Happy Birthday, Selene!

syrakusos

Yes, of course, "Adam Selene" the nom de guerre of the lunar central computer in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. And that would be obvious to any libertarian. But my daughter's name is Selene. So, it took me a while to understand that this curmudgeon is even older than I am. Many happy returns of the day!

Onwards and upwards bro! One more 6 and you will truly have the Number of the Beast.

Seriously, you should take a birthday break from from saving the Republic and unwind a little bit. You are too shy and buttoned up.

Thanks for your great company on OL, warm wishes from the frozen Northland for many, many more.

FRATERNAL ORDER OF THE SACRED IGLOO :LOCAL 13

Office of the Treasurer

Dear Brother Adam,

Best wishes from the entire Brotherhood on your birthday.

It has come to our attention however, that this is the twelfth 66th birthday you appear to have had.

You know that it is only the Ladies Auxiliary that is allowed to lie about their ages.

There is a certain matter of the seniors discount at the Ice House Pub and grill, so straightenn it out eh.

ISS

Nanook

Acting Treasurer

Thank you all so much...

I would be completely humbled by your more than gracious birthday wishes...

However, you know that humility violates the prime directive of Objectivism...

Therefore, my respectful thanks and may we all celebrate another together healthy and wealthy next year.

Adam

Dear Adam,

Belated brthday wishes from me - many happy returns of th day!

Have been away for few days visting Lake Garda and Verona in the wonderful land of your ancestors - which is for me il paese più bello del mondo! :)

How did I miss this?

Anyway, Happy Birthday, belatedly, and congratulations. Your ongoing commentaries, on OL are always stimulating, informative, thought-provoking and interesting!

Keep it up!

How did I miss this?

Anyway, Happy Birthday, belatedly, and congratulations. Your ongoing commentaries, on OL are always stimulating, informative, thought-provoking and interesting!

Keep it up!

My lady friend had the same request and I am always glad to comply with a ladies lady's desires...

How did I miss this?

Keep it up!

My lady friend had the same request and I am always glad to comply with a ladies desires...

I'm sure you meant "lady's desires." A lady plus a laddie makes a ladie. And you did forget the possessive, fortunately.

--Brant

don't go there

lolololololol

How did I miss this?

Keep it up!

My lady friend had the same request and I am always glad to comply with a ladies desires...

I'm sure you meant "lady's desires." A lady plus a laddie makes a ladie. And you did forget the possessive, fortunately.

--Brant

don't go there

lolololololol

I did have my thoughts elsewhere than the spelling. Good point.

• 2 years later...

Happy 69 Adam!

Yes, of course, "Adam Selene" the nom de guerre of the lunar central computer in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. And that would be obvious to any libertarian.

And best wishes to Simon Jester too!