Love in Bloom

Victor Pross

Just give it time to develop-- living with him is different than traveling with him is different than camping with him is different than etc. etc. Moving is a huge step and I didn't officially decide until we saw each other two times... and even then, I have a "back out" plan.

Jenna,

If you were my daughter, my advice to you would be, to have fun and enjoy life, but before you decide to get merried with your Italian boyfriend, become an affirmed professional, first.

Ciro

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciro-- he's not Italian, he's Austrian. :-)

Just give it time to develop-- living with him is different than traveling with him is different than camping with him is different than etc. etc. Moving is a huge step and I didn't officially decide until we saw each other two times... and even then, I have a "back out" plan.

Jenna,

If you were my daughter, my advice to you would be, to have fun and enjoy life, but before you decide to get merried with your Italian boyfriend, become an affirmed professional, first.

Ciro

Ciro-- he's not Italian, he's Austrian. :-)

Jenna,

Ciro

Damn!

I thought he was Italian!

Well... then, forget my advice.

Ciro

Jenna: "Don't rush into things and decide life-changing events right away"

Good advice, you'd be wise to heed it. That's what I was saying too, but I was also adding to the point that not taking this advice was cleary increasing the chances of failure. You might not want to hear this, but you should.

Where's the venom? C'mon she agreed with me....

Bob

Oh, my god, Wow, tomorrow is the big day. My plane will be leaving for Buffalo, New York. And then driving to the border to Niagara Falls to finally meet my baby Victor. I'm absolutely tickled pink, can't stop smiling and giggling, so much anticipation, so many butterflies, extremely happy. Oh, my !! I've pretty much packed all my stuff with the exception of little stuff like makeup, etc., for the 10 days that I'll be in Canada seeing Victor. It's been so long, almost a year, since I met Victor. This is a trip that should have been taken a long time ago. But given circumstances, moving, governmental red tape, etc., there's been more than enough obstacles. But dammit, it's finally here !! Again, thank you, Steve, so very much for posting.

There's no more frustration, no more, "Soon, honey, I'll be out there." It not soon. It's NOW. and OHMYGOD. YAY !!! *sighing blissfully* I'm still absolutely floored that it is finally here. We've both been counting the days down. I've been crossing out the days on my calendar to the red heart that's drawn in over May 22nd. Today is the last day to cross out !! I'm so damn excited that I know I'm not going to sleep all that well tonight because of soooo wanting to get out there to be with him. The anticipation and excitement is just absolutly killing me. Wow, it's finally here. hehehehehe Victor and I have talked briefly about going to Hawaii together. So there may be a Hawaii trip in the near future as well which is also going to be a total blast and very much looking forward to that as well.

Honestly I will probably post some pictures and a link after I get back. I've been debating on this lately and whether or not I should. I know there are quite a few here on OL that I do not talk with privately that are very much looking forward to our meeting and are cheering us on. Given the length of time since first meeting Victor, the Love in Bloom thread, and those that are rooting for us, the least I can do for them is post the outcome, some pictures, etc., of our meeting !!

Angie

overwhelmingly happy

Edited by CNA

Oh, my god, Wow, tomorrow is the big day. My plane will be leaving for Buffalo, New York. And then driving to the border to Niagara Falls to finally meet my baby Victor. I'm absolutely tickled pink, can't stop smiling and giggling, so much anticipation, so many butterflies, extremely happy. Oh, my !! I've pretty much packed all my stuff with the exception of little stuff like makeup, etc., for the 10 days that I'll be in Canada seeing Victor. It's been so long, almost a year, since I met Victor. This is a trip that should have been taken a long time ago. But given circumstances, moving, governmental red tape, etc., there's been more than enough obstacles. But dammit, it's finally here !! Again, thank you, Steve, so very much for posting.

There's no more frustration, no more, "Soon, honey, I'll be out there." It not soon. It's NOW. and OHMYGOD. YAY !!! *sighing blissfully* I'm still absolutely floored that it is finally here. We've both been counting the days down. I've been crossing out the days on my calendar to the red heart that's drawn in over May 22nd. Today is the last day to cross out !! I'm so damn excited that I know I'm not going to sleep all that well tonight because of soooo wanting to get out there to be with him. The anticipation and excitement is just absolutly killing me. Wow, it's finally here. hehehehehe Victor and I have talked briefly about going to Hawaii together. So there may be a Hawaii trip in the near future as well which is also going to be a total blast and very much looking forward to that as well.

Honestly I will probably post some pictures and a link after I get back. I've been debating on this lately and whether or not I should. I know there are quite a few here on OL that I do not talk with privately that are very much looking forward to our meeting and are cheering us on. Given the length of time since first meeting Victor, the Love in Bloom thread, and those that are rooting for us, the least I can do for them is post the outcome, some pictures, etc., of our meeting !!

