A New Architecture, Couture,

MrBenjamatic

311637_135196956618635_99051065_n.jpg531677_135197936618537_714358997_n.jpg

An architectural sculpture I did about a year ago. The center statue is of a hooded Prometheus. I couldn't create the atrium. Though you can't see it clearly, it gives you an idea of what Benjamatic architecture looks like, however, indubitably, Benjamatic architecture has utterly, utterly progressed aesthetically and technologically since this was made. In fact, in the past year and a half, my architecture has furthered more so than in any other time in my entire life. This is because of my discovery and full acceptance of Objectivist philosophy. The second photograph is of the same sculpture lighted at night.

599762_135205479951116_1082845157_n.jpg602447_135205373284460_16478417_n.jpg

I apologise for the cell phone quality picture, my scanner and computer are done for. Storage Room for my works (perfume & sketches), lit by fire, made of wintergreen i-crete, gold (the gold statue of the previous picture), fusion granite and glass (the floor is glass, and the fire falls into an 8' to 15' deep pit under the glass floor (and the smoke is sucked out by vents in the shape of sculpture). The second photo is of the gold heroine statue from which fire spouts in my Work Storage Room. I'll post one more architectural portrait then I'll post my other work, as, I think only I can understand the 3d dimensions of my drawings. Incidentally it is certain that my architecture can be constructed; it involves The Benjamin Molding process including 3d scanners, 3d printers, CAD, investment casting, sand casting and more. I've already selected who will build my foundry (a foundry is required to build Benjamatically as no foundry in existence is capable of my molding process).

581167_103653993106265_157293795_n.jpg

Firepit of iron twining which holds scented wood such as cedar. There is a kitchen in which my cook will prepare small french courses to my guests and I as we enjoy a sensuous fire in the Sensuous Forest (the forest on my estate, which is perfumed, naturally, with naturally scented trees, flowers, shrubs and plants. The rest of my writing, to the extend of my knowlege, is readable.

543476_103656216439376_1214808635_n.jpg

A 5 story tall sculpture of Atlas (I know how to build it but will not reveal so until I have regained, duly, the right to build it if offered a commission). The tower is an indoor round-about with fluorescently glowing statues of Gods/Heroes/Aristocrats (ex. Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Frank Lloyd Wright, Louis Sullivan, Henry Bessemer, Ayn Rand, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin....). The fluoresce lights will light, in colors I choose from lighting pad (which controls the color and brightness of the rooms lighting - found on the B-chair and the entrances to the tower). The tower is the indoor roundabout to the exclusive resort (summer or winter depending on location & whether or no that damn dictator of Fiji gets his bureaucratic hell out of my way): Atlantis Benjamatic. Admittance to Atlantis is only allowed to Gods, Heroes, Aristocrats (of the aristocracy of virtue and talent)- those who exist for their own sake, who are rationally selfish and with great ability, who accept or are in the pursuit of accepting reason as an objective absolute to use and act on in every instance of existence.

Below I've posted my haute couture Benjamatic. P.S. I've named my work and style Benjamatic after my middle name Benjamin.

283635_145870002217997_1850911844_n.jpg542354_145870045551326_1814570434_n.jpg

484472_145870102217987_5311819_n.jpg312967_145870148884649_422653550_n.jpg

189512_145870165551314_208099495_n.jpg578727_145869762218021_604129220_n.jpg283915_145869782218019_1664286334_n.jpg226297_145470928924571_1034756022_n.jpg

Below I've posted my Second Renaissance version of Atlas (of which in my architecture there will be many sculptures) and the Atlas cocktail haute couture titled "Atlas Unbridled". The Second Renaissance Atlas sketch reads: The previous Atlas portrays his sustaining of the world to be a stressful burden. It's not. It's in a creators self interest to sustain the world; he sustains the world to sustain himself, his values, his standards, his life. His effort, though great, is not a stressful hassle as his life is not a stressful hassle, its rather brilliant, rather glorious, rather virtuous, its worth it, its true, its right, its good, its great. To a creator niether his life nor his virtue are burdens. The historical version of Atlas portrays a heavy globe; an inaccurate metaphor as his great ability greatly lightens the load. The globe, to a creator, is niether heavy to move nor large; it's his premeses, he thinks internationally, the world is his to move. The world takes the great effort of great virtue to carry, but it's not heavy to Atlas, it's light. Only when one knows one is important is the world light to carry.

