One of the Things I Love About Sarah

Heh.

Sarah can sure turn a phrase.

READ MY LIPSTICK: NO NEW TAXES
by Sarah Palin
12 Dec 2013
Breitbart

No one can argue with the fact that Paul Ryan’s compromise budget bill raises taxes and increases spending. Show me one Republican who got elected on that platform. Spare America the Orwellian word games. If the government is taking money out of your pocket to fund its growing Big Brother operations, it’s a tax. Whether money is taken from you via your phone bill, your airline ticket, or your income, it’s a tax. If politicians can’t be honest about this, it’s time to go home.

. . .

Here’s the deal, folks. The media will clobber us no matter what. We do not want more taxes. We want Congress to rein in spending and live within its means. (What's so radical about that?!) Americans have gotten quite an education recently in wasteful government spending as we’ve all seen how the federal government can blow a billion dollars on a website that doesn't work.

. . .

2014 is just around the corner. If any member of Congress thinks raising taxes and increasing wasteful spending is a winning strategy to run on, then by all means they should vote for the Ryan budget. We’ll be watching.

How I wish she were in power...

I am so glad she is finally cut off from the McCain image.

Michael

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How I wish she were in power...

So do I, Michael...

...but there just aren't enough Americans in America... yet. :wink:

Greg

And she has a great bod also.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I simply stated a fact. Her wholesome good looks are part of her appeal.

Do you know why the Republicans (err...) embraced her? Now picture this:

Sarah raises her skirt, and strapped to her creamy white thigh is a holster with a 44 magnum revolver therein.

She draws the weapon from her holster. Now these old Republican white guys, who could collectively form the Church of Erectile Dysfunction start sighing and panting and get the first wood they have had for 15 years. How could they NOT love Sarah?

Ba'al Chatzaf

• 2 weeks later...

You know something's wrong when the left bashes Sarah for showing on TV a... a... oh horror of horrors...

... a Christmas tree on Christmas!

Joy Reid, filling in for Ed Schultz on the “Ed Show,” swooped in for the kill: a Christmas tree on Christmas, with family photos at that, is undeniable proof of Sarah's hypocrisy.

Gotcha Sarah!!!

Try to get out of that one you pathetic yahoo! (snark snark snarffle...)

Reid cited a verse of the Old Testament that discussed idolatry. Did Reid catch Sarah praying to a tree or sumpin'?

:smile:

You can't make this stuff up:

I'm not a Christian, but I stand in awe.

Michael

You know something's wrong when the left bashes Sarah for showing on TV a... a... oh horror of horrors...

... a Christmas tree on Christmas!

Joy Reid, filling in for Ed Schultz on the “Ed Show,” swooped in for the kill: a Christmas tree on Christmas, with family photos at that, is undeniable proof of Sarah's hypocrisy.

Gotcha Sarah!!!

Try to get out of that one you pathetic yahoo! (snark snark snarffle...)

Reid cited a verse of the Old Testament that discussed idolatry. Did Reid catch Sarah praying to a tree or sumpin'?

You can't make this stuff up:

I'm not a Christian, but I stand in awe.

Michael

What a stretch. Never underestimate the left's perverted interpretation of the Bible.

Greg

I'm no Christian either, but I do have a Christmas tree every year, they are pretty(so says the wife) and it's a nice holiday tradition. I crafted the current topper in honor of my son, it's a stylized Eagle Globe and Anchor ,oorah and ho ho ho. :)

I'm no Christian either, but I do have a Christmas tree every year, they are pretty(so says the wife) and it's a nice holiday tradition. I crafted the current topper in honor of my son, it's a stylized Eagle Globe and Anchor ,oorah and ho ho ho. :smile:

Excellent ... do you have a picture?

And a hoorah, and thank you, to you, and, or, your wife, or, family.

If you served, or, they did, then thank you.

A...

I'm no Christian either, but I do have a Christmas tree every year, they are pretty(so says the wife) and it's a nice holiday tradition. I crafted the current topper in honor of my son, it's a stylized Eagle Globe and Anchor ,oorah and ho ho ho. :smile:

Excellent ... do you have a picture?