Angie

overwhelmingly happy

Best wishes Angie! I hope your meeting with Victor turns out to be everything you've dreamed of, and that it will turn out to be the first day of a long and happy life together!

Martin

Best wishes Angie! I hope your meeting with Victor turns out to be everything you've dreamed of, and that it will turn out to be the first day of a long and happy life together!

Martin

Thank you very much, Martin. Amazed that it's been almost a year and finally getting together. So much has happened since meeting and very happy, very excited !! I feel like a kid again with all the excitement and anticipation. Given my age and Victor's age and not being spring chickens, feeling like a kid again is a really really good thing. LOL Ah, the joy of life and all of its rewards. But that joy and love of life has always been with me regardless of my age, my circumstances, and the same is true for Victor. woooohooooo !!! Again thank you for the well wishing

WHOOOOOOAAAA! I thought it was 23...I was wrong! SOOO many congrats your way, guys! Have a fucking ball, y'all. Fa realz. :):D

Your WHOOOAAAA is a freakin' understatement, Girlie Girl. Holy hell, I can barely contain my excitement and can't stop smiling and giggling. *jumping up and down, woooohoooo !!!* My god, can you believe it, it's finally here. YAY !!! WOW heheheheeh holy hell, have been waiting so long for this. *sighing* Have been smiling so much that my cheeks hurt. :lol: It's going to be so much fun !! Also congrats to you on graduating from high school. Girl, you stuck to your guns and you achieved it, accomplished it, and I am so damn proud of you for sticking with it. Job well done, Girl !!

Angie

Ange, how 'bout:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!

It certainly is great to feel like a kid again. Glad that you are so happy, giddy, etc. Big smiles for the both of you. Now you know how I feel...'cause I smile my fucking cheeks off all the time. *turns red*

Thanks for the congrats, Angie. I'm proud of me too. I went through high school without having to get physically violent with those damn people. I also finished my research paper in english and got a B...nothing short of a miracle! I'm a terrible writer! I may not have the most super dooper grades, but I'm DONE! I'm DONE! *ecstatic* This Thursday! I'm not looking forward to sitting around in that doofy outfit with "nice, dressy" clothes underneath though. ICK! But I don't care 'cause I happy! *sings "Mr. Blue Sky"*

Ange, how 'bout:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!

It certainly is great to feel like a kid again. Glad that you are so happy, giddy, etc. Big smiles for the both of you. Now you know how I feel...'cause I smile my fucking cheeks off all the time. *turns red*

Thanks for the congrats, Angie. I'm proud of me too. I went through high school without having to get physically violent with those damn people. I also finished my research paper in english and got a B...nothing short of a miracle! I'm a terrible writer! I may not have the most super dooper grades, but I'm DONE! I'm DONE! *ecstatic* This Thursday! I'm not looking forward to sitting around in that doofy outfit with "nice, dressy" clothes underneath though. ICK! But I don't care 'cause I happy! *sings "Mr. Blue Sky"*

Didn't have to get violent, eh? Damn, Girl, was it that bad? It looks so. Well, I also hated high school very much. Oh, god, how I dreaded it. Didn't even go to my graduation either. It was more like, yeah, whatever, I have bigger and brighter things ahead of me, future so damn bright that I had to put sunglasses on to keep from being blinded. LOL It was more like getting my ass into college and on my way with my education and career !! And also who said anything about clothes underneath the gown. Time ta go streakin' LOL Oh, that's so bad but you know what, I can so picture you doing that. While running off the stage, you yelling, KISS MY WHITE ASS !!! :lol:

Yeah, it's pretty rough. But I gotta remember that those people ain't worth getting arrested and possibly murdered over. LOL.

Dude, I didn't want to go to my graduation either, but if I even MENTIONED that to my mom she would have a damn cow over it. PSsssht. I'll just suck it up and go. Boy, I hope I don't cry...I mean...I'll miss that place soooooooo much. *sarcasm alert*

Funny you should mention going nakey under the robe. I was shopping for some fancy schmancy clothes (ICK) the other day, and I leaned over to my sister and I said, "I think I'ma go nakey, whaddaya think?" LOL. I better get my white ass ready for public display...it's a work of art. I think if I just stood naked in a museum I could get paid for it. RAWR!

EDIT: Awww, when I posted this, it started on a new page, and I slowly scrolled up and saw Victor's first post and I thought his posting privileges were granted once again! Much to my dismay...it was just the original post. LOL....

EDIT II: Here's a song for y'all. I know you godda remember this one: The Bad Touch

Yeah yeah...maybe a tad inappropriate, but I jus' hadda do it! *sticks out lower lip*

Edited by Kori

Yeah, it's pretty rough. But I gotta remember that those people ain't worth getting arrested and possibly murdered over. LOL.

