Summary of allegations GOP stole election fr. Ron Paul.

http://jaretglenn.wo...-from-ron-paul/

I experienced the fact that the Ron Paul delegates chosen in Romney's home district were elected with secret paper ballots as I was there and cast one of the ballots myself then witnessed them being counted with plenty of witnesses.

The GOP found a way to replace the elected delegates by using their vague GOP rule which enabled them to declare that there was "just cause" to do so.

Can you not simply accept the fact that Ron Paul does not appeal to many voters? He is a loser without a mazoozer.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al,

I think that you missed the point. It was the GOP elite leadership who determined that they didn't want Ron Paul to become the nominee for certain reasons. Ron Paul appealed to more voters than you appreciate and for good reasons. Once many people realized that Ron Paul is one of the very few elected politicians who take their oath of office to abide by the Founder's vision as set out in the Constitution they became convinced he was just what this country needs.

Jefferson and many others, having just freed themselves from the tyranny of King George III, determined they would create a Constitutional Republic with built in limits with the intention of assuring that their children would never have to deal with any form of tyranny in their own lives. That was the whole point of limiting the power of the Federal government by enumerating just certain limited powers in Article 1 Section 8 and reserving all other powers to the citizens or the States.

Those who have listened to Ron Paul and read his books learned that the reason the country is on the verge of bankruptcy or is actually bankrupt now is because the government has exceeded the powers granted by the Founders in many ways. Most politicians ignore their oath of office and just enact whatever laws they can regardless of the fact that so many of those laws are unconstitutional. The Supreme Court has endorsed those powers grabbed by the Congress as it is essentially a branch of the government.

Some forty percent of every dollar spent each day by the Feds today has to be borrowed. The Feds have promised benefits to the citizens and ten thousand new retirees each day are added to the rolls of Social Security and Medicare. If those promises are added to the official national debt you will find that the real debt is over 100 trillion dollars and I have seen figures far exceeding that number. You can be sure that the Federal Reserve which is a privately owned bank, or banking cartel if you add in the regional Federal Reserve Banks, will be more than happy to print up all the trillions needed. Actually they will simply purchase the U. S. Treasury Bills Bonds and Notes issued thus plunging the country farther and deeper in debt.

Only Ron Paul would sign a bill to audit the Federal Reserve to find out what they have been doing with all the "money" they create, actually what they create is fiat currency. Refer to the Coinage Act of 1792 to discover that a dollar is defined as a certain amount of silver or gold as called for in the Constitution, see Article 1 Section 10. Section 8 calls for money to be "coined" not printed.

Are you beginning to realize just why Ron Paul supporters consider that no one else will do? Romney believes, as does Obama, in an independent Federal Reserve. They are ignorant of the history of money, the nature of inflation, the role of gold and silver, the fact that there was a reason that a central bank was not authorized in the Constitution and the role the Fed has played in all the booms and busts and financial crises in our history.

To address your contention that Ron Paul does not appeal to many voters, perhaps part of the reason for that is that the populace has been kept in the dark about the Constitution, about American History, about the vision of men like Thomas Jefferson, about the nature of banking, the need for sound money not fiat paper currency, the nature of inflation, the limits enshrined in the Constitution on federal power and so on.

Not to mention the calculated media blackout about Ron Paul especially about his adherence to the oath of office as he voted based on whether powers being sought in bills before him were among the enumerated powers or not.

Consider that every dollar in circulation was borrowed from the Federal Reserve Bank. A huge amount of money is involved and some bankers are making a fortune as the system continues. No wonder they want no one to know what they are doing and they certainly don't want their books to be audited. You can imagine how they reacted when they realized that Ron Paul was running for the nomination of the Republican Party. I have no doubt they persuaded the media to portray him as unelectable or to simply print nothing about him at all.

I attended a rally where Ron Paul spoke to thousands of young people who attended. He spoke to thousands in rallies all across the country and his supporters were excited about him.

The country is approaching a financial cliff and is heading for it full steam ahead. There isn't enough time to endure four more years of Obama or four more years of Romney. They will not do what is necessary to address the critical issues. Ron Paul does have a plan which does.

