Orwell Rising

You have to see this video to believe it.

Mark Dice is stopping people, apparently well off people on a San Diego beach walk, with a request to sign a petition. The lead (which is not in the video) seems to be against the the local government, but then he clearly states that they need to support the police state, the Orwellian model, one based on the system in Nazi Germany, to keep everyone safe.

And people sign.

"I Support an Orwellian Police State in America"

I put this in humor, but if I had any political ambitions of the evil kind, I would be looking at this video carefully. (And that's not funny, that's scary.)

You don't need to mask propaganda anymore. People don't care enough to engage their own mind even when the message has zero ambiguity.

I wish I could become the sleazeball kind of marketer, but I get mad at myself every time I try. (Sad, but true.) :)

Look at how much money I'm leaving on the table at a San Diego beach alone. Just the right kind of nudge and these folks will open their wallets and feel good they did.

Ah me... It's staring me in the face and I can't have it. Life's a bitch when morality becomes a self-limiting belief... :)

Michael

Ah me... It's staring me in the face and I can't have it.
Michael

Kinda like a great pair of nipples on a Catholic Nun...

You did put this in humor...