Gary Johnson will speak at NYU Sept 18

GALTGULCH8

Sponsored by NYU Libertarians along with Judge Andrew Napolitano.

I hope this is considered relevant for Objectivists at least more so than crop circles!

http://www.facebook....45611695531006/

I hope someone here will go to see this and report back.

It will be on the Tenth Floor of the NYU Kimmel Center, Rosenthal Pavilion at 60 Washington Square South in NYC.

It says to bring friends, as many as possible. I think it is from Noon to 2PM on a Tuesday, Sept 18th

It was me. Just an oversight. Not intentional. I never took a course in typing. Self taught with a book from the library. Half asleep like now.

I wish I lived in New York or close enough to hear him speak and to question him. I can justify voting for him because I live in Massachusetts which is more than likely to re elect the president by a long shot. Will not even be close.

Thank you very much Gulch...

I, unfortunately have a Supreme Court conference and doubt if it will be over in time to get there.

However, I will see if I can get someone to go.

Damn short notice and Yom Kippur kinda cuts down on the possibilities though.

Adam

Is there any reason you called Gary Johnson "Gay Johnson" in the title?

I got a kick out of that. Wish you’d left it alone.

I found out last night that Amy Peikoff has been doing an “Intervention for Gary Johnson Voters” series over the last month. I tried to suffer through the episode with Leonard, it’s pretty rough going. I can’t say yet what her thesis is yet, though I did catch a whiff of “a vote for Johnson is a vote for Obama”. Now Selene lives in NY, and NY is going to Obama, I don’t think anyone expects otherwise. So if he votes for Johnson is that really a vote for Obama? Hmm…

http://dontletitgo.c...-pdt-8-p-m-edt/

Is there any reason you called Gary Johnson "Gay Johnson" in the title?

I got a kick out of that. Wish you’d left it alone.

I found out last night that Amy Peikoff has been doing an “Intervention for Gary Johnson Voters” series over the last month. I tried to suffer through the episode with Leonard, it’s pretty rough going. I can’t say yet what her thesis is yet, though I did catch a whiff of “a vote for Johnson is a vote for Obama”. Now Selene lives in NY, and NY is going to Obama, I don’t think anyone expects otherwise. So if he votes for Johnson is that really a vote for Obama? Hmm…

http://dontletitgo.c...-pdt-8-p-m-edt/

D-man:

Actually, New Jersey. However, the same premise applies. Although, I believe that NJ could swing into the R category if they did not have such an incompetent candidate at the head of the ticket.

Goody Two Shoes and his staff should be arrested for false advertising and for political incompetence.

Adaam

Actually, New Jersey. However, the same premise applies.

Ah. I gather you’re in one of the “un-certain parts”.

I'm what you would call a teleological, existential atheist. I believe that there's an intelligence to the universe, with the exception of certain parts of New Jersey.

Woody Allen,
Sleeper