And a hoorah, and thank you, to you, and, or, your wife, or, family.

If you served, or, they did, then thank you.

A...

We are a new military family, my son has recently entered the Marines and should join the fleet soon , he graduates ITB East on the 9th. We couldn't be more proud of him. He's a great kid and becoming quite the young man. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I had not seen this video by Bill Whittle on the Sarah Palin Haters back when she resigned from being Governor of Alaska. (This YouTube video was uploaded in 2009.)

Man, was he spot on.

And his comments on Alinsky were very, very perceptive.

It's interesting to see that, with only a minor change here and there for contemporary alignment, this video would be just as relevant today as it was back then. More so, in fact, because time (meaning what we have suffered) has brought some of his points into sharper focus.

I think he described the Sarah archetype better than anyone so far.

Michael

I had not seen this video by Bill Whittle on the Sarah Palin Haters back when she resigned from being Governor of Alaska. (This YouTube video was uploaded in 2009.)

Man, was he spot on.

And his comments on Alinsky were very, very perceptive.

It's interesting to see that, with only a minor change here and there for contemporary alignment, this video would be just as relevant today as it was back then. More so, in fact, because time (meaning what we have suffered) has brought some of his points into sharper focus.

I think he described the Sarah archetype better than anyone so far.

Michael

Whittle is one of my favorite humans. And he is a pilot, too.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Mr. Alinsky is one nasty piece of work: "Make the Enemy live up to his/her own rules".

While no doubt -the implication is- break your own rules at whim.

Whittle's hyper-rant goes to show that integrity and getting steaming mad aren't always antithetical.

Ba'al is he by chance a descendant of the Brit, Frank Whittle, the jet engine inventor?

That Sarah Palin, she'd get my vote in a heartbeat.

Whittle's hyper-rant goes to show that integrity and getting steaming mad aren't always antithetical.

Ba'al is he by chance a descendant of the Brit, Frank Whittle, the jet engine inventor?

I asked Bill that question via facebook I will let you know when I get an answer.

In the Wiki article on Bill there was no indication that he was a descendant.

Ba'al Chatzaf

• 1 month later...

Look what just popped up on Politico:

Sarah Palin: ‘Prepare to be amazed’

I don't know who's producing this approach, but now you're talking!

Michael

That's what we're fightin fer boys!!

What would a McCain-Palin administration have done to deter/prevent Russia from invading the country of Georgia in 2008 or the Eastern Ukraine, where Russia's Black Sea Fleet is harbored and which is populated predominantly by Russian nationals?

Eecutive action against Putin?

You mean the same way the U.S. attempted to kill Saddam to avert a full scale war, but didn't succeed? Or the numerous attempts on Castro?

Yes.

The same way Khadafi crawled back into his sand hole and went away to a major degtee.

This is a kill or be killed world when you are dealing with evil. You go after the leader and anyone else you can behead to disrupt their "comfort levels."

You mean the same way the U.S. attempted to kill Saddam to avert a full scale war, but didn't succeed? Or the numerous attempts on Castro?

Yes.

The same way Khadafi crawled back into his sand hole and went away to a major degtee.

This is a kill or be killed world when you are dealing with evil. You go after the leader and anyone else you can behead to disrupt their "comfort levels."

This happened after this.

I though people might enjoy seeing this video.

Darrell,

I saw that. If Sarah ever becomes president, I predict we will not have too many problems like the Ukraine mess.

What's Obama going to do to Putin now? Send him a letter of reprimand?

My fear is that since Obama is way out of his area of competence, he is going end up turning it over to his most hawkish military staff in a Hail Mary pass.

We know where that goes. Lyndon Johnson all over again.

Michael

Yes.

This happened after this.

Yes, certain operations continued. However, the Lybian Leapard never continued to acquire nukes and his epansionism, e.g., occupying Chad ended forever.

He just was content to still be alive and able to live his Mahdi in the dessert persona.

Meaningless on the world stage after the Reagan attack.

He knew that his entire family was open to removal.

Sorry, the "Cold War" had lots of fire and lots of dedicated folks died waging it.

Now, it could be back with a different temperature, however, a more explosive and distracted world exists today.

A...