Sign in to follow this  
Jerry Biggers

Unintentionally revealing Liberal spoof of libertarians

Here's a very amusing (and unintentionally revealing) collection of 23 "slides" depicting how liberal/progressives view, (more accurately, mis-characterize), the current libertarian movement (including, of course, Objectivism and Ayn Rand). Contains the usual exaggerations, distortions, "strawman" arguments, etc..,etc. But the fact that they even bothered compiling this list shows that they're watching - and concerrned.

so why bother looking at it ? Well, several of the frames you'll love, including some very good photos of A.R. and several surprises,

and what they apparently think is the "clincher" at the end, will delight you!.

Check it out - scroll through all the 23 frames

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/23-libertarian-problems

I did not describe it as a "spoof.."

Whether it is a "tongue-in-cheek" (or other orifice) spoof or put-down, of other libertarians by libertarians; or by liberals, (take your choice). I said it was unintentionally revealing of the degree to which they can't get Ayn Rand out of their mind. If she, or libertarianism or Objectivism were not viewed as threatening to their worldview, they would not bother.

Outside of that, some of the pictures and the captions are amusing.

I did not describe it as a "spoof.."

Whether it is a "tongue-in-cheek" (or other orifice) spoof or put-down, of other libertarians by libertarians; or by liberals, (take your choice). I said it was unintentionally revealing of the degree to which they can't get Ayn Rand out of their mind. If she, or libertarianism or Objectivism were not viewed as threatening to their worldview, they would not bother.

Outside of that, some of the pictures and the captions are amusing.

The person who made the list obviously likes Ayn Rand.