309026_145470972257900_385575100_n.jpg392254_145471005591230_1071767217_n.jpg

579885_103652976439700_2081273428_n.jpg

The entrance-way and entrance bridge of a guest cottage or a creators estate/appartment/winter

or summerhome in Atlantis Benjamatic. The nude goddess is an alloy, copper with enough rose

gold so that it will not turn green. The i-crete is wintergeen, very pale, almost white.

Fragrance can always be expected from architectural commissions Benjamatic: there are scented

trees (possibly, if I will it, there may be thick iron twining with ledges on which to light

fires with cedar and other fragranced wood. The road are pebbles of amethyst, malachite and

chrysocholla, perhaps azurite - all laquered. Under the stones, in certain spots, I have, out

of esthetic practicallity, added lighting which glows under the pebbles (accessed and changed

by entering the frugal tunnel under the road). The lighting color and brightness is up to the

will of the owner and can be changed online (a private online accessable means of controlling

one's own architecture Benjamatic!). The bridge is mainly glass (and copper which,

intentionally, will green). The color of the glass depends on the natural environment in which

it is built.

549190_103653203106344_1267855008_n.jpgA Second Renaissance Aristocratic heroine. The Second Renaissanc aristocracy shall be a natural aristocracy which rests only on the grounds of virtue, talent and abilitywithout need of noble title. I advocate the natural aristocracy advocated by Thomas Jeffersonand Ayn Rand.542911_103660866438911_1450472730_n.jpg543069_103664486438549_1044223701_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx....561688_n.jpgThe above is an ad for a perfume I want to create called "The Aristocrat Voluptuous". It will have base notes of wintergreen mint, gardenia and peach. It will have deep base notes of'lavdender and dry pinot noir. She holds the amethyst bottle (which can only be made by virtueof the Benjamin Molding process). It would have to be made by hand had I not created my moldingprocess.http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/292453_145470388924625_1235452636_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/418257_141850409286623_1962054652_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557697_135201539951510_1262510458_n.jpgBelow: Haute Couture, Black & White, Aristocratic Masquerade Benjamatichttp://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/295124_135205599951104_1934862133_n.jpghttp://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532596_135205646617766_1964817319_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/402925_135205773284420_200402889_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563385_135205799951084_1504942099_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/523589_135205816617749_2093033620_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/406006_135205843284413_1219175307_n.jpghttp://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/523466_135205856617745_349387428_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/581187_103648306440167_2017773830_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542043_103648516440146_204719025_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/405030_103648733106791_1974422057_n.jpghttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/534305_103659749772356_469185274_n.jpghttp://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/301717_103665149771816_788533513_n.jpghttp://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/543390_103652279773103_2097674552_n.jpgMy second favorite quote: "All the forces in the world are not so powerful as anidea whose time has come" -Victor Hugo. This was the original cover of my book which I'm about to publish. The book is of my court case against the "professional", government-sanctionedcollective regulating the field of architecture who have made lwas making it illegal forBenjamatic architecture to be built. My final cover is below:http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/599881_145470768924587_1407622577_n.jpgMy book is titled: The Benjamin Suit: The Diary, Testimony & Summation of a Fountainhead. Top left: Life, Liberty, property & The Pursuit of Happiness. The Benjamin Suit: The Diary,

Testimony & Summation of a Fountainhead - Philip Benjamin Hart. "All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." -Victor Hugo. Bottom Middle will be changed to: By reason I think, On reason I act. Bottom Right: Don't Tread On ME! Top Right: The Laws of Logic: A is A, Non-contradiction, Either-or.