Can you not simply accept the fact that Ron Paul does not appeal to many voters? He is a loser without a mazoozer.

Ba'al Chatzaf

How do you know Ron Paul does not appeal to many voters? Did you do a poll? I heard that he did well in the polls.

http://www.ronpaul.com/2012-ron-paul/ron-paul-polls/

I also heard that Ron Paul got more money from the troops than all the other candidates put together, both parties.

There is an attempt by the lamestream media to silence him or to pretend that he doesn't exist.

Yes, nothing like hearsay to prove a point...

I heard that Unicorns are very fast and Mermaids have interesting reproductive equipment...

Two things about Ron Paul--Romney likes him and avoided attacking him in the primaries. Paul may become Sec. of the Treasury. That'd be so radical it may not happen. Romney may figure he doesn't need a loose cannon.

RP would have been clobbered in the general election. It's his son who is more interesting going forward. Unfortunately, I'm afraid of a too liquid brain there.

--Brant

Here is what happened to a LOT of Ron Paul supporters, starring Alex Jones and Jon Rappoport. This was right after Rand Paul went on Hannity to support Romney. Many Ron Paul supporters felt the Pauls were selling out.

It's a long video (a little over an hour), but it's not all about Ron Paul. There is a discussion of vampires and the elites in the middle--taking up a lot of the discussion--that is absolutely fascinating.

Seriously.

This video was uploaded on Jun 12, 2012. I believe both of these gentlemen would say only Ron Paul and some die-hards didn't see betrayal from the GOP coming when he got on board.

I am going to be talking about Rappoport later. I just discovered him. Although he gets woo woo sometimes (well... really, really woo woo sometimes), I find his outside-the-box analysis of frames (or core storylines people use to guide their cultures and values) to align with a lot of what I see.

I don't have to agree with a dude like that. All I need to do is look at an un-thought-of angle he points to and I already feel a kind of quirky kinship.

(Yeah... I know... I know... Whatcha gonna do? At least you guys don't have to live with me that way I have to live with me... :) )

Michael

Yes, nothing like hearsay to prove a point...

I heard that Unicorns are very fast and Mermaids have interesting reproductive equipment...

From Ron Paul himself. You would know this if you had been keeping up with the news.

In addition:

http://ronpaulronpaul.com/

Jerry:

My dead Irish Setter would get the base 40 % of the anti-O'bama vote.

Polls are not facts.

However, the Real Clear Politics average of Dr. Paul v. O'bama had the marxist + 8.2 [http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_paul_vs_obama-1750.html] at about 48.2% to 40.0% which would, with Dr. Paul getting 2/3 of the undecided vote,

pan out to a 52.2 % to 47.8 % stomping in the general election.

Adam

Polls are not facts.

That site is not about polls. It's about donations.

Still hearsay.

You post number 4 was about polls. http://www.ronpaul.c...ron-paul-polls/ <<<<

I just listened once again to a good part of the video I posted between Alex Jones and Jon Rappoport. The part that I find extremely fascinating starts around 42:00 and goes to about 57:00.

It deals with the psychology of evil when evil is found in the elites. As with a lot of Rand, there is a scope problem and I don't think their comments apply to all, but I do think they apply to a great many.

The crux is centuries of inbreeding among the powerful (starting back in ancient Egypt and going on up through modern Europe), hiding how deeply syphilis has affected many in the respective bloodlines, and sheer isolation with inherited wealth and power has driven some of these folks insane--or very near to it. So they latch onto blood-involved spooky legends like vampires. Not that the legends actually exist, but that they give some of these folks their sense of meaning. Parallel to this, they feel ugly on a deep level and try to project their own ugliness out onto the world.

The argument is more involved so listen to the passage if you are interested, but I have known some real wackos who had more money and/or power than God and this description fits them to a tee.

There is another place where I heard Rappoport add to this. He talked about their commitment to esoteric rituals as a replacement for dealing with reality and the unbearable boredom that drives them into the arms of this exotic crap.

Anyway, back to Ron Paul.

Michael

EDIT: If there are any aspiring fiction writers reading this and you need a good believable psychology for an evil master-villain, I highly recommend looking at the video. I know that has gotten my creative juices flowing.