Sign in to follow this  
Jerry Biggers

Enlarging Antarctica ICE Shelf - proves global warming??

Is Dr. Robert Stadler alive and working, - no, shilling,- for NASA??

In a hurry to justify their grants and their resultant jobs, NASA "scientists" have issued the following report. (total ignoring their - or other global warming alarmists' - earlier near-hysterical reports that the "Antarctic Ice Shelf is thinning due to global warming, - and could break-off at any minute! ).featured on AOL and probably the Huffington Report (seeing that they are the same people):

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/08/antarctic-sea-ice-hits-an-all-time-high-nasa-blames-global-warming/20974708/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl7|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D542513

No, really!

Everything proves global warming.

--Brant

The number of my posts on OL, for instance (15,850 and expanding)

Yes, indeed!...And a future with NASA may well await you! Apply to Dr. Stadler - or his clone or wannabe. Big grants may soon be yours!

--Brant

Yes, indeed!...And a future with NASA may well await you! Apply to Dr. Stadler - or his clone or wannabe. Big grants may soon be yours!

Can't wait to torture John.

--Jim

do I have to take a number?

--Brant

More like everything proves climate change. But that is no surprise. The climate has always been changing. Our planet has been through several icea ages and several warming periods. About 600,000,000 years ago it was a snowball.

Bob, you know as well as I do or anyone that "Climate Change" is a euphemism for AGW. It got its new name when the data no longer supported the old name.

--Brant

the shit still stinks

When the next Ice Age comes (and it will) I wonder if the Progressive Liberals and Eco-Nazis will blame it on capitalists and AGW.

Ba'al Chatzaf