Any fans of "anti-life" music out there?

Kyle Jacob Biodrowski

I can't tell you how long I've been looking for this song. I would have never guessed the title.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fun thread. Ebola is not fun. Ebola kills and will kill this thread.

--Brant

Not my fault, blame Kyle. I free associated in response to Kyle's truly disturbing post. I'll try not to look in this thread again. I'll wear a hair shirt for three days. Okay? Actually, I'm really really sore from an all day kettlebell class yesterday so I am suffering. Will that work?

If you listen to the lyrics of the song, you'll find that the Liberian artists who created "Ebola in Town" don't think the VHFever is any fun either. It's an educational song that spreads protective barrier methods such as "If you like the bat-o, don't eat it" "I went to Guinea, Ebola there, I'm not going anywhere" " II'm right here, I'm not going anywhere" (which is the best advice you can give to stop the outbreak from spreading);

Ebola is a sensational disease but not a truly dangerous one when compared to influenza, their new variations, or simple pneumonia.

In any case I linked Vivaldi's lute pieces. I was told that was very irrational music when compared to modern techno. What's your opinion?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No new posts on this forum in over a month. If I weren't here, this place would go straight to heaven. I won't allow it.

Anti-life would never betray me; I'm the best it's got. It's killed all the rest.

Best intro ever!

Jules,

I was jamming out to this one on my way to work, last night. Sounds much better on my PC's speakers, but driving, with this song playing in the background, was awesome!

• 1 month later...

So glad I dug a little deeper into these guys' repertoire. Worth it.

Crap Kyle I TOTALLY forgot about them! Their guitarist has mad skills!

Oh yeah!

Sounds kinda like Vanessa Mae. she was very popular when I was a teenager.

I don't now what to think about these interpretations. I'm surely happy people are playing history's greatest composer in new instruments. In the case of Glenn Gould playing Bach in the piano (which did not exist in the time of Bach) resulted in a, if not greater, comparable work of art.

the sheer technique that playing vivaldi on an electric guitar demands should raise the bar for other electric guitar music.