Thoughts on the Boston Marathon Bombing?

Beck in the process of breaking news [with reporter Sara Carter] that Saudi student was involved in the bombing and Obama is going to spirit him out of the country because his mommy and daddy are powerful in Saudi Arabia. He was involved with 1-2 others. Obama will make one of them - 2 at most lone wolf or wolves pretending there was no cell operating in the US.

Bigger than Watergate cover-up in progress. Beck has at least 2 sources [uS Government and Saudi Embassy] plus documents gathered before they were classified by Obama.

He is attempting to shame the rest of the media into following the real story instead of helping Obama in the cover-up.

Dennis

Dennis:

Seems like this is getting to the point of confirmable, as I noted in post #92 supra.

>Here are some tidbits that I discovered today. Apparently, the Saudi ambassador flew into Washington today to have a meeting with O'biwan. This meeting does not appear on the President's public schedule. His Apparachicks explained that this meeting was to discuss Syria! Seriously?

And upon information and belief, the 20 year old Saudi "student" being "held" in the hospital is now going to be "deported" back to Saudi Arabia.

Apparently, he is going to be "deported" under:

The foreign student from Revere, Mass., is identified as 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism told Sean Hannity of Fox News Wednesday night.

ttp://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/

Curiouser and curiouser as Alice looked down the rabbit hole...

A...

As long at the vast majority of the media is Progressive lap dogs they will go with whatever story Obama's crew comes up with. The Saudi student will be long gone and untouchable - all the paperwork classified and none available until Obama is long gone out of office. One or two kids will take the fall for the entire cell and those who guided their actions - cutting connections back to Saudi Arabia. Obama's claim that al Qaeda is on the run will stand because the Progressive media won't challenge Obama's complicity in covering up Libya and now Boston.

Dennis

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the beat goes on...

"And men keep marchin off to war..."

"And the beat goes on!"

Good little section with a honky tonk piano in this one...

“The attached photos are being circulated in an attempt to identify the individuals highlighted therein,” said an e-mail obtained by The Post. “Feel free to pass this around to any of your fellow agents elsewhere.”

Authorities know the names of the two men, but do not have enough evidence to make an arrest for Monday’s attack, which killed three and wounded 176, sources told the Post.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/FBI-Suspects-Boston-Bombings/2013/04/17/id/500049?s=al&promo_code=13300-1

Beck in the process of breaking news [with reporter Sara Carter] that Saudi student was involved in the bombing and Obama is going to spirit him out of the country because his mommy and daddy are powerful in Saudi Arabia. He was involved with 1-2 others. Obama will make one of them - 2 at most lone wolf or wolves pretending there was no cell operating in the US.

Bigger than Watergate cover-up in progress. Beck has at least 2 sources [uS Government and Saudi Embassy] plus documents gathered before they were classified by Obama.

He is attempting to shame the rest of the media into following the real story instead of helping Obama in the cover-up.

Dennis

Dennis:

Seems like this is getting to the point of confirmable, as I noted in post #92 supra.

/>

>Here are some tidbits that I discovered today. Apparently, the Saudi ambassador flew into Washington today to have a meeting with O'biwan. This meeting does not appear on the President's public schedule. His Apparachicks explained that this meeting was to discuss Syria! Seriously?

And upon information and belief, the 20 year old Saudi "student" being "held" in the hospital is now going to be "deported" back to Saudi Arabia.

lockquote>

Apparently, he is going to be "deported" under:

>The foreign student from Revere, Mass., is identified as 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism told Sean Hannity of Fox News Wednesday night.

ttp://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/

Curiouser and curiouser as Alice looked down the rabbit hole...

A...

As long at the vast majority of the media is Progressive lap dogs they will go with whatever story Obama's crew comes up with. The Saudi student will be long gone and untouchable - all the paperwork classified and none available until Obama is long gone out of office. One or two kids will take the fall for the entire cell and those who guided their actions - cutting connections back to Saudi Arabia. Obama's claim that al Qaeda is on the run will stand because the Progressive media won't challenge Obama's complicity in covering up Libya and now Boston.

Dennis

That fact you have not one shred of evidence for this allegation (in the present matter) is absolute proof of the conspiracy. No evidence is the best evidence.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Dennis

That fact you have not one shred of evidence for this allegation (in the present matter) is absolute proof of the conspiracy. No evidence is the best evidence.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Enough is known about what happened in Libya to know a cover-up happened in that case. We know Obama is about to spirit the Saudi suspect out of the country with the paperwork saying he is a national security risk - apparently several sources have the paperwork. This happened in conjunction with a Saudi visit to the White House and the kid's family are Saudi big wigs with multiple ties to al Qaeda. The other main suspects shown in photos by the police also look to be of Middle Eastern origin.

