ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FINANCE AND INVESTING (DEBT COVERED IN FIRST FEW MINUTES)

"IF YOU'RE SO SMART, WHY AREN'T YOU RICH?"

I'm regarded by the liberal government subsidized educated as being dumb because I worked out in the real world instead of sitting like an inert lump in a government school listening to the drivel of useless tenured government failures who never actually produced anything useful in their lives. And yet dumb uneducated me knows how to consistently make money and how not to lose it, regardless of economic and political cycles.

You make money by doing what's ethically right... and that's how to be rich.

Greg

Uh, Greg, Ackman is a billionaire and a highly regarded investor, not an academic. He runs Pershing Square Capital Management. I would not have posted any academic on any subject. An academic, Yellen, is head of the Federal Reserve as was her predecessor.

--Brant

Uh, Greg, Ackman is a billionaire and a highly regarded investor, not an academic. He runs Pershing Square. I would not have posted any academic on any subject. An academic, Yellen, is head of the Federal Reserve as was her predecessor.

--Brant

Sorry, Brant I didn't mean to imply that he was. I didn't open the video because I already learned my own way to be rich simply by doing what's right. I got nothing against the guy and only answered that highly relevant question for myself and for no one else.

Greg