Legally manufacture unserialized firearms in the comfort of your own home

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a victim would think after the fact and register his weapon with the government after it breaks bad. If you're smart like me and you, you think preemptively: "It's not a big problem to buy and legally register firearms" right now when the good guys are still in charge. The ones that treat us as decent as we are. They may have our names, addresses and gun serial numbers, but we have the freaking guns, baby!

Yeah, that's what I meant.

I've yet to see the violation of the principle of the US government treating each individual as decent as they are... neither in my own life, nor observed in the lives of others. This is because the government answers to exactly the same higher moral law that everyone else does.

The government is not the enemy.

So if you ~feel~ that you are being treated unfairly by the government, you'd do well to change how you are living your life instead of angrily blaming (unjustly accusing) the government for the consequences of your own failure.

Greg

Save your ass is all you are saying.

--Brant

YES. :smile:

You are the only one who possesses the power to do that. Only feminized liberals expect others to do it for them.

Greg

Nitrocellulose, aka guncotton aka modern gunpowder is easy peasy to make. Improvised caps? One could use peroxiacetone also easy peasy to make. Easier though is just to buy bullets on the black market...

And guns, too.

--Brant

If you reside in a gun friendly State there is no need, as of the moment, to purchase firearms, ammo & reloading components on the black market. Both are plentiful & can even be obtained via mail order. Still, I believe it's desirable to have a supply now... that you deem necessary... should new, restrictive laws begin to surface.

And if you live in a restrictive State? Get what you can while you still can.

As the Boy Scouts often reminded me when I was a Tenderfoot 1st. class: "Be prepared".

http://www.gunsandammo.com/network-topics/culture-politics-network/best-states-for-gun-owners-2014/

-J

Nitrocellulose, aka guncotton aka modern gunpowder is easy peasy to make. Improvised caps? One could use peroxiacetone also easy peasy to make. Easier though is just to buy bullets on the black market...

And guns, too.

--Brant

If you reside in a gun friendly State there is no need, as of the moment, to purchase firearms, ammo & reloading components on the black market. Both are plentiful & can even be obtained via mail order. Still, I believe it's desirable to have a supply now... that you deem necessary... should new, restrictive laws begin to surface.

And if you live in a restrictive State? Get what you can while you still can.

As the Boy Scouts often reminded me when I was a Tenderfoot 1st. class: "Be prepared".

http://www.gunsandammo.com/network-topics/culture-politics-network/best-states-for-gun-owners-2014/

-J

Pay attention I'm in Canada. LAND of go to jail for killing an armed robber in your own home for improper storage and unlawful discharge of a firearm in a non legal place(gun range or hunting).

I know you're in Canada, just stating how things are here in the States, in case you were unaware.

Lock n load.

-J

Never cooked up a squirrel. Haven't seen any here in the desert. Tastes like chicken?

I also like to keep my shooting skills honed.

What were you using, Greg? .22lr?

-J

I once took a .22 LR into Harriman State Park, NY and fired off a few rounds.It was loud and unnerving as the bullets bounced off the tree trunks. I was afraid one would come back and hit me.

--Brant

if I had ant decency in those days, I'd not be indecent now

That's strange. Even low velocity rounds readily embed themselves in wood and don't go anywhere else. Standard ammo can exceed the speed of sound so that's where you get all of the loudness. Short barreled firearms will even further increase the sound.

Greg

Nice rifle Greg. Colt?

I shoot a Browning Buckmark Camper (22lr) pistol once a week in the desert.

It's quite accurate, with little recoil, but I'm sure your piece yields much tighter groups.

How's .22lr availability there...getting better?

-J

BrowningBuckMark.jpg

The rounds may have embedded but it didn't seem they did. Chips of bark off the trunk implies they didn't. But there's a reason old wooden warships were made out of oak.

--Brant

If the trees you're referring to were oak, that could explain it, although I lean toward Greg's take on it.

-J

The rounds may have embedded but it didn't seem they did. Chips of bark off the trunk implies they didn't. But there's a reason old wooden warships were made out of oak.

--Brant

If the trees you're referring to were oak, that could explain it, although I lean toward Greg's take on it.

-J

All there is on our land is oaks. They'll glance off if they hit on a tangent.

Greg

Nice rifle Greg. Colt?

It's quite accurate, with little recoil, but I'm sure your piece yields much tighter groups.

-J

BrowningBuckMark.jpg

Oooh, that's a neato pistol! :smile:

Brownings get really high marks from their owners. I have a similar design to yours in a Ruger.

IMG_7473_zps10716eae.jpg

I have enough 22 ammo from years ago from when it was cheap and readily available. There are so many new models of .22lr firearms coming out it's still creating a lot of demand.

Greg

Nice rifle Greg. Colt?

-J

BrowningBuckMark.jpg

Oooh, that's a neato pistol! :smile:

Brownings get really high marks from their owners. I have a similar design to yours in a Ruger.

IMG_7473_zps10716eae.jpg

I have enough 22 ammo from years ago from when it was cheap and readily available. There are so many new models of .22lr firearms coming out it's still creating a lot of demand.

Greg

Does it degrade significantly over intermediate time?

--Brant