And I guess that's why they call it the blues/
Time on my hands could be time spent with you/
Laughing like children,
living like lovers/
Rolling like thunder,
under the covers/
And I guess that's why they call it the blues/"

Genius! I think it is genius because his lyrics touch so many "human buttons." 

Sad. Time on my hands. Laughing. Children. Lovers under the covers. Thunder. Kaboom. And a gay guy is very similar to straight guys.

• Like 1

This song is about “halo’s” but it isn’t sad. I liked the song in a Chanel commercial and the person doing the elegant dancing, so I looked it up. It’s Margot Robbie dancing and Beyonce singing. Margot is beautiful and so is Beyonce. Peter

From WWW. Chanel Gabrielle Essence Commercial – Margot Robbie, Halo – Song by Beyoncé Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star Margot Robbie is the face of this new TV advert for Chanel Gabrielle Essence perfume. The ad campaign sees the Australian actress Margot Robbie performing some elegant and flowing movements while dressed in a white and gold gown.

• Like 1

I’ve mentioned him before but if you want to be awed listen again to Israel "Iz" Ka'ano'i Kamakawiwo'Ole singing a medley of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "What a Wonderful World."

If I ever have a funeral I would want that played. Peter