Love the guy, not his antivirus -- McAfee

This is absolutely hilarious. And it is the real John McAfee.

(I guess I'm going through a phase. I'm starting to like this kind of crazy-ass post waaaay too much.)

:smile:

btw - McAfee's now inventing a gadget that will sell for $100 and block the NSA from monitoring your computer (see here).

Michael

This is absolutely hilarious. And it is the real John McAfee.

btw - McAfee's now inventing a gadget that will sell for $100 and block the NSA from monitoring your computer (see here).

Michael

Unfreakingbelievable. Too much!!!!

This is much more serious from McAfee.

Except this is not McAfee the man. He's busy right now. :smile:

It's the company. And I believe it just might be right.

McAfee: Beware of ObamaCare Phishing Scams
By Matt Egan
October 01, 2013
FOXBusiness

From the article:

Security firm McAfee warned Tuesday that hackers are likely to take advantage of the rollout of ObamaCare exchanges this week by launching phishing attacks aimed at stealing personal information.

. . .

Like natural disasters or other major events, consumers searching for information about the new health-care exchanges are likely to be willing to disclose personal information in the coming weeks.

Given the confusion over the rollout, consumers may also be more easily fooled by deceptive messages claiming to be from the government or health-care providers.

Sometimes I think about the underworld I went through back in São Paulo. If some of the people I knew back then were here in the USA today, they would make a killing.

Michael

btw - Here's the link to the video above if there is something weird with the embed on your device:

John McAfee On Obamacare: "This Is A Hacker's Wet Dream"

Real Clear Politics Video

Heh,

Michael,

You'll love this:

ObamaMail l Send Emails From "Obama@whitehouse.gov" - Actually Works - (NO Post/PM)

Kyle,

Woah...

I had to look at that from a Google cache because I didn't want to sign up.

You hang out at places even I find too funky. I do black hat, but I stay clear of the hackers.

Michael

Oh, sorry about that. I forgot people had to sign up to view certain areas of the site.

Yes, I do get around. ;)