Obama has lots of explaining to do already.

At this point if he suddenly attempts to pin it on a Tea Party conspiracy the nation will explode.

More likely one or both of the students in the police picture will take the fall and it will be called a lone wolf incident The Saudi student will be gone so Congress will not be able to investigate a primary lead.

Will the Progressive media even say these are Muslim students or will that again be marginalized as part of the discussion?

Dennis

The investigators need to explain their delay (almost a day) in realeasing the picture of two suspects and their continuing delay (over a day now) in realeasing the video.

I'm listening to Beck on SiriusXM paused delay - their chief news guy is explaining that they are working on ID'ing the suspects independently of what the government is feeding the press.

Dennis

Glenn is reporting that the administration is reconsidering deporting the kid.

He also interviewed Rand Paul live and discussed this with him.

It will now be really hard to carry out the deportation without some major political damage.

Michael

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/18/report-saudi-national-ruled-out-as-suspect-in-boston-marathon-bombings-to-be-deported-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/

It starts.

(I got this off TheBlaze, but it's on YouTube, so why not embed it?)

Janet Napolitano tells Congressman Jeff Duncan that the deportation affair is "not worthy of an answer."

Now, we can interpret that smirk of Janet Napolitano's at the end in two ways.

1. She is so arrogant and full of power-feeling that she believes she can manipulate things and set them anyway she chooses.

2. The deportation affair is a disinformation trap set by the administration to trip up the right wing media folks and discredit them.

I tend to go with No. 1. There are too many people claiming impeccable sources and I don't believe the Obama administration has the full level of loyalty within it to sustain a major disinformation campaign against Congress itself, even if they would have a fall guy all planned out. I simply don't think they could pull it off.

I do believe that this deportation affair will grow uglier by the moment and, added to the Benghazi debacle and the way it was handled, is piling more and more on one side of the political momentum scales, seriously moving things toward a tipping point that will result in a Watergate-like snowball that will threaten Obama's standing as President.

Michael

It starts.

(I got this off TheBlaze, but it's on YouTube, so why not embed it?)

Janet Napolitano tells Congressman Jeff Duncan that the deportation affair is "not worthy of an answer."

Now, we can interpret that smirk of Janet Napolitano's at the end in two ways.

1. She is so arrogant and full of power-feeling that she believes she can manipulate things and set them anyway she chooses.

2. The deportation affair is a disinformation trap set by the administration to trip up the right wing media folks and discredit them.

I tend to go with No. 1. There are too many people claiming impeccable sources and I don't believe the Obama administration has the full level of loyalty within it to sustain a major disinformation campaign against Congress itself, even if they would have a fall guy all planned out. I simply don't think they could pull it off.

I do believe that this deportation affair will grow uglier by the moment and, added to the Benghazi debacle and the way it was handled, is piling more and more on one side of the political momentum scales, seriously moving things toward a tipping point that will result in a Watergate-like snowball that will threaten Obama's standing as President.

Michael

It is already known her word is good for nothing and she will tell any lie the administration wishes - [border security and administration arms trafficking to narco-terrorists]. If the Saudi is allowed to leave Obama will have pulled off another criminal conspiracy without the puppet media saying a word.

Beck has been doing an hour by hour count of the Progressive media refusing to cover the Saudi story.

Dennis

The Boston office of the FBI has a history of corruption. The following is by Rodney Stich, former FAA agent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the year 2000, sufficient information was uncovered by media investigators and published in Boston area newspapers that enabled state prosecutors to charge FBI agents in the Boston office with criminal activities spanning several decades, which included FBI agents providing information on government informants to organized crime figures that knowingly resulted in the assassination of those working with government agents. ...

This publicity forced a congressional investigation into FBI misconduct to issue a two-volume report (February 3, 2004) titled, "Everything Secret Degenerates: The FBI's Use of Murderers As Informants." That report focused on FBI agents in the Boston area being involved in murders, providing information to organized crime figures, and protecting murderers from being prosecuted.

... the several decades of FBI agent's involvement in murders in the Boston office was known to FBI and Department of Justice Headquarters, including FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, who became complicit in the crimes. Obviously, the misuse of FBI offices and FBI agents in murders constituted a culture incredibly dangerous to the people of the United States. ...

