitz was a Texan, born and raised in Fredericksburg , Texas -- he was a born optimist. But any way you look at it--Admiral Nimitz was able to see a silver lining in a situation and circumstance where everyone else saw only despair and defeatism.

President Roosevelt had chosen the right man for the right job. We desperately needed a leader that could see silver linings in the midst of the clouds of dejection, despair and defeat.

Correction, Greg.

Uptown got its hustlers

The Bowery got its bums;

42nd Street got Big Jim Walker

He a pool shootin son of a gun

And when the bad folks all get together at night,

They all call Big Jim "boss".

Just because-

You don't tug on Superman's cape

You don't spit into the wind

You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger

And you don't mess around with Jim.

Right singer, Jim Croce - the song: You Don't Mess Around With Jim.

Amazing I can recall just about all his lyrics.

Correction, Greg.

Uptown got its hustlers

The Bowery got its bums;

42nd Street got Big Jim Walker

He a pool shootin son of a gun

And when the bad folks all get together at night,

They all call Big Jim "boss".

Just because-

You don't tug on Superman's cape

You don't spit into the wind

You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger

And you don't mess around with Jim.

Right singer, Jim Croce - the song: You Don't Mess Around With Jim.

Amazing I can recall just about all his lyrics.

Of course! :smile:

Thanks for the correction, Tony.

It's funny, I got to "ya don't spit into the wind" lyrics in my mind and didn't think of the next lines. :laugh:

Greg