We are participating in Walk Now for Autism Speaks to help find the missing pieces of autism. Autism is the second most common developmental disorder in the United States affecting at least one in every 88 children born today. More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined.

My son is affected by autism and we need your support. Research is critical and so is the information and support given to families by organizations such as Autism Speaks.

Walk Now for Autism Speaks is our chance to make a difference in the fight against autism by raising money for autism research and heightening public awareness. Please join me in my fight as I raise money to help fund essential research. You can donate to Walk Now for Autism Speaks and/or join my team online using the link at the bottom of this post. Donations can also be mailed to Autism Speaks using the donation form located on my fundraising page.

Thank you for taking an important step in the fight against autism.

Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Autism Speaks 501 ©(3) Tax Id #: 20-2329938

Matching gift program: Many companies provide their employees with matching gifts. Please consult your employer on its matching gift guidelines and attach matching gift forms accordingly.