... it is dangerous, sometimes fatal, to expose corruption of people in control of the FBI and other Department of Justice divisions. (The same can be said about exposing corrupt federal judges). One of the latest examples of how dangerous this can be was the attempted murder of a petit 5-foot-4 mother of three: Angela Clemente, on June 16, 2006.

Clemente was a well-known forensic-intelligence analyst who took an interest in the murderous conduct of FBI Supervisory Agent Lindley DeVecchio. She, and her associate until he died, Dr. Stephen Dresch, spent years obtaining information about his relationship with Colombo mafia boss Gregory Scarpa. Her information, along with others, helped motivate Brooklyn District Attorney Michael Vecchione to file murder charges against retired FBI Supervisory Agent DeVecchio in early 2006.

The attempted murder of Angela Clemente was described in an article in the New York Post (June 17, 2006) ...:

The gutsy single mom who helped prosecutors crack the case against accused FBI mob mole Lindley DeVecchio was found choked and left for dead early yesterday in a remote section of Brooklyn. Cops, responding to a 911 call at 5.45 a.m., found Angela Clemente in the driver's seat of her car, it's door open, her body sprawled half in and half out, near the Caesar's Bay strip mall in Bensonhurst.

From her bed at Lutheran Hospital in Brooklyn, where she suffered a seizure yesterday while being treated for neck and body injuries, a groggy Clemente told investigators she had received several messages from her assailant before agreeing to the early-morning meeting.

Her bearded would-be informant got into her black Hyundai and started talking about the case. She told investigators he pretended he had information. And then, Clemente said, he asked her, "Are you going to continue on this case?"

"Yes," she answered. With that, she told cops, he whacked her on the right side of her body with something hard, and then put his hands around her neck and started choking her. Apparently convinced he had killed her, he took off. At 5:45 a.m. Clemente was spotted lying halfway out of her car door by a passing dog-walker and a jogger.

She didn't know the name of her assailant, but she did provide cops with a description. She remained in the hospital, under police guard.

[she had] made a phone call to a journalist about midnight, informing the reporter about the meeting. "If I'm not back by 6 a.m. call the Brooklyn prosecutor," the reporter claimed Clemente said. The journalist called the DA's office at 7 a.m. Prosecutors made calls and learned of the attack.

Assistant Brooklyn DA Michael Vecchione, the prosecutor who credited Clemente with helping him get a murder indictment against [retired FBI Supervisory Agent] DeVecchio, believes the attack is linked to the former G-man.

Vecchione also would not discount the possibility that the murder attempt was the work of DeVecchio sympathizers, some of whom are former FBI agents. Earlier this month, Vecchione complained in court that some witnesses had been harassed by DeVecchio's FBI buddies.

The ongoing saga about that case, the FBI and DOJ, is described in book, Crimes of the FBI-DOJ, and the Mafia, and to a lesser extent in the book, FBI, CIA, the Mob, and Treachery. ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the FBI press conference:

"other photos should not be deemed credible."

Why not?

Why not indeed? What little time I looked at other photos - not from the FBI - they showed very detailed ties directly to the blown up backpack. The videos and still photos the FBI have put out there aren't very good even though everyone keeps acting like they are. I would like to see the video they claim to have of one of the suspects placing the backpack.

It isn't like the good ole days when it was assumed the government wouldn't just manufacture a story to support a narrative. They got caught doing that in Libya just last fall.

If the FBI allows itself to be used on this one the conspiracy theories will never end.

Dennis

One guy on Hannity just asked how come the FBI didn't ask the suspects to turn themselves in? He said they always do that in a public announcement.

I didn't see the FBI press conference, but I presume this is accurate.

If it is, then that is a good question.

btw - Hannity basically called Janet Napolitano a liar. He said he has several high-placed sources who contradicted her--and later, ICE, which stepped up to back her up. Hannity's guest, terror expert Steve Emerson who originally kicked this off, said the same. Now, it appears that Congress has a copy of the deportation "event" (see here).

This is going to get really, really ugly for her.

I want to say, "Good," but I want to be objective.

Good anyway. :)

Michael

One guy on Hannity just asked how come the FBI didn't ask the suspects to turn themselves in? He said they always do that in a public announcement.

I didn't see the FBI press conference, but I presume this is accurate.

