I Assume That This Progressive Power Lunch Will Be Held In Rome Where There Are Vomitories From The Old Days Available...

Selene

There are all kinds of lunches -- from a four-course meal at a nice restaurant to a quick sandwich at your desk between meetings.

But there ain’t no lunch like the Progressive Power Lunch, because the Progressive Power Lunch involves hanging out with Elizabeth Warren!

Click here to make a contribution toward our $100,000 June goal, and you’ll be automatically entered to win a trip to my place in Washington to have lunch with me, Franni, and the amazing Elizabeth Warren on July 10.

franken_1305_luncheon_email-faces.png

I mean, no offense to the other folks at that nice restaurant -- or the strange guy in the next cubicle who always makes eyes at your egg salad -- but lunch with Elizabeth is going to be pretty special.

You can ask her all about her work taking on Wall Street. You can tell her how cool it is that she ran for the Senate as an unapologetic progressive and then delivered on that promise once she got there. You can even complain about your weirdo co-workers if you must.

But whatever you do, don’t miss your chance to enter.

Click here to make a contribution of any amount, and you’ll be entered automatically.

Remember, we’re covering your airfare and accommodations. We’re springing for lunch. You can bring a friend. And maybe most importantly -- Franni will be there.

So why wait? Click here to make a contribution toward our $100,000 goal, and you’ll be automatically entered to win.

Thanks -- hope to see you on July 10!

Al

P.S.: You really don’t want to miss out on this. It would make tomorrow’s egg salad sandwich even more disappointing. So why not take a shot at winning the Progressive Power Lunch Sweepstakes? Click here to contribute, and you’ll be automatically entered!

I'd drop a couple of hundred for the opportunity to ask Little Lie-awatha on camera her reasons for believing a near-zero federal student interest rate wouldn't encourage irresponsible borrowing behavior and drive an already vulnerable population even further into debt. Average college graduation debt at 30k and rising - most of it from existing Federal loan programs.