I have based rights directly off the laws of logic, which, to the extent of my knowledge has never been done before. I shall quote, from my case, my explaination of rights:

Ihave the INALIENABLE RIGHT to use and dispose of, offer to trade and give awaythat which is mine and no one else’s WITHOUT PERMISSION. Rights can be exercised without permission;only a SLAVE can only act on permission and permission can be revoked at anytime. I shall now prove that I have theright to use and dispose of, offer to trade and give away that which is mineand no one else’s without permission. A thing is itself. That is an irrefutable axiom. A human is a human. A thing is itself. Contradictions do not exist in reality. A human cannot be a toad at the sametime. The sky cannot be all red and allblue at the same time. A rock cannot bea brain at the same time. A thing cannotbe completely true and completely false at the same time. An action cannot be absolutely right andabsolutely wrong at the same time. Aperson cannot be completely evil and completely good at the same time. A thingcannot be itself and not be itself at the same time. A tree cannot be a tree and not be a tree atthe same time. These are the first twolaws of logic. The third is the eitheror law of logic. Either something istrue or it is false. That is anabsolute. Any compromise between thetrue and the false IS FALSE. I could, asan example of something half true and half false, say that 1+1=5. There is some truth to it. The number one exists. Addition exists. The number five exists. That’s true. But 1+1 does NOT equal 5. Eithersomething is true or it is false and the middle ground is ALWAYS FALSE. Either an action is right or wrong and themiddle ground is ALWAYS WRONG. The rightis always in accordance and agreement with the true. The wrong is always in accordance andagreement, to any degree, with the false. In order to stay alive while driving one must identify and integratesensory evidence without contradiction and thereby act in accordance with one’ssenses-right or wrong? In order to discover how to performmathematics, man must think and accept these laws of logic as absolutes becausemathematics is absolutely logical (without contradictions), right or wrong? In order for man to remain in the existencehe affronts he must think, right or wrong? In order for man to fly he must create themeans to as he is not naturally capable of flying without man-made creation, right or wrong? The purely right is in absolute agreementwith the truth required to be right. Thewrong, that which is not the purely right, must not be in absolute agreementwith the truth required to be right. The wrong is that which is not theabsolutely right. In regards tohuman will, the moral evaluations of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ are used. Why human will? In order to be evil one has to choose to beevil and the same goes for goodness, wrong and right actions. Choice presupposes will. A rock cannot be evil. An animal acts on instinct; it has no willand thereby can’t be good or evil and the same goes for a robot. The good is in absolute practical agreementwith the truth and the right. The evil,that which is not absolutely good, is notin absolute practical agreement with the truth and the right. The good presupposes the true and theright. The evil presupposes the false andthe wrong. Another law of logic isnothing can be proved that cannot be sensed. YOU CANNOT PROVE THE EXISTENCE OFA NEGATIVE. Using the laws of logic,I shall explain rights and why they’re true, right, good and natural. A thing is itself. You and no one else is you and no oneelse. This is irrefutable. A thing is itself. You and no one else isyou and no one else. You can't disagree with that, you cannot be you andsomeone else at the same time, you're you and no one else. Your mind andno one else's is your mind and no one else's. Irrevocably,irrefutably. Your mind is yours andno one else’s *naturally*. Your bodyand no one else's is your body and no one else's. Your body is yours and no one else’s*naturally*. Your life and no oneelse's is your life and no one else's. Your life is yours and no one else’s *naturally*. That which is yours and no one else's isyours and no one else's. That which is yours and no one else's is yourproperty and no one else's. Thereby, your mind (and no one else's), yourbody (and no one else's), and your life (and no one else's), is your property andno one else's. Your private property is that which is your propertyand no one else's. Thereby your mind, your life and your body(and no one else's) are your private property, becausethey're yours and no one else's. Your mind, yourlife and your body (and no one else's) are your private property, naturally,because they're yours and no one else's, naturally. Ifyou own a car and if that car is yours and no one else's, it’s yourprivate property. Do I have theright to use your car(and no one else's) without yourvoluntary permission? No, because a car that’s yours and no one else’s is yours and no one else's (so I wouldneed only your permission and no one else's to use your car and no one else's). Do youhave the right to use your car and no one else’s with no oneelse’s permission? Yes, because yourcar and no one else’s is your car andno one else’s. Do I have the right to dispose of your car (and no one else's) without your voluntary permission? No, because your car and no oneelse’s is your car and no one else's(so I would need only your permissionand no one else's to dispose of your car and no one else's). Do youhave the right to dispose of your car and no one else’s with no oneelse’s permission? Yes because a carthat’s yours and no one else’s is acar that’s yours and no one else’s. Do I have the right to give awayor offer to trade yourcar and no one else’s without yourpermission? No, because that car is yours and no one else's (so I wouldneed only your permission and no one else's to give away or offer to tradeyour car and no one else's). Do youhave the right to give away or offerto trade your car and no one else’s with no one else’s permission? YES because your car and no one else’s is YOUR CAR AND NO ONE ELSE’S! Your mind and no one else's, your life and no one else's,your body and no one else's and your property and no one else's IS AT YOURUSE AND DISPOSAL AND NO ONE ELSE'S, IS YOURS AND NO ONE ELSE'S TO GIVEAWAY OR OFFER TO TRADE. Do I have the right to use that which is yours and no one else's (your privateproperty) without your voluntarypermission? No, because that which is yours and no one else’s is yours and no one else's (so I wouldneed only your permission and no one else'sto use that which is yours and noone else’s; it is your PRIVATE PROPERTY). Do you have the right to use that which is yours and no one else’s (your privateproperty) with no one else’spermission? Yes, because that which isyours and no one else’s is yours andno one else’s (your private property). Do I have the right to disposeof that which is yours and no one else's(your private property) without yourvoluntary permission? No, because that which is yours and no one else’s is yours and no one else's (and therebyyour private property so I would need onlyyour permission and no one else's to dispose of yourproperty and no one else's). Do youhave the right to dispose of thatwhich is yours and no one else’s(your private property) with no oneelse’s permission? Yes because thatwhich is yours and no one else’s isyours and no one else’s (and thereby your private property). Do I havethe right to give away or offer to trade that which is yours and no one else’s (your privateproperty) without your permission? No, because that which is yours andno one else’s is yours and no one else's (and thereby your private property, soI would need only your permission and no one else's to give away or offer to trade that which isyours and no one else’s; it is your PRIVATE PROPERTY). Do you have the right to give away or offer to trade thatwhich is yours and no one else’s withno one else’s permission? YES because that which is YOURS AND NO ONEELSE’S IS YOURS AND NO ONE ELSE’S ANDTHEREBY YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY! Your mind and no one else's, your lifeand no one else's, your body and no one else's and your property and noone else's IS AT YOUR USE AND DISPOSAL AND NO ONE ELSE'S, IS YOURS AND NO ONE ELSE'S TOGIVE AWAY OR OFFER TO TRADE. In order to use and or dispose,give away and or offer to trade that which isn't yours, YOU MUST RECIEVEVOLUNTARY PERMISSION FROM HE TO WHOM IT BELONGS. The only validpermission to use/dispose/give away/offer to trade that which is yours CAN ONLYCOME FROM HE TO WHOM IT BELONGS TO AND NO ONE ELSE.