Dude, I didn't want to go to my graduation either, but if I even MENTIONED that to my mom she would have a damn cow over it. PSsssht. I'll just suck it up and go. Boy, I hope I don't cry...I mean...I'll miss that place soooooooo much. *sarcasm alert*

Funny you should mention going nakey under the robe. I was shopping for some fancy schmancy clothes (ICK) the other day, and I leaned over to my sister and I said, "I think I'ma go nakey, whaddaya think?" LOL. I better get my white ass ready for public display...it's a work of art. I think if I just stood naked in a museum I could get paid for it. RAWR!

EDIT: Awww, when I posted this, it started on a new page, and I slowly scrolled up and saw Victor's first post and I thought his posting privileges were granted once again! Much to my dismay...it was just the original post. LOL....

EDIT II: Here's a song for y'all. I know you godda remember this one: The Bad Touch

Yeah yeah...maybe a tad inappropriate, but I jus' hadda do it! *sticks out lower lip*

ROFLMAO. Oh, man, as soon as I saw who it was by, I knew the song. Oh, that's too much. At least you put up the clean version. :shocked: YIKES. Yeah, pretty much though. :lol: Well, honey, be thankful if you stood butt naked in a museum, at least you could get paid. As for me, NOT. LOL Yeah, maybe 18, 20 years ago but not so sure now. :blink: heheheheehe

LOL...I didn't even know that it was the clean version. I'd put up the "dirty" version in a heartbeat. So much for keeping my mind outta the "gutter"...my how I love that saying. *rolleyes*

Oh, bullshit, Angie. You could get paid still and you know it. Psssht! I would never do it...I don't want those freaks lookin' at me...then going home later and smoking their pipes, sitting in their parlors with wineglasses...surrounded by leather bound books and rich mahogany...discussing me. Wearing their monacles. Stroking their mustachios. Eating brie and drinking tea. LOL...yeah, that's how ALL people that go to museums are. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from my wonderful trip to Niagara Falls and Toronto and seeing Victor. I had so much fun !! Victor is everything I knew he would be. The ease of meeting couldn't have been anymore perfect. It was strange enough that I was as calm as could be whereas Victor was nervous and so cute, just like a teenager when meeting for his first date. As soon as we saw each other, we crashed into each other's arms and didn't let go, kissed, and just kept hugging each other. He is the most caring affectionate man I have ever met. Given that we've been talking extensively over the net, phone, and videos, I was surprised that there was no adjustment period so to speak and getting acquainted with the physical person. It all flowed so easily. It's as if we've known each other for many years and it was a meeting after a temporary separation; such as, your baby being in the military and being sent overseas for a period of time and then coming back to you for a joyous reunion. That is the way it felt.

There really wasn't any getting used to his quirks, habits, lifestyle, mannerisms, etc. I've known many many people over my lifetime and very observant of people so there is very little that I haven't seen in another individual as in their habits, quirks, mannerisms, etc., that would be considered new to me. So it's not as if going in and being presented with a new mannerism, habit, etc., that would completely throw me off and would take me time to get acquainted with and used to. The same is true for me and my habits, quirks, how I hold myself, etc. The only differences that are new to me are his convictions and being so close to someone that holds the same ideas and convictions that I do. Oh, which is so welcomed finally and have been looking for this, given my past and what happened to me, for the past 18 or so years !! I very much enjoy and invite his differences from mine in his lifestyle, etc., as it complements my lifestyle and offers me a new area to explore and experience. I fell in love with Victor online but I am even deeper in love with him now. He is my baby !!

Here are a few photos of our meeting and a link to some pictures I've uploaded to Flickr. I have many more photos that will be uploaded eventually. Being back for such a short time, I have so much to get done and caught up on.

http://flickr.com/photos/31077396@N00/

524494762_611cb9942c.jpg

524452538_fc4d00f774.jpg

524485643_2a4211917b.jpg

524396874_d4dba15a7e.jpg

524485657_1153d01d28.jpg

Dwamn, I just caught this. Cute pics, guys! Those ones with the wax statues made me burst out laughing. That Charlie Chaplin is the perfect one for Victor to be next to.

EDIT: I just clicked on that link, 'cause I'm a dumbshit and I didn't notice it. LOL. Mo' great pics. The Falls are effing BEAUTIFUL. You guys make me damn jealous, ya know it? I wanna go on a trip somewhere cool too! *pouts* Angie, there's a very pretty pic of you in front of some flowers. Are those real or is that some sort of backdrop?

I'm glad you guys had an excellent time. I was crackin' up 'cause Victor said that he thought he was going to have a heart attack 'cause he was so nervous. By looks and sounds of it though it seems y'all had a ball, just like I wanted you to. :D

Dwamn, I just caught this. Cute pics, guys! Those ones with the wax statues made me burst out laughing. That Charlie Chaplin is the perfect one for Victor to be next to.

