Hi guys, as you will have gethered from my infrequency and terseness I have done in another laptop so I cannot seek help. I just wanted to mention that I have not sent any PMs since Feb. and have (likely therefore) not received any either. But just in case anybody sent me one I did not get it.

I am nae hame now, I am at the liebury/ Under the clock/\. I can read off my Infernal Machine but the keyboard is shot and a 3 hour conversation with some guy in Mumbai rendered me only with the onscreen keyboard which is a torture device.

Hi guys, as you will have gethered from my infrequency and terseness I have done in another laptop so I cannot seek help. I just wanted to mention that I have not sent any PMs since Feb. and have (likely therefore) not received any either. But just in case anybody sent me one I did not get it.

I am nae hame now, I am at the liebury/ Under the clock/\. I can read off my Infernal Machine but the keyboard is shot and a 3 hour conversation with some guy in Mumbai rendered me only with the onscreen keyboard which is a torture device.

Carol:

Sorry to hear and I do not know how you manage to do this, however, you have my e-mail and phone number and if I can help I will.

A...