Theright to property is the right to use anddispose of, give away and offer to trade that which is yours and no one else's WITHOUT PERMISSION. Your properties are:

• your mind and no one else's
  • the ideas of your mind and no one else's
  • the material products of your mind and no one else’s (whether it be your creations and no one else’s or the financial profit earned by your creation and no one else's)
  • Your body and no one else's
  • Your life and no one else’s
  • That which you and no one else earned from voluntary trading with others
  • That which you and no one else receive from others by their voluntary charity

The right to life is the right to use and dispose of, give awayand offer to trade your life and no one else's WITHOUT PERMISSION.

The right to thepursuit of happiness is the right to bevirtuous WITHOUT PERMISSION, so long as you do not use initiatory force onothers against their will to be either virtuous or un-virtuous. Value isthat which one wants to gain and keep. Virtue is the act of gaining andor keeping it. Individuals have the right to be virtuous so long as theydo not initiate the use of force on others against their will. It isright to have a right to be right. Inorder to remain in existence you have to be right because to be wrong in actionis fatal, to the degree of your error in relation to your existence. As I said, one must be right in order toremain in the existence you affront. That’s why rights are called rights; because it is right to have a rightto be right so to self-sustain your existence. One must be virtuous in order to remain in existence, thereby it isright to be virtuous, thereby one has a right to be virtuous. The virtues are: rationality, independence,integrity, honesty, justice, productiveness, pride; one must exercise thesevirtues in order to remain in existence.

“Rationality is the recognition ofthe fact that existence exists, that nothing can alter the truth and nothingcan take precedence over that act of perceiving it, which is thinking-that themind is one’s only judge of values and one’s only guide of action-that reasonis an absolute that permits no compromise-that a concession to the irrationalinvalidates one’s consciousness and turns it from the task of perceiving to thetask of faking reality-that the alleged short-cut to knowledge, which is faith,is only a short-circuit destroying the mind-that the acceptance of a mysticalinvention is a wish for the annihilation of existence and, properly,annihilates one’s consciousness.

“Independence is the recognition ofthe fact that yours is the responsibility of judgment and nothing can help youescape it-that no substitute can do your thinking, as no pinch-hitter can liveyour life-that the vilest form of self-abasement and self-destruction is thesubordination of your mind to the mind of another, the acceptance of anauthority over your brain, the acceptance of his assertions as facts, hissay-so as truth, his edicts as middle-man between your consciousness and yourexistence.

“Integrity is the recognition of thefact that you cannot fake your consciousness, just as honesty is therecognition of the fact that you cannot fake existence-that man is anindivisible entity, an integrated unit of two attributes: of matter andconsciousness, and that he may permit no breach between body and mind, betweenaction and thought, between his life and his convictions-that, like a judgeimpervious to public opinion, he may not sacrifice his convictions to thewishes of others, be it the whole of mankind shouting pleas or threats againsthim-that courage and confidence are practical necessities, that courage is thepractical form of being true to existence, of being true to one’s ownconsciousness.

“Honesty is the recognition of thefact that the unreal is unreal and can have no value, that neither love norfame nor cash is a value if obtained by fraud-that an attempt to gain a valueby deceiving the mind of others is an act of raising your victims to a positionhigher than reality, where you become a pawn of their blindness, a slave oftheir non-thinking and their evasions, while their intelligence, theirrationality, their perceptiveness become the enemies you have to dread and flee-thatyou do not care to live as a dependent, least of all a dependent on thestupidity of others, or as a fool whose source of values is the fools hesucceeds in fooling-that honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for thesake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: hisrefusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deludedconsciousness of others.

“Justice is the recognition of thefact that you cannot fake the character of men as you cannot fake the characterof nature, that you must judge all men as conscientiously as you judgeinanimate objects, with the same respect for truth, with the same incorruptiblevision, by as pure and as rational a process of identification-thatevery man must be judged for what he is and treated accordingly, thatjust as you do not pay a higher price for a rusty chunk of scrap than for apiece of shining metal, so you do not value a totter above a hero-that yourmoral appraisal is the coin paying men for their virtues or vices, and thispayment demands of you as scrupulous an honor as you bring to financialtransactions-that to withhold your contempt from men’s vices is an act of moralcounterfeiting, and to withhold your admiration from their virtues is an act ofmoral embezzlement-that to place any other concern higher than justice is todevaluate your moral currency and defraud the good in favor of the evil, sinceonly the good can lose by a default of justice and only the evil can profit-andthat the bottom of the pit at the end of that road, the act of moralbankruptcy, is to punish men for their virtues and reward them for their vices,that that is the collapse to full depravity, the Black Mass of the worship ofdeath, the dedication of your consciousness to the destruction of existence.

