One of the Things I Love About Sarah

Here's some more positioning.

Sarah with Jon Stewart promoting the same cause.

Speaking of cause, it's causing a stir and, of course, heartburn in the Progressive camp.

:smile:

Jon Stewart & Sarah Palin Agree on ACP AdvisorNet from ACP AdvisorNet on Vimeo.

Michael

Anything that brings discomfort to the pinko stinko commie loving American hating "progressives" is a good thing.

Ba'al Chatzaf

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS A DUPLICATE - the original is on the Holder thread;

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin turned Attorney General Eric Holder’s veiled threat to a congressman back on himself Wednesday, saying his idea about an identification bracelet for gun owners was a notion better left untouched.

Specifically, she threw Mr. Holder’s own words to Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert back at him: “Eric, ‘You don’t want to go there, buddy,’ ” Mrs. Palin wrote on her Facebook page.

YOU GO GIRL!!!

• 3 months later...

And she just announced her own on-line internet TV channel...

Sarah Palin – former governor of Alaska, erstwhile candidate for VP of the U.S. and polarizing public figure – has unveiled a new subscription-based Internet TV network that promises direct access to her and her supporters.

The Sarah Palin Channel, which costs $9.95 per month or $99.95 for a one-year subscription, will feature her commentary on “important issues facing the nation,” as well as behind-the-scenes looks into her personal life as “mother, grandmother, wife and neighbor.” Palin serves as executive editor, overseeing all content posted to the channel.

“I want to talk directly to you on our channel, on my terms — and no need to please the powers that be,” Palin, who is also a Fox News contributor, said in a video announcing the channel. “Together, we’ll go beyond the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

Sarah Palin – former governor of Alaska, erstwhile candidate for VP of the U.S. and polarizing public figure – has unveiled a new subscription-based Internet TV network that promises direct access to her and her supporters.

The Sarah Palin Channel, which costs $9.95 per month or $99.95 for a one-year subscription, will feature her commentary on “important issues facing the nation,” as well as behind-the-scenes looks into her personal life as “mother, grandmother, wife and neighbor.” Palin serves as executive editor, overseeing all content posted to the channel.

“I want to talk directly to you on our channel, on my terms — and no need to please the powers that be,” Palin, who is also a Fox News contributor, said in a video announcing the channel. “Together, we’ll go beyond the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/sarah-palin-launches-online-video-channel-1201269982/

A...

A really cool meme I got from Roger Bissell on Facebook:

SarahHotAndSmart.jpg

Michael

I must confess to having conceived a minor lust for Sarah of the Frozen North. My bet is the Sarah's South was never frozen.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Lol Bob she is definitely GILF material!

Does that "G" stand for "Girl," Governor, or, Grandma...?

Grandma!!

One of the finest lovers I have ever experienced was a Jewish grandma, classical piano expert and connected to the Kings county political cesspool through her husband.

Unforgettable woman and thirty (30) years my senior.

A...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Louis C.K. is a perverse, vile and hilarious comedian who savaged Sarah and her son Trig.

I love his humor.

Louis C.K. has hardly been shy in crafting obscene, offensive jokes about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family, working them into his standup routines and as fodder for his popular Twitter account. The outspoken comedian and actor went on a rant against the Tea Party favorite during what he prefaced by announcing was fueled by excessive amounts of alcohol.

In fact, he said:

“I hate her more than anybody,” he confirmed in the interview.

Though he made his opinion abundantly clear in these and other forums, C.K. recently admitted to radio host Howard Stern that he had a change of heart after meeting Palin at a recent event commemorating the 40th anniversary of Saturday Night Live.

Then, he

“She says, ‘Hey, I think you’re terrific,’” he said of the encounter. “’I think you’re really funny and my nephew told me I have to say ‘Hi’ to you and you’re the one guy I have to meet.’”

At that point, C.K. explained he had the sudden urge to apologize – something he claims to have never done because of the content in his act.

“Something came over me emotionally,” he said, “and I said, ‘Well, I owe you an apology.’”