EDIT: I just clicked on that link, 'cause I'm a dumbshit and I didn't notice it. LOL. Mo' great pics. The Falls are effing BEAUTIFUL. You guys make me damn jealous, ya know it? I wanna go on a trip somewhere cool too! *pouts* Angie, there's a very pretty pic of you in front of some flowers. Are those real or is that some sort of backdrop?

I'm glad you guys had an excellent time. I was crackin' up 'cause Victor said that he thought he was going to have a heart attack 'cause he was so nervous. By looks and sounds of it though it seems y'all had a ball, just like I wanted you to. :D

Hey, girlie girl, yeah, the pix of Charlie Chaplin and Victor is perfect and totally suits him. I just added some more pix to the site. There are a few of Johnny Cash too that I just put up. I'm still playing around with the site as much as I can between work and other things. I don't have a lot of time to spend on it so it will take me some time. I may be going to Australia to do some work and my job so hopefully will have some awesome pix from that trip. It's not set in stone yet. It's a newly filed case. So I'll see what happens in the coming months. As for the flowers and that pix of me, no, it's not a backdrop. They're real. It's so vibrant and lush there both in Niagara Falls and Toronto as compared to So Cal. I had commented to Victor about this. It's so full of life and very inviting. We most definitely had a lot of fun.

Here is the site again. http://www.flickr.com/photos/31077396@N00/ I still have more pix to add and will upload them when I get more time.

Chris,

You're welcome for the pix. We met in Niagara Falls and then went into Toronto, Ontario. There was some issue with passports and flying into Toronto because of the new law that went into effect in January of this year. Any air travelers going in and out of the US have to have their passport. I don't have my passport yet but sent in an application for it at the end of January, beginning of February which I am still waiting for it to arrive. OY. Massive volume of applications since January and wait is tremendous. Steve an OL member told me that if you enter by land or sea into the US, etc., there is no need for a passport yet. I only needed my ID and birth certificate showing proof of citizenship. Not wanting to wait any longer, decided that I could enter into Canada at Niagara Falls from Buffalo, New York, meet Victor in Niagara and then can drive a relatively short distance into Toronto, Ontario. It was the perfect setting for our first meeting, given everything that has happened since meeting him on OL. The romance of it all and being Niagara Falls, etc., it was ideal and many wonderful memories !! :wink: So given that, the pix were taken in Niagara as well as Toronto.

Mike,

Thank you very much for the well wishing. Very happy and will be planning the next meeting very soon !!

Angie

*opens the chilled Russian beer from Angie*

POPPP! Prosit! *virtual glass raised*

You two look just as much in love as I had hoped to see! I have been, and remain, absolutely delighted for you both, and about your past, present, and most of all, your future.

*opens the chilled Russian beer from Angie*

POPPP! Prosit! *virtual glass raised*

You two look just as much in love as I had hoped to see! I have been, and remain, absolutely delighted for you both, and about your past, present, and most of all, your future.

Awww, thank you, Steve !! Because of your wonderful post and letting me know, we were able to meet sooner than expected. If not, I'd still be waiting. I checked with the state department here recently and my passport is still being processed. It's taking quite a long time. The volume of applicants is tremendous. I am very grateful to you. Thank you. I hope the beer was to your liking and maybe found a new one you enjoy. I'm not much of a drinker. One girlie drink and I'm very tipsy. Just ask Victor. hehehehe. I don't really like beer but I have to say that Canadian beer is so much better and I found that I was able to drink it without making a face of repulsion and trying to get it down. LOL It was a lot more pleasing to the palate, very smooth, and believe it or not I found myself yesterday in the mood for a beer, just to taste it once again. So interestingly enough, Victor has already exposed me to certain aspects I normally wouldn't have pursued; such as, Charlie Chaplin and enjoying the taste of beer. In fact, I'll be picking up some Charlie Chaplin flicks soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats on finally meeting! It looks like it went beautifully!

Thanks, Jenna. It went absolutely perfect. I had a lot of fun and planning another trip soon. I finally got my passport the other day after almost 4 months of waiting so will be flying in next time probably. But the driving through New York, across the Canadian border into Niagara Falls was fun as well so may do it again. I hope you and your guy are doing wonderfully !!

Also I wanted to say thank you for recommending Flickr. I like it so much better than the others. I've been going absolutely nuts with the picture taking and uploading them. Still have many more to upload. :) I'm a total newbie at it, outside of the ocassional photos taken at b-day parties, etc., but having a blast with it. I have a lot to learn but that's part of all the fun !! Will be getting another camera though. The one I have now doesn't do well with close-ups, etc. I've definitely found a new hobby and I so enjoy it !!