“Productiveness is your acceptanceof morality, your recognition of the fact that you choose to live-thatproductive work is the process by which man’s consciousness controls hisexistence, a constant process of acquiring knowledge and shaping matter to fitone’s purpose, of translating an idea into physical form, of remaking the earthin the image of one’s values-that all work is creative work if done by athinking mind, and no work is creative if done by a blank who repeats inuncritical stupor a routine he has learned from others- that your work is yoursto choose, and the choice is as wide as your mind, that nothing more ispossible to you and nothing less is human-that to cheat your way into a jobbigger than your mind can handle is to become a fear-corroded ape on borrowedmotions and borrowed time, and to settle down into a job that requires lessthan your mind’s full capacity is to cut your motor and sentence yourself toanother kind of motion: decay-that your work is the process of achieving yourvalues, and to lose your ambition for values is to lose your ambition tolive-that your body is a machine, but your mind is its driver, and you mustdrive as far as your mind will take you, with achievement as the goal of yourroad-that the man who has no purpose is a machine that coasts downhill at themercy of any boulder to crash in the first chance ditch, that the man whostifles his mind is a stalled machine slowly going to rust, that the man wholets a leader prescribe his course is a wreck being towed to the scrap heap,and the man who makes another man his goal is a hitchhiker no driver shouldever pick up-that your work is the purpose of your life, and you must speedpast any killer who assumes the right to stop you, that any value you mightfind outside your work, any other loyalty or love, can be only travelers youchoose to share your journey and must be travelers going on their own power inthe same direction.

“Pride is the recognition of thefact that you are your own highest value and, like all of man’s values, it hasto be earned-that of any achievements open to you, the one that makes allothers possible is the creation of your own character-that your character, youractions, your desires, your emotions are the products of the premises held byyour mind-that as man must produce the physical values he needs to sustain hislife, so he must acquire the values of character that make his life worthsustaining-that as man is a being of self-made wealth, so he is a being ofself-made soul-that to live requires a sense of self-value, but man, who has noautomatic values, has no automatic sense of self-esteem and must earn it byshaping his soul in the image of his moral ideal, in the image of Man, therational being he is born able to create, but must create by choice-that thefirst precondition of self-esteem is that radiant selfishness of soul whichdesires the best in all things, in values of matter and spirit, a soul thatseeks above all else to achieve its own moral perfection, valuing nothinghigher than itself-and that the proof of an achieved self-esteem is your soul’sshudder of contempt and rebellion against the role of a sacrificial animal,against the vile impertinence of any creed that proposes to immolate theirreplaceable value which is your consciousness and the incomparable glorywhich is your existence to the blind evasions and the stagnant decay of others.

The above virtues were described byphilosopher Ayn Rand. Of course it goeswithout saying that there are other philosophies and with very differentmoralities. It is well known that AynRand’s philosophy of Objectivism vigorously clashes with that of everyreligion. Religions have different moralitiesand philosophies have different moralities. Different moralities have different virtues. The right to the pursuit of happiness is theright to pursue happiness by any morality, not just Objectivism, so long as onedoes not, in their pursuit of morality, violate anyone’s right to use anddispose of, offer to trade and give away that which is theirs and no one else’swith no one else’s permission. The onlyway to violate another’s rights is by starting the use of force againstthem. The government must hold amonopoly on force: retaliatory forceused against those who initiate its use. Retaliatory force must be used on he who initiates force to the degreehe violated someone else’s rights.

The right to liberty is the right to exercise your right to that which is yours and no one else’s, to use and dispose of, to give away and offerto trade that which is yours and no one else's, WITHOUTPERMISSION. The right to liberty secures your ability to exercise yourrights by FORBIDDING the ONLY act that violates your rights and ability to exercisethem freely: the initiation of physicalforce.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great deal of the photos are not shown as the number of them I included was above the limit. My facebook (Philip Benjamin Hart) shows them all and more.

