Did Anyone hear O'biwan's statement?

Selene

This is a blank slate for folks to write on:

Wow...

I'm clearly in the minority here. I feel none of the animosity toward Obama that seems to be prevalent throughout this site.

That's cool... I don't mind being the dissenter. :)

Wow...

I'm clearly in the minority here. I feel none of the animosity toward Obama that seems to be prevalent throughout this site.

That's cool... I don't mind being the dissenter. :smile:

I don't like Obama at all, but it's no longer much about him. I'm very concerned about BushIII.

--Brant

I'm talking about War!--right here in Silver City!

Wow...

That's cool... I don't mind being the dissenter. :smile:

I have a hostility toward Lord Obama. I think is is basically a nasty git. On the other hand I never developed a dislike for Dubya. Clearly Dubya was in over his head and his did not have either the intellect or the wisdom for the job, but I never thought he was a bad nasty man. Just the wrong man in the wrong place. A dud.

I sense that Obama really dislikes this country the way it is. I return the dislike.

Ba'al Chatzaf

President’s Statement – 19 April 2013

Kacy, you’re not entirely alone here in lacking hatred of President Obama.*

I did hate Nixon a bit for wage and price controls. But I was young and thought it was a scene out of Atlas on a fairly set road to economic and civil collapse.* That was nothing, however, compared to my hatred of Johnson with his Vietnam war and the military draft. He was the worst President in my lifetime so far. Then there was G. W. Bush and his invasion of Iraq. I hated him for that as he launched and thereafter. I wanted to see him punished by failure to get reelected, but it didn’t happen. I imagine some are as down about Obama not getting booted in the way I was down about G. W. not getting booted.

I wish all of the paranoid people out there could see what a paper tiger Obama is. That guy is a total whore ( I apologize to anyone who is actually a sex worker, it is just an expression).

I agree with Boydstun. If someone like LBJ got elected again I think I might start seeing the US government as my personal enemy. Obama isn't capable of that because he is just the talking piece of a variety of interest groups.

I can't think of a single President in the last 50 years who fits Mr. Thompson in Atlas Shrugged more than Obama.

When I first read the book GHW Bush (41) was President, and you never forget your first Mr. Thompson.