She rolled with the apology and:

He acknowledged that Palin was ready with a joke of her own when he admitted making some inappropriate jokes at her expense.

“Well,” he recalled her saying, “you’re a vile person.”

According to C.K., the reaction made him laugh, noting that he concluded their conversation by saying “I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings and I’m sorry.”

My my, so, she is a class act and her haters will consume themselves.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wow-meeting-sarah-palin-made-comedian-louis-c-k-do-something-hes-never-done-before/?utm_campaign=54ebe14371e7fc692400399a&utm_source=BoomTrain&utm_medium=email&utm_content=recommended&bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiJmOTg5OTE2Yi1mM2FhLTQyYjItOGNjZC1jZTQ1YzAyOTM4MjYifQ%3D%3D

A...

Louis C.K. is a perverse, vile and hilarious comedian who savaged Sarah and her son Trig.

I love his humor.

Louis C.K. has hardly been shy in crafting obscene, offensive jokes about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family, working them into his standup routines and as fodder for his popular Twitter account. The outspoken comedian and actor went on a rant against the Tea Party favorite during what he prefaced by announcing was fueled by excessive amounts of alcohol.

In fact, he said:

“I hate her more than anybody,” he confirmed in the interview.

Though he made his opinion abundantly clear in these and other forums, C.K. recently admitted to radio host Howard Stern that he had a change of heart after meeting Palin at a recent event commemorating the 40th anniversary of Saturday Night Live.

Then, he

“She says, ‘Hey, I think you’re terrific,’” he said of the encounter. “’I think you’re really funny and my nephew told me I have to say ‘Hi’ to you and you’re the one guy I have to meet.’”

At that point, C.K. explained he had the sudden urge to apologize – something he claims to have never done because of the content in his act.

“Something came over me emotionally,” he said, “and I said, ‘Well, I owe you an apology.’”

She rolled with the apology and:

He acknowledged that Palin was ready with a joke of her own when he admitted making some inappropriate jokes at her expense.

“Well,” he recalled her saying, “you’re a vile person.”

According to C.K., the reaction made him laugh, noting that he concluded their conversation by saying “I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings and I’m sorry.”

My my, so, she is a class act and her haters will consume themselves.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wow-meeting-sarah-palin-made-comedian-louis-c-k-do-something-hes-never-done-before/?utm_campaign=54ebe14371e7fc692400399a&utm_source=BoomTrain&utm_medium=email&utm_content=recommended&bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiJmOTg5OTE2Yi1mM2FhLTQyYjItOGNjZC1jZTQ1YzAyOTM4MjYifQ%3D%3D

A...

A feminized liberal male is no match for an American woman. :smile:

Greg

Greg

All this ad hominem you indulge in sometimes makes you sound like a feminized conservative male.

--Brant

there's room for everybody!

Brant,

You should write a book called The Virtue of Wickedness.

Dayaamm, that was very funny.

(To Greg--Not mocking, a poke in the ribs... and ya gotta admit... LOL :) )

Michael

Greg

All this ad hominem you indulge in sometimes makes you sound like a feminized conservative male.

That's fine with me, Brant.

You're just as free to believe that a feminized liberal male is a match for an American woman, as I'm free to believe they aren't.

Greg

Greg

You're just as free to believe that a feminized liberal male is a match for an American woman, as I'm free to believe they aren't.

Greg

We have yet to deal with the feminized liberal female--or are they off the charts?

--Brant

Greg

--Brant

there's room for everybody!

Brant,

You should write a book called The Virtue of Wickedness.

Dayaamm, that was very funny.

(To Greg--Not mocking, a poke in the ribs... and ya gotta admit... LOL :smile: )

Michael

It's all in good fun Michael. :smile:

Greg

Greg

Greg

We have yet to deal with the feminized liberal female--or are they off the charts?

--Brant

Females who failed to become women are naturally feminized liberals like Pelosi. And when that feminized liberal nature nature resides within males who failed to become men, you get Obama, Kerry, and Reid.

Women, on the other hand, are Conservative Americans... like Sarah. :smile:

Greg