It's haute couture; it is sewn to fit your body specifically. I'd have you 3d scanned first, have your dimensions sent to CAD then have a model (with your exact dimensions) 3d printed then sew on that. Which middle one are you referring to?

It's haute couture; it is sewn to fit your body specifically. I'd have you 3d scanned first, have your dimensions sent to CAD then have a model (with your exact dimensions) 3d printed then sew on that. Which middle one are you referring to?

Look at her avatar. Isn't it obvious?

Let me be frank and ask what you meant by here we go? I've witnessed, on Leonard Piekoff's facebook, an odd, presumptuous boy pretending to be a creator, and, I assume that there are more like him. I'm curious, is my assumption correct that you think I'm like the presumptuous boy?

Mbj, please let me apologize.

I did not read your post and just made a lame wisecrack off it in a self-centred way. I am well known here as a dowdy old lady who is too cheap and lazy to ever buy new clothes, I would look ridiculous in couture, but you could not know that..

You did not ask me but of course no, I don't think you are presumptuous and you obviously have created.

Let me be frank and ask what you meant by here we go? I've witnessed, on Leonard Piekoff's facebook, an odd, presumptuous boy pretending to be a creator, and, I assume that there are more like him. I'm curious, is my assumption correct that you think I'm like the presumptuous boy?

Not at all. You visuals look anything but presumtous, or boy-like. They are actually quite pleasing to the eye.

Since you asked, the "here we go" refers to the tag line attached to your visuals, which look like a cross between Galt's speech and Lysander Spooner on a low calorie diet. I am not the moderator here, and don't presume to pass on what does or does not cut the mustard when it comes to tag lines, but the last time a new member came on board with a 10,000 word tag line in her first post, let's just say it was a harbinger of things to come, and those things didn't go all that well for her on this forum.

Food for thought, and only because you asked: I assume you have been reading this forum for a while before posting, but if not, you might want to jump into the pool only ankles deep at first.

Or to use another sporting analogy, you don't want to punch yourself out in the first round.

To Michael Stuart Kelly: I have only had the chance to talk to one Objectivist before and I very much enjoy it. I love talking to thinkers as I love virtue. The reason for my posting my work is to show it to thinkers. Since I began my pursuit of My Benjamin at age 5, my only audience have been believers who have hated me for my talent and confidence. I thought here, it would be different.

I have been fitted exactly twice in my life, for a bridesmaid dress and a wedding dress...

Were they burlap?

J

Hey, Snap! I was just going to ask you if I could promote my upcoming anthology, "C>J> Stuart: the Wastebasket Collection" }on your radio show. I was thinking I could wear my avatar outfit for both appearances... I think your wardrobe people would like the matchup...what say?.

The other appearance would be a guest host spot on Philosophy in Action if poor Ethel continues poorly. my People are negotiating with her People. Fingers crossed!

The reason why my post was so long is that I have a lot to offer. I don't remember what it was titled or where it was from, but I agreed very much with a piece by Rand which stated the eagerness of a creator to show and to offer his values. Perhaps you may be right that I took it too far. I have a strong, passionate love of my work and I only wanted to show that which I have to offer and got carried away. I apologize if I have inconvenienced anyone.

To Michael Stuart Kelly: I have only had the chance to talk to one Objectivist before and I very much enjoy it. I love talking to thinkers as I love virtue. The reason for my posting my work is to show it to thinkers. Since I began my pursuit of My Benjamin at age 5, my only audience have been believers who have hated me for my talent and confidence. I thought here, it would be different.

This is appalling. What kind of monster hates a 5 year old child?

I would guess that many members here were creative at an early age. MSK with his musical talent for a prime example. I used to make up stories and poems from about 5, I am sure many more did the same. I got some laughs and sneers from my "audience", sure, and I certainly was not praised to the skies, but never did I feel hated for my efforts. When I hit another kid on the head with a hammer in a sandbox at that age, I was hated and deservedly, but it had nothing to do with anybody's talent or confidence. It was about somebody's toy truck.

This is appalling. What kind of monster hates a 5 year old child?

