OL Galt Meme

Who%20is%20John%20Galt%20OLowl-med.jpg

OL Galt Meme

Here is a meme picture I created in a goofy mood. I used a public domain image.

I have been sitting on this for a few days because I want to start a Pinterest page with this stuff, but my vanity is killing me. :smile:

So here it is.

Yup. That's what's in my head when nobody's looking.

Whatcha gonna do?

Anybody else wanna make a meme?

It's kinda fun...

Michael

I kinda like that!! Cool!

As to other graphic Objectivist memes, the only one that I can immediately come up with is a line from a disapproving article on Ayn Rand from many years ago (I think it was in Look magazine, although it might have been Life). The reporter had been attending some NBI lectures and stated that "check your premises!" was a constant admonition. The reporter commented, "I kept getting images of a burly nightwatchman making his rounds!"

(I think it was in Look magazine, although it might have been Life). The reporter had been attending some NBI lectures and stated that "check your premises!" was a constant admonition. The reporter commented, "I kept getting images of a burly nightwatchman making his rounds!"

The pun on "checking your premises" is another meme. I thought I read it in a NYT review of CUI.

(I think it was in Look magazine, although it might have been Life). The reporter had been attending some NBI lectures and stated that "check your premises!" was a constant admonition. The reporter commented, "I kept getting images of a burly nightwatchman making his rounds!"

The pun on "checking your premises" is another meme. I thought I read it in a NYT review of CUI.

"When told to check your premisess, you run home in a panic, because Cousin Eugene's associates know where you live."

- from Ten Reasons You will Probably not Become an Objectivist"

Check%20Your%20Premises.jpg

As to other graphic Objectivist memes, the only one that I can immediately come up with is a line from a disapproving article on Ayn Rand from many years ago (I think it was in Look magazine, although it might have been Life). The reporter had been attending some NBI lectures and stated that "check your premises!" was a constant admonition. The reporter commented, "I kept getting images of a burly nightwatchman making his rounds!"

Jerry,

I riffed off of this a little.

Michael

Who%20is%20John%20Galt%20OLowl-med.jpg

OL Galt Meme

Here is a meme picture I created in a goofy mood. I used a public domain image.

I have been sitting on this for a few days because I want to start a Pinterest page with this stuff, but my vanity is killing me. :smile:

So here it is.

Yup. That's what's in my head when nobody's looking.

Whatcha gonna do?

Anybody else wanna make a meme?

It's kinda fun...

Michael

Haha! That would make a killer bumper sticker! I love it

"Happiness is possible only to a rational man" [Rand]

Contradiction alert!! For inthe link below, it definitely shows the picture of a happy baby!!! :o

Maybe the baby is already rational at that age, and has already developed its philosophy, as Rand claimed to have done by the time that she was 2, or something like that.

Middlefinger-thinkofyou1.jpg

Here's my latest.

:smile:

Michael

I like that one very much.