At The Point Where This Progressive Is Getting Really On The Edge Of Being Dangerously Psychotic...

Selene

The Blog

Obama: 'You'll Love Me Even More'

9:51 AM, Sep 8, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

President Obama, speaking last night in Iowa, told an audience member that she'd "love [him] even more" after hearing the fourth part of his plan:

AUDIENCE MEMBER: "We love you, Obama!"

THE PRESIDENT: "I love you back. But let me tell you the fourth thing -- you’ll love me even more. (Laughter.)

"Fourth, my plan would reduce our deficit without sticking it to the middle class. Independent analysis has shown that my plan would cut deficits by $4 trillion. And I’ve already worked with the Republicans in Congress to cut a trillion dollars’ worth of spending, because those of us who care about what government can do to help people give them a ladder up..."

===================================

Think this through with me.

This person catapulted into being in "control" of the most powerful country on the face of the earth.

He knows, down where he lives, that he does not deserve being in this position. However, he also wants to punish this society because, basically, he hates capitalism, competency and creativity.

He knows, at a very significant and deep level that he is not fit to be where he is. He knows that he is not worthy of being President of the United States and, because of that, he hates this country event more.

Watch this video and watch his eyes...at first he is looking stage left and he has his typical angry "kinesic" presentations. Then he "hears" the person's statement, and, he rocks back, "postureally" as he "considers" how to respond.

He then turns to face the audience directly at about .04 seconds into the clip and, if you freeze frame the video, you will see the underlying, angry person that he is.

Adam

Edited by Selene

Adam:

I have high regard for many of your opinions (let's except your kinky side for a moment), but you are oversciencing things here a little bit. The man is a conventional liberal politician. What do you expect him to say? He is not the first liberal politician to believe in the redistribution of wealth, or how "ladders" can magically help people get off their asses and take responsibilty for their lives.

Let us not forget Hanlon's Razor. I think it might help your blood pressure.

Adam:

I have high regard for many of your opinions (let's except your kinky side for a moment), but you are oversciencing things here a little bit. The man is a conventional liberal politician. What do you expect him to say? He is not the first liberal politician to believe in the redistribution of wealth, or how "ladders" can magically help people get off their asses and take responsibility for their lives.

Let us not forget Hanlon's Razor. I think it might help your blood pressure.

Lol...this is why I love your input...

For those who are not familiar with the cutting rapier example he was making:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

I have been following this man since 2002.

He has worried me since then because of the folks he travels with.

My point in this thread is, not that he is, in and of himself, aware of his malevolent goals. He is a vehicle for some extremely sophisticated handlers.

I appreciate your constructive critique, and I assure you, I agree that he is your standard run of the mill progressive Chicago politician. He is not what concerns me because he is, basically, an incompetent affirmative action individual who requires adulation because of his complete lack of self esteem.

It is his handlers that I am alerting folks to because they are competent and they are bloodless, ruthless statists who will stop at nothing to achieve what they desire.

This pathetic creature is completely manipulatable.

Adam

Adam, given your passionate opposition and loathing of Obama, I have a serious question.

Like everyone at the time, I remember how i heard Kennedy was shot. I dropped into the store to look at comic books after school. The owner was remarking to a customer, "I just heard that Kennedy got what he deserved."

I KNOW from knowing you, that you would not feel happy at the murder of anyone; but would his removal from office even in that way, make you feel that future evils for America had been avoided?

Adam, given your passionate opposition and loathing of Obama, I have a serious question.

Like everyone at the time, I remember how i heard Kennedy was shot. I dropped into the store to look at comic books after school. The owner was remarking to a customer, "I just heard that Kennedy got what he deserved."

I KNOW from knowing you, that you would not feel happy at the murder of anyone; but would his removal from office even in that way, make you feel that future evils for America had been avoided?

Carol:

Actually, the reverse would occur.

Just as with JFK's death, his coffin was used as a platform, by one of the more vicious and Machiavellian Southern slugs to launch his progressive programs which directly led to the decline of America. Johnson began employing his power and that resulted in tens of thousands of dead and maimed American boys, as well as the beginning of marxist programs that devastated the economic and social stability of the United States. Typical results from statist programs.

I did not like JFK. However, I respected him. I went to the funeral in Washington DC and I worked in of the groups that investigated the assassination for almost two years.

Therefore, my answer is no.

Adam

so you KNOW me huh? hmm was I asleep when this occurred? I would be really upset to have missed such an exciting experience...

Sei proprio un signor, Caro mio ben.

Well I don't know about being a gentleman. I think the second phrase needs a vowel at the end, or something...

Well I don't know about being a gentleman. I think the second phrase needs a vowel at the end, or something...

It's a song title.

It's a song title.

OK - I give up - well, that would never happen. Let's say that I want to know what song tittle?

"Caro Mio Ben" by Giordani.

http://artsongcentral.com/2007/giordani-caro-mio-ben/

Important note: This 18th century Italian aria is perhaps best known as it appears in Schirmer’s Twenty-Four Italian Songs and Arias. The pieces in that collection were generally set with very romanticized accompaniments. Though they aren’t very stylistically correct, they are perhaps the most familiar. The editions linked here may differ somewhat, but they are also likely to be overly romantic in style. For more stylistically correct versions of most of these common Italian songs and arias, consider purchasing 26 Italian Songs and Arias, edited by John Glenn Paton, which is available in Medium High and Medium Low editions that each come with an accompaniment CD.

Caro Mio Ben (Come Once Again) <<<<gladly...

You are incorrigible.

Yep.

You are incorrigible.

Yep.

Can I pile in?

--Brant

I'm worried about what this sorry excuse for a man is going to do after the election, win it or lose it--plus what I've been worrying about since I first knew he existed, believe it or not, in 2007

Can I pile in?

--Brant

I'm worried about what this sorry excuse for a man is going to do after the election, win it or lose it--plus what I've been worrying about since I first knew he existed, believe it or not, in 2007

Brant, for shame! That is no way to talk about Adam.

Can I pile in?

--Brant

Heh.

BTW, I'm corrigible--just in case anybody's interested.

--Brant

incorrigibly corrigible, too boot

Can I pile in?

--Brant

Heh.

BTW, I'm corrigible--just in case anybody's interested.

--Brant

incorrigibly corrigible, too boot

Syrup first, correction later.