Incest

Theodore

What has me curious is your fascination with the law. What I am speaking of is the basis of the law, laws which are arbitrary are immoral.

The law has teeth in the form of guns, dungeons, whips, scourges, firing squads and so forth...; Morality is just noble word chopping. We all have idealistic notions of the way things OUGHT to be. We all have an intuitive notion of right and justice. But the law be it good or bad, just or unjust can make people bleed. Morality proposes. The Law disposes.

Ba'al Chatzaf

What has me curious is your fascination with the law. What I am speaking of is the basis of the law, laws which are arbitrary are immoral.

The law has teeth in the form of guns, dungeons, whips, scourges, firing squads and so forth...; Morality is just noble word chopping. We all have idealistic notions of the way things OUGHT to be. We all have an intuitive notion of right and justice. But the law be it good or bad, just or unjust can make people bleed. Morality proposes. The Law disposes.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Baal this is one of the few times I actually agree with you. At heart i am an Anarchist, I just don't trust the other anarchists so in practice im a minarchist. The difference between my world view and most peoples is that while I believe there are things people ought to do, I do not think I have the right to hold a gun to someones head to make them do what they ought.