If it is, then that is a good question.

btw - Hannity basically called Janet Napolitano a liar. He said he has several high-placed sources who contradicted her--and later, ICE, which stepped up to back her up. Hannity's guest, terror expert Steve Emerson who originally kicked this off, said the same. Now, it appears that Congress has a copy of the deportation "event" (see here).

This is going to get really, really ugly for her.

I want to say, "Good," but I want to be objective.

Good anyway. :smile:

Michael

Very stupid of her to lie about the deportation stuff since it was already in several hands. She will just lie to cover the other lies.

This whole thing will have to watched like no other event in recent history. You know the Obama administration cannot be trusted to

tell the truth on any level. We already know they are willing to bring out administration officials at all levels to straight out lie if they

think the media will go along with it [Libya]. They will thrown anyone under the bus they have to [military and CIA in relation to Libya].

I hope there is someone out there with good photos and videos ready to expose lies if the administration attempts to go that way.

The media was building up a Tea Party terrorist connection from day one with no evidence what-so-ever. If that becomes the

FBI narrative at some point as well, everything they say will have to be compared to everything out there on the web to determine

who is lying - and we may still never know. Obama has broken the public trust so how can his administration ever be trusted on

anything ever again when the question suits his political goals and he can control the information?

Dennis

There are millions of bright people all over the U.S. who went to school in the Boston area and who care more than usually about what happened. This bombing around I don’t think the corrupt element of government is going to get away with anything for very long.

I would like to see the video they claim to have of one of the suspects placing the backpack.

Indeed! Why did they omit this? It's as suspicious or more so than saying don't confuse us with any more pictures.

According to news reports, Chris Bauman -- one of the victims -- saw the man who dropped a backpack laden bomb in front of him. Later, in hospital, he gave a description of the man to the FBI, who then used it to choose their pictures.

So far there is no report saying that Mr. Bauman has seen these pictures and approved them. It's such an obvious detail that people will want to know. The media should say one way or the other.

The media was building up a Tea Party terrorist connection from day one with no evidence what-so-ever. If that becomes the

FBI narrative at some point as well, everything they say will have to be compared to everything out there on the web to determine

who is lying - and we may still never know. Obama has broken the public trust so how can his administration ever be trusted on

anything ever again when the question suits his political goals and he can control the information?

Dennis

Which is it? The Reichstag Fire or the T-Party Frameup?

And where is the evidence that will stand up in court?

Off key. In this situation, the expression of a jerk.

The perps are Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, brothers from "a Russian region near Chechnya." However, they may have been from Turkey. They've lived in the U.S. "about a decade" and "legal permanent residents."

Obama has broken the public trust so how can his administration ever be trusted on

Dennis

Which is it? The Reichstag Fire or the T-Party Frameup?

And where is the evidence that will stand up in court?

Libya, Mexican and Syria gun running.

Dennis

Most informative news article so far:

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/manhunt-for-boston-marathon-bombings-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-brother-tamerlan-tsarnaev-killed-in-firefight-1.5102656

Here's another:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/what-we-know-about-boston-marathon-bomb-suspect-dzhokhar-tsa

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was born in Kyrgyzstan, where people speak Kyrgyz, a Turkic language, and "shares strong cultural and historical ties" (Wikipedia) with Turkey.

Radicalized Muslims - Beck reporting the radical Muslim Cleric they followed is Australian.

An expert on Beck's program believes they are part of a larger cell and did in fact

have training based on their behavior on videos. They also seem to have resources

and success much greater than others who were in large complex well funded cells.

Beck is giving the rest of the media till Monday to report on what they have been given

by The Blaze as far as the documented cover-up and lies Janet Napolitano and other

government officials told Congress yesterday. If the rest of the media fails in their

most basic reporting duties he is going to let it all out exposing the administration and

the media for again lying to the American people and covering up for the administration.

Dennis

Radicalized Muslims - Beck reporting the radical Muslim Cleric they followed is Australian.

An expert on Beck's program believes they are part of a larger cell and did in fact

have training based on their behavior on videos. They also seem to have resources

and success much greater than others who were in large complex well funded cells.

Beck is giving the rest of the media till Monday to report on what they have been given

by The Blaze as far as the documented cover-up and lies Janet Napolitano and other

government officials told Congress yesterday. If the rest of the media fails in their

most basic reporting duties he is going to let it all out exposing the administration and

the media for again lying to the American people and covering up for the administration.

Dennis

The brothers posted 22 Youtube videos calling for Jihad in the Boston area but apparently Federal PC policy

kept that from being considered when looking for suspects or preventing the issue to begin with.

Dennis