Romney Obama Debate - Round One

It's tempting, but my vote is not for sale. Not even for another vote.

No no no, not a sale, this is an agency relationship we’re talking about here. And it has the effect of making your Romney vote more effective, and of making my Johnson vote more effective. I think that lots of Johnson votes cast in solid states sends the message in a stronger way than fewer in battleground states, and of course your Romney vote would be much more effective if cast in Florida, don’t you think? This is a win win. C’mon, think division of labor, don’t make me start citing David Ricardo on comparative advantage just to show that this way, in the immortal words of President Bush, we can make the pie higher.

If altitude was such a factor then why wasn't Romney affected?

You're on the wrong thread, but the answer is that he was there at least a couple days prior, and had the time to adjust.

Denver is called "The mile high city" because its altitude is 5280 feet. The average person doesn't feel the effects of altitude until 8000 ft. Commercial airlines keep cabin pressure at the equivalent of 8000 ft for this reason. This "it's the altitude" excuse is pure bs in my opinion. Obama was just so puffed up with his self importance he didn't bother to engage. He'll be an attack dog in the next two. Get ready for the octagon.

Denver is called "The mile high city" because its altitude is 5280 feet. The average person doesn't feel the effects of altitude until 8000 ft. Commercial airlines keep cabin pressure at the equivalent of 8000 ft for this reason. This "it's the altitude" excuse is pure bs in my opinion. Obama was just so puffed up with his self importance he didn't bother to engage. He'll be an attack dog in the next two. Get ready for the octagon.

I was out on a contract in Colorado springs for six months. Colorado Sprin\gs is at 6000 feet msl. The first week I was there I felt semi-dead by the time the afternoon rolled around. I was not able to ride my bike decently for a month until my body became used to the thinner air. At 6000 feet msl the air has about.6 the oxygen density compared to sea level and it takes time for the body to manufacture extra red blood cells to get the lesser amount of oxygen.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I was out on a contract in Colorado springs for six months. Colorado Sprin\gs is at 6000 feet msl. The first week I was there I felt semi-dead by the time the afternoon rolled around. I was not able to ride my bike decently for a month until my body became used to the thinner air. At 6000 feet msl the air has about.6 the oxygen density compared to sea level and it takes time for the body to manufacture extra red blood cells to get the lesser amount of oxygen.

Ba'al Chatzaf

So in your opinion Obama was simply too exhausted from oxygen debt to debate effectively? I hope he doesn't have to make an important decision while on Air Force One. Maybe they can provide a hyperbaric chamber for him when he flies. Perhaps he should take up jogging, or quit smoking. I got it! He should retire!

Screen-Shot-2012-10-07-at-10.39.57-PM.png

(Getty File Photo)

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s, endorses Romney and ....

OMG SHE'S A NEGRO!!!!

"One man wrote: “This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u @REALStaceyDash.”

Aren't you glad that his election ended the racial divide in this country...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-after-black-actress-endorses-romney-as-the-only-choice-for-your-future/

Huminah Huminah Huminah!!!

Unfortunately, the jerk that did this YouTube looped it and the decent ones are almost one minute in...

Dennis,

Kat says she will take you up on your vote swap. You do Romney in Florida and she'll do Gary Johnson here in Illinois.

I may not sell my own, but I can broker another. :)

Michael

It’s a deal. Thank goodness, this puts my karma back in some kind of equilibrium, I’ll be able to digest my food better over the next month. I take it you’re ok with actually voting for Romney, but for me it calls to mind something my mother told me. She lived with her 2nd husband for a while before they married. Everyone involved was raised Catholic. She said she could hear her mother’s (my grandmother’s) voice in her head during that period, telling her in a passive-aggressive tone, “well, you know, it’s a mortal sin”. I think that captures how I feel about voting for Mittens. And maybe he’s not so bad, but I voted for Harry Browne in Bush v. Gore, and I’m in the state that decided it. The fact that it might be that close again, and Florida might decide it, I mean ugh…and Johnson’s a darned good candidate, overlooking that goofy zombie ad.