Backlighting

Any fans of "feelin good" music out there?

Can you imagine how unhappy those children would have been if they were forced to eat Michelle "My Bell" O'bama's school lunches?

food-and-drinks-lunch-810449.gif

This aught to bring back some memories!

Is it just me or is he singing some REALLY feel good music.

I'm thinking he is either dropping acid in which case kudos for being able to play guitar anddddd sing or he is half cooked on MDMA lol. Either way I like the song, these guys really paved the way for progressive rock/theatrical rock.

Yes, tis the season.

That's pretty cool!

I think of your photos when I see this one by the Steamroller...

I think we all want peace in our hearts and minds...

Happy Thanksgiving Jules...

My fave off the album:

I know it seems like a song of woe, but surely those who have listened to this via Youtube 930,588,909

times were not looking for 'Feel Bad Music.' If they were, things are a lot worse than I thought.

Edited by william.scherk

Get up & dance!

Some nice guitar riffs (2:39 in)

I was feeling pangs of something, probably related to the awful news today, and was looking for an antidote. It didn't work on the pangs, but my jiggy knee is moving in rhythm.

The song actually has a few potential pangs in it, if not especially for Randians and Objectivish people. Rand woulda shoulda hated it, but I call it 'yon relatively innocent days' ...

David Phelps. I was flipping through the channels and hit RFD and they had The Gaither Gospel Show with David Phelps. It knocked my socks off. It had a few gospel songs but a lot of contemporary songs too. Although it had no dancing it still reminded me of a Celtic Woman show, with about 20 performers and back up singers. I looked up his concerts and he was booked in Tennessee and one show in Illinois which is too far for me to go. 70 bucks a seat.

That got me thinking about local shows and the Salisbury Civic Center had the British Invasion with dinner for 40 bucks in January but it was sold out. Rats.    

Let me tweek this thread. Who else is musically missing? Chris Isaak / Wicked Game is one of the best songs ever. Please relisten to it! In his video reprise of the Elvis song, Can’t Help Falling in Love Again, he had Brad Pitt in it. His Somebody’s Cryin surf video is great. His redoing of Roy Orbison’s Crying and Pretty Woman were excellent too. Yet he seems to have faded from view but he is doing a lot of touring in the west. I wish somebody would hand him another big hit so he would be replayed on the radio and TV.