I would guess that many members here were creative at an early age. MSK with his musical talent for a prime example. I used to make up stories and poems from about 5, I am sure many more did the same. I got some laughs and sneers from my "audience", sure, and I certainly was not praised to the skies, but never did I feel hated for my efforts. When I hit another kid on the head with a hammer in a sandbox at that age, I was hated and deservedly, but it had nothing to do with anybody's talent or confidence. It was about somebody's toy truck.

You'd be surprised haha. My parents were and still are the most evil people I've ever known. They destroyed every drawing of mine from age 5 to 18 (except the 2,000 I hid). Living at home was comparable to Soviet Russia under direct control and supervision of hatred-eaten dicators. I go through a ream of paper a month (500 pages) which would add up to 6,000 a year. 18-5=13 so they destroyed a total of 78,000 drawings. Having an intellectual argument with Dad, I mention the first law of logic: a thing is itself. He said I was venturing into territories which didn't make sense, which made me burst out laughing. He asked me to give an example. I said a table is a table. He said he could change the definition of table. LOL. He didn't realize that even if he still changed the definition, the world table would still mean the word table. They believe that by changing definitions they can change reality into what they want, wish and believe it to be. Do you know when one first bursts out laughing in the face of evil? Upon realizing that the evil is the stupid. I laugh at evil people for the same reason I laugh at Michael Scott in the office. :laugh:

Incidentally, do you know where I can hear MSK's music. I couldn't find him on the website. I adore talented genius composers. Have you heard Karl Jenkins composition: Sancta Mater

. That's my favorite song and what i hold to be the greatest song ever written in the history of mankind. I like it more than Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Mozarts Requiem, Tchaikovksy's 1812 Overture, Rachmianoff's Second Concerto, anything by Chopin and the rest of the lot. Bogdan Alin Ota is another non-fiction Richard halley (Atlas Shrugged). This was the video that I fell in love with:
. My favorite composer is Lionel Yu. My favorite waltz is written by him:
. He is my favorite! :smile:

That is a nice song, but Carmina Burana (any song in it) is better.

I don't like it more than the selections you mentioned, or the millions of "the rest of the lot."

I'm with you on the Chopin though, I just don't get him.

Hey, Snap! I was just going to ask you if I could promote my upcoming anthology, "C>J> Stuart: the Wastebasket Collection" }on your radio show. I was thinking I could wear my avatar outfit for both appearances... I think your wardrobe people would like the matchup...what say?

The other appearance would be a guest host spot on Philosophy in Action if poor Ethel continues poorly. my People are negotiating with her People. Fingers crossed!

Sure. You're always welcome on my Radio Show. I'll always hold a special place for you in my heart since you were one of the first sponsors. You helped me to become what I am today, and I'll never forget that.

Btw, you shouldn't say "fingers crossed" about negotiations with the Comrade's representatives. The idea of luck of really pisses her off. You've probably already blown the deal.

J

When I hit another kid on the head with a hammer in a sandbox at that age, I was hated and deservedly, but it had nothing to do with anybody's talent or confidence.

Are you sure? Maybe they were envious of the talent and confidence with which you wielded the hammer.

J

When I hit another kid on the head with a hammer in a sandbox at that age, I was hated and deservedly, but it had nothing to do with anybody's talent or confidence.

Are you sure? Maybe they were envious of the talent and confidence with which you wielded the hammer.

J

lol I cannot descry the motives of the Haters at this distance in time. I do know that my parent the Evil Carpenter did not leave any hammers lying around the backyard after that.

Mr. B:

I'd have you 3d scanned first, have your dimensions sent to CAD

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:

I have stopped accepting the Canadian widow's body scans.

Adam

CAD member in good standing

Mr. B:

I'd have you 3d scanned first, have your dimensions sent to CAD

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:

I have stopped accepting the Canadian widow's body scans.

Adam

CAD member in good standing

Be like that. Those scans were sent by a former associate who is just jealous and bitter. So there.

You guys are funny :laugh: