OK Brant - Make Your Call Ganzaga vs. Arizona - NCAA - Sweet Sixteen - Tip Off at 6:30 your time..,

Selene

#1 Arizona vs. #2 Wisconsin tonight - tipoff at 8:36 EST

Make your call Brant...you know your team -

#1 Arizona vs. #2 Wisconsin tonight - tipoff at 8:36 EST

Make your call Brant...you know your team -

I did so well last time --

Let me sleep on it, baby baby let me sleep on it,

Let me sleep on it

And I'll give you my answer in the morning!

--Brant

reality strikes; poor Wisconsin!

Edited by Brant Gaede

That was a great game - your main man Johnson had a John Starks game.

Arizona had no answer to Wisconsin's center who I allowed to wear my football number.

That was a great game - your main man Johnson had a John Starks game.

Arizona had no answer to Wisconsin's center who I allowed to wear my football number.

Did anyone have an answer to you?

--Brant

you'll always have another question if a statement won't do--don't think I don't know what's going on, Mr. Rhetorician

(basketball hurts--I'm in a bad and nasty place: Arrrgh!)

edit: gee, I got nasty--I think I should de-nasty it--see above (I know Adam is a sensitive soul, so I hope this fixes it)

John Starks was a streak 3 point shooter who wouldn't stop shooting when he should have so it was more Starks won or lost instead of the Knicks won or lost (I think he once clotheslined an opposing player)

Edited by Brant Gaede

Adam, seriously, I didn't piss you off did I?

--Brant

what bothered me about that game wasn't Arizona losing but that last foul which stopped Johnson's last ditch attempt to win the game. It was a very slight foul if any at all and the ref shouldn't have blown his whistle--it ruined an absolutely great and classic game

Adam, seriously, I didn't piss you off did I?

--Brant

what bothered me about that game wasn't Arizona losing but that last foul which stopped Johnson's last ditch attempt to win the game. It was a very slight foul if any at all and the ref shouldn't have blown his whistle--it ruined an absolutely great and classic game

Not at all Brant.

I agree that the refs needed to let the boys play at that point in the final two (2) minutes.

Greeat game though despite that call late on the drive.

A...

OK - it is Final Four night...

6:09 PM EST

Florida Gators (1) -7

over

My UConn Huskies (7) over under is 127, 128 on another sports betting line...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 2

8:49 PM EST

Kentucky University Wildcats (8) -1

over

My Wisconsin Badgers (2) over under is 138, 138 1/2 on another sports betting line...

OK - it is Final Four night...

6:09 PM EST

Florida Gators (1) -7

over

My UConn Huskies (7) over under is 127, 128 on another sports betting line...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 2

8:49 PM EST

Kentucky University Wildcats (8) -1

over

My Wisconsin Badgers (2) over under is 138, 138 1/2 on another sports betting line...

One down, one to go! Final: UConn 63 Florida 53

wasn't even close - I thought that point spread was off...I could see Florida winning the game. However, not by 7.

Game 2 - could be great -

#44 has to have an excellent game for Wisconsin...

Ok Brant:

When Arizona lost Kaminski had all but seven of Wisconsin's field goals. In spite of that foul called on Arizona's Johnson last week Wisconsion did deserve its victory, in my opinion, for one reason: Arizona's point guard, McConnel got too tentative in the final minutes. He should have take a couple of three-point shots he passed up on.

All the number one seeds are gone now with the departure of Florida. Only one in four of these tournaments are won by a team not seeded number one. This will be one of those.

Connecticut will win Monday night. They are perfectly balanced feeding off their defense.

--Brant

Looks like Kentucky is getting their number...13-3 run -

Someone has got to step up now for Wisconsin.

Not bad one win and one push - thank heaven for point spreads ...

the oddsmakers hit that one on the nose!

Ok Brant:

When Arizona lost Kaminski had all but seven of Wisconsin's field goals. In spite of that foul called on Arizona's Johnson last week Wisconsion did deserve its victory, in my opinion, for one reason: Arizona's point guard, McConnell got too tentative in the final minutes. He should have take a couple of three-point shots he passed up on.

All the number one seeds are gone now with the departure of Florida. Only one in four of these tournaments are won by a team not seeded number one. This will be one of those.

Connecticut will win Monday night. They are perfectly balanced feeding off their defense.

--Brant

You must be reading this thread off email for you quoted a post the software on OL lost for me.

I'm now going to make a spelling correction.

--Brant

edit: I found it on another thread--I must be losing it--and deleted it there

Edited by Brant Gaede

Ok Brant:

When Arizona lost Kaminski had all but seven of Wisconsin's field goals. In spite of that foul called on Arizona's Johnson last week Wisconsion did deserve its victory, in my opinion, for one reason: Arizona's point guard, McConnell got too tentative in the final minutes. He should have take a couple of three-point shots he passed up on.

--Brant

You must be reading this thread off email for you quoted a post the software on OL lost for me.

I'm now going to make a spelling correction.

--Brant

It is post #119 on the

How to deal with Global Warming

thread...

• 11 months later...

NCAA 2015

Even though Kentucky will probably win it all...

GO Wisconsin!!!!

It's going to be interesting.

Nice game by Arizona ... sweet 16

boy-dribbling-basketball-smiley-emoticon

basketball-player-dribble-smiley-emoticoreverse-throw-smiley-emoticon.gifsmileys-playing-basketball-smiley-emotic

Congrats!

If Arizona plays Kentucky, the best team in college ball, it will need the three-point shot to keep it close and win. But next, Xavier. If Baylor hadn't lost to Georgia by one point, AZ would likely be facing a number 3 seed next, instead of a 6. But at the sweet 16 level there's no longer a team that cannot lose.

--Brant

Some pre Sweet Sixteen humor with the obligatory discussion of race that is required

in order to be heard in America today. 

Discussion topic:  If the Maryland girls team was all white, would this be a hate crime?

Would Maryland lose it's accreditation? 

Would the coach lose her job? [excellent discussion topic with your Starbucks in your

obligatory racial conversation with your Barrista/o because it has two (2) protected

classes of victims women and people of color - who should have priority status for reparations?] 

Endless possibilities to heal our divided nation...

In the theme of humor and our national racial discussion ...

Blak-and-white-cookie-copy.jpg?resize=58

We can never, ever have a discussion of race without the chief racist hustler himself - the Rev...

Sharpton-Starbucks-copy.jpg?resize=460%2

Now the CEO Schultz got a lot of publicity and much of it negative and apparently he has stopped the "promotion."

Starbucks3-copy.jpg?resize=421%2C600

Starbucks-copy.jpg?resize=423%2C405

Here is a suggestion for him on a CYA promotion...

Guns-and-Coffee-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C59