Light in Slow Motion

George:

Thanks. Imagine what this will mean to medicine alone!

Dennis: Did not read your links yet. However, I know they will enhance that amazing presentation.

Adam

George:

Thanks. Imagine what this will mean to medicine alone!

Dennis: Did not read your links yet. However, I know they will enhance that amazing presentation.

Adam

Earlier versions of this work has already advanced medicine with white light breast exams. Short bursts of light

go into the tissue - only the light which goes through without scattering is collected producing a transparent

view through the breast. Only visible light is used which produces no radation damage.

Dennis

Dennis:

Logical.

I would assume that the light reflects, or, refracts differently "off," or, "through" denser breast "tumor" tissue.

Adam

Dennis:

Logical.

I would assume that the light reflects, or, refracts differently "off," or, "through" denser breast "tumor" tissue.

Adam

It has been several years ago that I read about it but it was the difference in transmission transparency which was being used for imaging.

All light except that going straight through was ignored due to the short pulse time and short collection time. Dark tumors didn't transmit much

light.

Dennis