More evidence of the truth of Christianity

I could listen to Pat Condell forever, and just love it how he hits nail on the head with every sentence!!

Angela:

Speaking of inappropriate metaphors ...Jesus and hitting the nail on the head!

I could listen to Pat Condell forever, and just love it how he hits nail on the head with every sentence!!

Angela:

Adam,

Maybe may subconscious mind played a role my choice of that specific metaphor. I'm an ex-Christian, after all. :smile:

Angela:

Adam,

Maybe may subconscious mind played a role my choice of that specific metaphor. I'm an ex-Christian, after all. :smile:

Watch it Angela - in the words of My |Self as quoted by My Disciple Billy Connolly, "I can see yer mother's house from here!"

-Jesus

You're gonna pay for that one, Ghs...

Having written 3 books with the word "atheism" in the titles, I am already toast. So what's God going to do for an additional transgression -- turn up the temperature in hell by a few degrees?

Ghs

You're gonna pay for that one, Ghs...

Having written 3 books with the word "atheism" in the titles, I am already toast. So what's God going to do for an additional transgression -- turn up the temperature in hell by a few degrees?

Ghs

Nah...switch to microwaving ...

Now I believe. Save me, Jebus! :laugh:

Whew, I thought you typed "Save me, Jeb Bush!"

Now I believe. Save me, Jebus! :laugh:

Whew, I thought you typed "Save me, Jeb Bush!"

Well, I tried to type that. Unfortunately I was licking the backs of tropical toads at the time -- and I misspelled. :wink:

This is for Carol...

Jesus Saves!...

But Esposito Scores on the rebound!!!!

hockey-goal.gif

Religion -- its silliness and absurdity has no limits. Neither does its malevolence and depravity.

However, religions does good works and provides citizens with a way to deal with the vagaries of life. I would rather be the neighbor of a religious person than a marxist.

Religion -- its silliness and absurdity has no limits. Neither does its malevolence and depravity.

However, religions does good works and provides citizens with a way to deal with the vagaries of life. I would rather be the neighbor of a religious person than a marxist.

I was brought up to be somewhat observant. It did me no harm since nothing about being Jewish requires one to park has brains at the door. I was fully immersed in the ethical modality of Jews, I celebrated the Big Holidays like Passover which is a Freedom Fest. Mostly I learned to be honest and charitable. My daddy, shalom alahavah (peace be upon him) was one of the most ruthlessly honest people I ever knew in my life. My folks brought me up right and proper.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I was brought up to be somewhat observant. It did me no harm since nothing about being Jewish requires one to park has brains at the door.

Ba'al Chatzaf

What is your opinion on "full Torah observance"?

Jesus Christ and Satan the Devil have a dispute about which of them is the better programmer. So they have a programming contest with God as the judge. Satan types like hell and Jesus programs with divine inspiration and then a bolt of lightning strikes and the power goes out. God announces that the contest is over and asks what they have. Satan has nothing because he lost it when the power went out. But Jesus still has his program and when he ran it the heaven angels sang. Satan says "How the hell!?" God says "Jesus saves."

Jesus Christ and Satan the Devil have a dispute about which of them is the better programmer. So they have a programming contest with God as the judge. Satan types like hell and Jesus programs with divine inspiration and then a bolt of lightning strikes and the power goes out. God announces that the contest is over and asks what they have. Satan has nothing because he lost it when the power went out. But Jesus still has his program and when he ran it the heaven angels sang. Satan says "How the hell!?" God says "Jesus saves."

Yup. Jesus Saves, but Moses Invests.

Ba'al Chatzaf